PDA

View Full Version : General talk Rip Amore

tommy thumb
02-02-2017, 10:44 PM
May be ils news for some, but I havnt seen anything on the forum. Amore westend has closed its doors. Was in the city today hot and bothered and decided dropping into a shop was an excellent way to cool down. Wanting to share the love though it was time to visit Amore again. Only had the valley number call to see if I recognised any names. Then asked about westend and was told it had closed. Ended up in the valley shop and got talk to the ml about it. She said there were days when no one would turn up. And a normal days was 2-3 guys.

Is this a sign of things to come.

Rodgersodger
03-02-2017, 06:42 AM
I think it is more a sign that some shops next to pick there act up as far as surrounding go more of the newer shops are now modern buildings modern decore variety of ladies not just Asian .. Amore has gone down hill for years ..

tuan_87
03-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Yeh I'm not suprised , used to have a few stunners here back in the day. Last visit was a disappointment. I've always found this shop a bit of a ripp off on terms off extras. Much better shops around.

mman69
03-02-2017, 07:28 PM
yes was good at first then just got lazy..bad service ,short change you time etc

brownwallaby
04-02-2017, 02:00 PM
At its peak this is the shop / branch where I had the greatest success of getting the ultimate experience (with a shop not far ftom the CBD at 2nd place). Good ole days .....

WhoopsieDoodle
06-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Been out of the game for a while, but of all the AMPs I remember having my most intimate encounters at this West End branch. Some of those girls were beautiful from the inside, and how it made a difference. Sad to see it's best days are long gone.

hogansheros
05-03-2017, 03:08 PM
ditto. Amore West End WAS fun at it's peak but my last two visits were disappointing...and never went back.

RNT4LIFE
20-03-2017, 10:21 AM
This was the shop i always visit when i am up in Bris. shame its gone.