PDA

View Full Version : Question 227 Broadway - Tina or Lisa

hungwell11
05-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Will be starting my punting career in the next week, with a visit to 227 Broadway. I have been doing a fair bit of research lately (mainly on this forum, but also on other websites) and two things are clear:

1) 227 Broadway has great facilities, is clean and has a range of beautiful girls with great service
2) Tina and Lisa have stood out as being the most highly regarded with almost no negative reviews.

Can someone who has seen both Tina and Lisa comment on which is better in terms of looks and the differences in the way they do things? The more detail the comparison the better.

Thanks.

GoldfishMan
05-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Can't really comment on the looks department as it is very much in the eye of the beholder, although Lisa has a more exotic/seductive look than Tina.
In terms of body, Tina is tall and thin, whereas Lisa is more petite hourglass but still very slim. I'd say Lisa has the more feminine body shape of the two. In fact, at around the time I stopped seeing them about three months ago, Tina had become a bit of a gym junkie and started to develop toned calves and abs. Quite a turn off for me as I don't regard a buff body as "feminine" to say the least. This is a real shame because Tina gave a much better service to me than Lisa did. Lisa was all "no touching here and there, no daty, no etc", Tina .... Well let's just say she enjoyed me as much I enjoyed her.
But of course, that stupid all covering rule at 227 (you will get no more than hand relief) applies to both girls. Which was the ultimate reason I stopped going there...gets really boring after a while, for both me and the girls I'm sure!!

hungwell11
05-02-2017, 06:10 PM
This is a real shame because Tina gave a much better service to me than Lisa did. Lisa was all "no touching here and there, no daty, no etc"

Wait, I thought touching anywhere on the body is meant to be standard for RnT? Did Tina allow DATY and how should you ask? I'm very new to this so quite clueless on these things.

ksteve_m28
05-02-2017, 08:44 PM
do the double Tina/Lisa

Soccerfan
05-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Can't really comment on the looks department as it is very much in the eye of the beholder, although Lisa has a more exotic/seductive look than Tina.
In terms of body, Tina is tall and thin, whereas Lisa is more petite hourglass but still very slim. I'd say Lisa has the more feminine body shape of the two. In fact, at around the time I stopped seeing them about three months ago, Tina had become a bit of a gym junkie and started to develop toned calves and abs. Quite a turn off for me as I don't regard a buff body as "feminine" to say the least. This is a real shame because Tina gave a much better service to me than Lisa did. Lisa was all "no touching here and there, no daty, no etc", Tina .... Well let's just say she enjoyed me as much I enjoyed her.
But of course, that stupid all covering rule at 227 (you will get no more than hand relief) applies to both girls. Which was the ultimate reason I stopped going there...gets really boring after a while, for both me and the girls I'm sure!!

I agree with the part about the 'rule' but I wonder if the girls make it up to absolve themselves of any say in the matter. (It may still have a FS license).

When 227 first opened with the girls from 316, it was awesome. But when the new cycle of girls started at 227, that's when I stopped going there. That, and getting stuffed around with my bookings.

GoldfishMan
05-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Wait, I thought touching anywhere on the body is meant to be standard for RnT? Did Tina allow DATY and how should you ask? I'm very new to this so quite clueless on these things.
No buddy, standard rnt is the girl can touch you, but you may or may not touch her. Of course, being able to touch her (and I mean intimate touching) is what we all strive for because where's the fun in being a flagpole?
Regarding Tina, yes I went down on her but it was after seeing her for 3 sessions and we clicked. But she then shut the door on me in my last few visits and didn't allow it anymore. Since then I never went back to 227. Like I said, the whole experience there is just too "sanitized" after a few visits. There are lots of other places that have young lovelies where you can get a standard rnt if you wanted, or you can crank it up a notch and get more if you want. ;-)

GoldfishMan
05-02-2017, 10:24 PM
I agree with the part about the 'rule' but I wonder if the girls make it up to absolve themselves of any say in the matter. (It may still have a FS license).

No mate, it's not made up. I tend to trust the girls when they say no.
Personally, I think the rule is in place because Alice does not want any instance of the girls earning more on top of what they get from her, and to prevent the girls from being able to exert any kind of power over her clientele. It's just a calculated move on her part.

garfield
05-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Personally, I think the rule is in place because Alice does not want any instance of the girls earning more on top of what they get from her, and to prevent the girls from being able to exert any kind of power over her clientele. It's just a calculated move on her part.

This is true.

j_highrolla
05-02-2017, 10:55 PM
I have been researching about this place for a while too, looks like il need to try it out soometime. great facility, good price and nice girls I heard

Soccerfan
06-02-2017, 05:58 AM

Because ML's don't lie

hungwell11
06-02-2017, 07:08 AM
Any tips on how to progress things to the next level (e.g. DATY)?

My game plan at the moment is tell them straight up that this is my first time, then some light small talk during part 1 to give the impression that I'm kind of shy / reserved. The reason behind this move is I feel the ML may be more relaxed allowing a shy newbie to do more stuff, as it will give them the comfort of knowing I won't do anything too crazy they have more "experience" than me. Then during part 2, slowly escalate to DATY.

Appreciate any feedback or other suggestions.

Maxybro
06-02-2017, 07:22 AM
because ml's don't lie
lol........

Speechwriter
06-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Any tips on how to progress things to the next level (e.g. DATY)?

My game plan at the moment is tell them straight up that this is my first time, then some light small talk during part 1 to give the impression that I'm kind of shy / reserved. The reason behind this move is I feel the ML may be more relaxed allowing a shy newbie to do more stuff, as it will give them the comfort of knowing I won't do anything too crazy they have more "experience" than me. Then during part 2, slowly escalate to DATY.

Appreciate any feedback or other suggestions.

In my humble opinion hungwell11 (and as a medium user of 227 over the past 18 months) this is what I'd do:

(1) Dress as well as you can
First impressions are lasting ones with working girls and make no mistake she'll be checking you out up and down the same way you'll have your hungry eyes all over her.

(2) Extend a hand, look her in the eye and say hello
Sounds obvious, but many punters don't do it. I've had two different 227 girls wink at me at this stage. Another one did a courtsey!

(3) Give her an early (non-sexual) compliment
Eyes, hair, "you look so fit" or "you look very strong".

(4) Be a gentleman in everything you do
How you walk, talk, undress, move, touch her, EVERYTHING. If you get the chance, hold open a door for her.

(5) Ask before you do
"Can I touch you here?"
"Are you sensitive here if I kiss you?"

(6) "It's my birthday!"
Tell her it's your birthday and that she is your birthday gift to yourself. I did this with a girl who's still working there (so no names). It actually was my birthday, and it was the second best RnT I'd ever had at 227. Full nude from the get go, B2B within minutes as part of the rub, DATY, and her tongue everywhere except on my balls and cock.

The best RnT I've ever had was with a young, Chinese girl who's not there now but I won't name her in case she wants to return. I did all of the above, and we clicked. We finished the session (my first with her) with her on her knees and my cock in her mouth. She let me come all over her lips and tits.

I've been with both Lisa and Tina. As Goldfishman says, they're very different girls. His descriptions are bang on.

For me:

SHAPE = Lisa
LOOKS = Lisa
FEMININITY = Lisa
MASSAGE SKILLS = Tina
SERVICE = Tina
OVERALL SEX APPEAL = Tie

If you're handsome enough, articulate, and a bit of fun yourself, you never know where a visit to 227 might end.

Final word: don't take it all too seriously.

Hope that helps. Go get 'em!

hungwell11
06-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Speechwriter - thanks for the detailed post, very helpful!

It's going to be a tough choice between Lisa and Tina, both seem pretty decent. Does someone have anything to say about smells between the two of them? A bad-smelling pussy can be a real turn off for me. I had a gf whose pussy smelled terrible even immediately out of the shower after multiple rounds of soap...

aussiegaigin
06-02-2017, 08:13 PM

There is no "standard" for RnT, other than (hopefully) you get a "massage" and a tug.

What you can do (and what she does extra) is entirely up to the girl. If you don't like one girl's standards or performance, then try another.

Pixez
06-02-2017, 11:53 PM
In my humble opinion hungwell11 (and as a medium user of 227 over the past 18 months) this is what I'd do:

(1) Dress as well as you can
First impressions are lasting ones with working girls and make no mistake she'll be checking you out up and down the same way you'll have your hungry eyes all over her.

(2) Extend a hand, look her in the eye and say hello
Sounds obvious, but many punters don't do it. I've had two different 227 girls wink at me at this stage. Another one did a courtsey!

(3) Give her an early (non-sexual) compliment
Eyes, hair, "you look so fit" or "you look very strong".

(4) Be a gentleman in everything you do
How you walk, talk, undress, move, touch her, EVERYTHING. If you get the chance, hold open a door for her.

(5) Ask before you do
"Can I touch you here?"
"Are you sensitive here if I kiss you?"

(6) "It's my birthday!"
Tell her it's your birthday and that she is your birthday gift to yourself. I did this with a girl who's still working there (so no names). It actually was my birthday, and it was the second best RnT I'd ever had at 227. Full nude from the get go, B2B within minutes as part of the rub, DATY, and her tongue everywhere except on my balls and cock.

The best RnT I've ever had was with a young, Chinese girl who's not there now but I won't name her in case she wants to return. I did all of the above, and we clicked. We finished the session (my first with her) with her on her knees and my cock in her mouth. She let me come all over her lips and tits.

I've been with both Lisa and Tina. As Goldfishman says, they're very different girls. His descriptions are bang on.

For me:

SHAPE = Lisa
LOOKS = Lisa
FEMININITY = Lisa
MASSAGE SKILLS = Tina
SERVICE = Tina
OVERALL SEX APPEAL = Tie

If you're handsome enough, articulate, and a bit of fun yourself, you never know where a visit to 227 might end.

Final word: don't take it all too seriously.

Hope that helps. Go get 'em!

Gta love them newbies. Similar experience at Sussex...

GoldfishMan
07-02-2017, 06:18 AM
Speechwriter - thanks for the detailed post, very helpful!

It's going to be a tough choice between Lisa and Tina, both seem pretty decent. Does someone have anything to say about smells between the two of them? A bad-smelling pussy can be a real turn off for me. I had a gf whose pussy smelled terrible even immediately out of the shower after multiple rounds of soap...
That GF of yours must've had BV or a yeast infection by the sounds of it. Hope you got her to go to the doc instead of just washing.
And be warned, the same things can afflict WLs/MLs.
Besides, this being 227 and you being a first time customer, I don't think you should worry about pussy smell because more likely than not you won't be able to get anywhere near their pussies.
If I had to make a guess, i'd say Lisa is your best bet as she has the looks and shape that would appeal to a more common taste.

hungwell11
07-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Besides, this being 227 and you being a first time customer, I don't think you should worry about pussy smell because more likely than not you won't be able to get anywhere near their pussies.
Alright, things have taken a turn, now considering Ginza (Lisa or Anna). I can't stand the thought of 1 hour with no pussy. Is Ginza on the first punt a little too intense? Do they have a toned down session on request? Basically, I want to taste pussy but don't want to be eaten out alive by the end of it.

cloud
07-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Don't worry so much bro.

FS and massage are totally different experiences. Book which one you really want.

There's a big expectation when you're new to punting and read reviews. If FS is what you're after, just go to Ginza and enjoy the experience.

If you go in expecting your session to be the same as what you read, you'll probably be underwhelmed, as you'll keep thinking about what is going to happen and what she'll do next according to reviews, instead of being 100% present in the moment with the girl. The experienced punters here like bro rooter and punterman see each girl for who she is (or chooses to be at work...), and that's one reason why they have great sessions more often than not.

People have been fucking (and punting) for thousands of years. You'll be fine.
If you go down this road, it's not going to be a one time thing. You'll have some bad experiences, and you'll have some amazing experiences. Just remember the golden rules: always use protection and never fall in love!

Speechwriter
08-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Don't worry so much bro.

FS and massage are totally different experiences.

There's a big expectation when you're new to punting and read reviews.

If you go in expecting your session to be the same as what you read, you'll probably be underwhelmed, as you'll keep thinking about what is going to happen and what she'll do next according to reviews, instead of being 100% present in the moment with the girl. The experienced punters here like bro rooter and punterman see each girl for who she is (or chooses to be at work...), and that's one reason why they have great sessions more often than not.

Simply great advice.

scoop
21-02-2017, 10:13 PM
I knew Tina when she was Daisy at 71 Oxford Street Bondi Junction. That was an anything goes shop in those days. Probably still is. Interesting that she doesn't do DATY or anything else now. Used to.

r69
22-02-2017, 01:08 AM
To quote ksteve_m28 "do the double" for 4 times the pleasure, however I am wondering if the DATY party will be on the cards...

r69
22-02-2017, 01:09 AM
Also, Tina over Lisa for me!

Sam88
22-02-2017, 07:21 AM
Don't worry so much bro.

FS and massage are totally different experiences. Book which one you really want.

There's a big expectation when you're new to punting and read reviews. If FS is what you're after, just go to Ginza and enjoy the experience.

People have been fucking (and punting) for thousands of years. You'll be fine.
If you go down this road, it's not going to be a one time thing. You'll have some bad experiences, and you'll have some amazing experiences. Just remember the golden rules: always use protection and never fall in love!

Hear hear!

michaelml
23-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Hear hear!

hahhaha great advice

az1za
26-02-2017, 09:09 PM
Overdue to share my two experiences with Tina, a Chinese girl - maybe 23
I think she is really hot - great figure, yes very slim/athletic - not the biggest boobs out there (As I think). I'd describe her face as pretty and radiant
She gives a firm, skillful massage and her Part 2 is very erotic. She has a nice little landing strip/patch up top
She is also talkative and fun to be around
It surprised me when she said she wasn't one of the more popular girls in the shop
I'd definitely recommend her - unless you like big tits

az1za
26-02-2017, 09:12 PM
That said, I haven't seen Lisa so can't compare the two