PDA

View Full Version : Question Getting too close

Yageez88
05-02-2017, 11:13 PM
What do you guys do when you feel like you're getting too close or personal to your WL/ML?

Just stop seeing them? Try to get something more and talk to them about it?

kingyema
05-02-2017, 11:26 PM
In the words of wisdom from the veterans here, pay fuck and leave. Punting is pure fun and no strings attached is the beauty of it besides the obvious of banging hotties, cuties, goddesses. It's fine to get close but just don't fall in love lol in some cases though it does happen and it goes well for some. I've experienced getting close with two WL's, one went great, sex was great, dates were fun and it all ended when she went back to Japan. Second one killed the fun of it for me, we texted alot, went on few dates, but I made the mistake of getting too close and both of us mixing emotions with it making the lust, mystery and fun factor of her disappear because it was like we knew each other too well and that made her nervous and unsure of what we were doing and her performance dropping unfortunately haha

towelsniffer
06-02-2017, 03:11 AM
What do you guys do when you feel like you're getting too close or personal to your WL/ML?

Just stop seeing them? Try to get something more and talk to them about it?

Depends what you're wanting out of it and whether the ML/WL is okay with it. After all it is a two sided story if you want to get closer. I personally am seeing a retired WL regularly with a FWB arrangement and I like to think it happened organically because our personalities meshed well.

Other times I have gotten to know them really well but have been given the vibe that they want to use me just for financial gain. That's when I stop seeing them. Others I draw a boundary for just to keep it strictly business.

Yageez88
06-02-2017, 01:33 PM
How did you progress to fwb arrangement. I'd have to say that's an end goal I wouldn't mind.

ksteve_m28
06-02-2017, 02:01 PM
What is fwb?

aussiegaigin
06-02-2017, 02:04 PM
What is fwb?

Friend with benefit.

Raybo
06-02-2017, 03:43 PM
I good seasoned WL wont let it happen.

Mr Bastard
06-02-2017, 03:45 PM
Money Money Money

otokosg
06-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Friend with benefit.

interesting, exactly how does this work? do you still pay her?

my first thought was that if the lady continues seeing you, it would make it hard for her to forget the past and truly retire.

pooh10
06-02-2017, 07:53 PM
It takes a lot of effort from both parties to make such relationship works and u will have to continue reminding yourself about what the arrangements involve and not to create something out of nothing. It is important to thread carefully and enjoy the company.

Littlewonder
06-02-2017, 08:00 PM
There are a lot of great working ladies out there.

I just go and see another one,

I don't stop seeing the one I have got the feelings for but I remind myself I am just another job to them move on and don't let it get too emotional.

Punterman
06-02-2017, 08:45 PM
I felt that I was getting too close to one of my regulars recently so I backed off a bit and the feelings went away.

Yageez88
06-02-2017, 11:19 PM
Yeah ive thought the same. We have bbfs and the sessions are amazing. Talking about it to another bro on here too.

Haven't had sexual chemistry like this before for me. Or maybe it's just one sided :O hmm

j_highrolla
06-02-2017, 11:30 PM
How did you progress to fwb arrangement. I'd have to say that's an end goal I wouldn't mind.

yeh like what kind of time frame would u give to hav a crack and if dont work out move on to next one etc?

thanks bro

rooter
06-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
Or to put it another way.
Switch on. Give it 110%. Switch off.

paulgallen
07-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Yeah ive thought the same. We have bbfs and the sessions are amazing. Talking about it to another bro on here too.

Haven't had sexual chemistry like this before for me. Or maybe it's just one sided :O hmm

You r a badass muthafucker ! I know you been PM me with your venturez. But to publicly proclaim bbfs ?!

You need a gf. Get on eHarmony, you might meet a WL who is willing to hangout with you on Saturdays, like the OP on the other thread !

There's plenty of girls out there

Peter69
07-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Rooter is spot on! I started to get into one of them & was only going to her, she gave me her number to see her outside & without getting into detail she in a way did the sly shonky shit & now avoids my calls, better for me though especially now I've had the greatest punt at Ginza last week & looking forward to trying out the lot!!!!

Buns
07-02-2017, 09:04 AM
You r a badass muthafucker ! I know you been PM me with your venturez. But to publicly proclaim bbfs ?!

You need a gf. Get on eHarmony, you might meet a WL who is willing to hangout with you on Saturdays, like the OP on the other thread !

There's plenty of girls out there

+1 agree with all paulgallen said. Go out and meet some girls. Even on Tinder there are some nice Asian girls out there.

Yageez88
07-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Lol why badass? What's wrong with publicly proclaiming when I don't disclose any details such as shop or girls? Let alone there's the possibility I'm not the only one.

Youre right with the gf part though. Starting to think similarly lol.

Been punting for about a year now and this is the first time getting bit too close.

dr3w
07-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
Or to put it another way.
Switch on. Give it 110%. Switch off.

That's true, I'm not going down that rabbit hole again, just not worth it. It's unlikely to work out anyway

123brainer
07-02-2017, 11:15 PM
I started seeing a WL as friend outside of the shop but we don't have sex. We mostly just chat about all sorts of random topics. I particularly like hearing the types of customers she gets and all the weird shit that happens. On my end I take her all over Sydney showing her all the sites. Communication can be problem sometimes but nothing google translate can't fix and also a opportunity for her to practice English. I quite enjoy our friendship.

Mike_23
08-02-2017, 06:27 AM
i wanted to bang this ML, she said no but DFK me instead :(

dcsss
08-02-2017, 08:22 AM
don't mind fwb with ml..........

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2017, 08:33 AM
i wanted to bang this ML, she said no but DFK me instead : (

The opposite of pretty woman !