PDA

View Full Version : Question Irene's CBD -Angela or Cloris any good

john12
05-02-2017, 11:19 PM
anyone seen Angela or Cloris?

I wonder if they have big real boobs? How about the services? Any comments are appreciated.

I have tried Peggy ,Victoria and Emma , happy to make brief comments if requested

Buns
06-02-2017, 06:41 AM

I wonder if they have big real boobs? How about the services? Any comments are appreciated.

I have tried Peggy ,Victoria and Emma , happy to make brief comments if requested

Go on give us your opinions on Peggy, Victoria and Emma.

aussiegaigin
06-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Why not try them yourself, and decide.

You seem to have seen the other three without recommendations.

One of the "thrills" of punting. And sharing your info would be a nice touch.

john12
06-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Personal views, not meant to offend anyone

Emma - around 24 yrs super big boobs, didn't appear to be real ones to me. Face - appears to have undergone plastic surgery. Body a bit fat but acceptable. Friendly attitude however mechanic service . I paid her $ 50 extra at my two visits. Maybe will treat you better if you pay more.

Victoria- mid 30s , tanned skin south american, looks like indian . friendly service acceptable.

Peggy. 26 to 28 Both face and boobs look fake to me. Service ok. Boob touching ok. No kissing no pussy touching. I think she's been in the industry for long.

ksteve_m28
06-02-2017, 02:06 PM
Just have Lexi and Priscilla last week.

Lexi - beauty but thin, small but perky (i also read about a private after report about her, and that's truth)
Priscilla - full boobs. Not too big, but cant tell real/fake. Good personality..

john12
06-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Due to my very limied availability I can only visit the shop every once in a while. So I would really like to know which ones are good in advance.

To differentiate between real boobs and fake ones, one must have considerable amonut of practice because fake boobs do have different textures.

In general , Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean girls mostly have fake boobs. However, a high percentage of Chinese girls in these Sydney massage parlours don't have real ones either.

People say Shirley is good but i just cant put up with her fake tits- she serviced me long ago

magicman
06-02-2017, 06:27 PM
peggy fake boobs and face?

lol either fake reviews or you saw someone else

john12
06-02-2017, 08:16 PM
peggy fake boobs and face?

lol either fake reviews or you saw someone else

I am sorry but this is my view. I belive she is a smoker too as I smelt it

Buns
07-02-2017, 09:09 AM
I am sorry but this is my view. I belive she is a smoker too as I smelt it

I really don't think her boobs are fake. Why don't you ask her next time?

kezza
07-02-2017, 12:23 PM

In general , Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean girls mostly have fake boobs. However, a high percentage of Chinese girls in these Sydney massage parlours don't have real ones either.

People say Shirley is good but i just cant put up with her fake tits- she serviced me long ago
..Really? Ok, to humour you, I'll take the bait...All those girls from those countries mostly have fake boobs?! Oh, and high percentage of Chinese ML's too? To put it kindly I think you're talking out of your arse, especially when in this thread and another you go on about Shirley's 'fake tits' ...you obviously haven't seen her or been 'serviced' by her... They're as real as they get my friend and as as good as you'll get in Sydney

YI88
07-02-2017, 02:26 PM

If this place is also known as Diva on Sussex then:

Angela yes, Cloris no

Angela - real boobs (but not so young). Service excellent.

To learn more give them both a try and then report.

kingwally
07-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Due to my very limied availability I can only visit the shop every once in a while. So I would really like to know which ones are good in advance.

To differentiate between real boobs and fake ones, one must have considerable amonut of practice because fake boobs do have different textures.

There is no way that Shirley has fake tits...maybe you are talking about a different Shirley.

magicman
07-02-2017, 06:14 PM
read his descriptions they dont match up at all with the girls

john12
07-02-2017, 07:15 PM
If this place is also known as Diva on Sussex then:

Angela yes, Cloris no

Angela - real boobs (but not so young). Service excellent.

To learn more give them both a try and then report.

Thanks. Cloris has left the shop.

I have provided comments with good faith. But I am really shocked to see some of the comments above .

To some of the forum users

Yes I might have mixed up this Shirley with another Shirley from Taiwan who worked in the old posh/diva.

But that doesn't mean anyone can abuse me with dirty words.

The comments on other girls are my own opinion . Don't ask for reviews if you can't hear different views.

john12
07-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Yes I might be wrong in that case

john12
07-02-2017, 07:18 PM
There is no way that Shirley has fake tits...maybe you are talking about a different Shirley.

Yes I might be wrong in this case

john12
07-02-2017, 07:20 PM
I really don't think her boobs are fake. Why don't you ask her next time?

I respect your view.

I won't ask beacause it is very rude to do so plus I am not booking her again

john12
07-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Just have Lexi and Priscilla last week.

Lexi - beauty but thin, small but perky (i also read about a private after report about her, and that's truth)
Priscilla - full boobs. Not too big, but cant tell real/fake. Good personality..

thank you for the info

kezza
07-02-2017, 08:51 PM

Yes I might have mixed up this Shirley with another Shirley from Taiwan who worked in the old posh/diva.

But that doesn't mean anyone can abuse me with dirty words.

The comments on other girls are my own opinion . Don't ask for reviews if you can't hear different views.
Sorry if I upset your sensibilities. No one is questioning your opinions or 'reviews', but when you state something as fact which is wrong you'll probably be pulled up and corrected. Ivy has had only one Shirley since late 2014 when she came on the roster at CBD posh, then when she started Diva at Ultimo, still the same Shirley.. then Irene CBD, same Shirley and now DOS and guess what? Same Shirley... just saying...

garfield
07-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Sorry if I upset your sensibilities. No one is questioning your opinions or 'reviews', but when you state something as fact which is wrong you'll probably be pulled up and corrected. Ivy has had only one Shirley since late 2015 when she came on the roster at CBD posh, then when she started Diva at Ultimo, still the same Shirley.. then Irene CBD, same Shirley and now DOS and guess what? Same Shirley... just saying...
Shirley's boob is real, very perky ones too. One of the best I've seen.

john12
07-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Shirley's boob is real, very perky ones too. One of the best I've seen.

All right , the "Shirley" I talked about is from TW. She called herself Sher-LEEN , I first saw her in Forest st Hurstville and spent 45 mins with her. She has round and firm tits, not very big, which were very fake to me, i was very disappointed. I saw the same girl again some time later in Diva Ultimo but didn't pick her. I picked Niki- a student from Beijing instead, Nick has big soft and natural boobs.

Maybe you guys are talking about a different person. I might have mixed these two up but I don't think it is something malicious as the names are similar and they are both from the same region.

Nejums
07-02-2017, 11:24 PM
All right , the "Shirley" I talked about is from TW. She called herself Sher-LEEN , I first saw her in Forest st Hurstville and spent 45 mins with her. She has round and firm tits, not very big, which were very fake to me, i was very disappointed. I saw the same girl again some time later in Diva Ultimo but didn't pick her. I picked Niki- a student from Beijing instead, Nick has big soft and natural boobs.

Maybe you guys are talking about a different person. I might have mixed these two up but I don't think it is something malicious as the names are similar and they are both from the same region.
That's definitely the same Shirley...

kezza
08-02-2017, 06:21 AM
That's definitely the same Shirley... Yep, the one and only!.. and I wonder where Niki went? Last I heard she was reception somewhere, Pyrmont I think...

Mike_23
08-02-2017, 06:31 AM
where is this shop in cbd. is it raer entry or private location?

john12
08-02-2017, 12:22 PM
where is this shop in cbd. is it raer entry or private location?

Its near UTS .I know how to get there but I am sorry I dont know the street name. It is inside a building behind a coffee. There is some sort of school next to the shop.

john12
08-02-2017, 01:03 PM
I just believe the "Shirley" I touched has very fake tits, fake of fake, hard as stone. - Again, people are entitled to believe what they believe, I am not instersted in changing anyone's mind. I will not change my view on her boobs either- remerber how humans used to believe the earth is flat not round.

The higher quality fake boobs are the ones feel soft when touched but if you squeeze them you can sense a hard component inside.

If a woman lies down but the boobs don't become flat or nearly disappear then it is highly suspicious.

Speaking of Japanese women, I have visited Tokyo three times and have been to their massage parlours 2-3 times everyday during my time in Japan, especially in my last two visits. Yes i did nothing but look for women.

I bet most of you dont know how to get Japanese girls in Japan without using an agent.

I bet not many people know how to say handjob in Japanese. FYI, it is 手コキ.

I am also a regular visitor of the two Japanese shops in St Leonards and Mascot since 2011.

I have touched at least 50 Japanese women's boobs if not 100.

Speaking from my experience, only 3 or 4 girls among the Japanese girls I have touched have real boobs.

Nejums
08-02-2017, 02:38 PM
I'll go ask her. ;)

Xorak
08-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Speaking from my experience, only 3 or 4 girls among the (100) Japanese girls I have touched have real boobs.
Hahahahaha what? 96-97% fake tits. Hahahahaahaha.

ksteve_m28
08-02-2017, 04:00 PM
Hahaha.
I been to King's court for JPL ML.. definitely real one.

john12
08-02-2017, 04:11 PM
I'll go ask her. ;)

I think a good thing to consider is what would make a girl's boob muscle firmer / harder than the muscles of the arms or other parts of the body.

john12
08-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Hahahahaha what? 96-97% fake tits. Hahahahaahaha.

It could be a minimum 92% if I only had 50 cases in total
Call me crazy if you like but I think it is a protocal in Japan that girls do that particularly when it comes to the younger generation in big Japanese cities like Tokyo

john12
08-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Hahaha.
I been to King's court for JPL ML.. definitely real one.
Ok go to st leonard's japanese shop . try momo ,who is said to be a popular one , maybe also try a few others and then tell us what you think.

There is an Emi. I didn't touch her but hers look fake too

bumper
11-02-2017, 06:35 AM
Shirely is always the best. The only one!

ouch
11-02-2017, 08:30 AM
John 12 Shirley at d.o.s.
And 121 probably has the best rreal tits EVER (tiffany at summerville excepted) and i know with certainty that Kezza has inspected them very closely over many visits . More closely and more often than me hehe .real magnificent and worth visiting.

jhinga01
11-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Haven't tried them yet!