PDA

View Full Version : Amazing experience in RED PALACE - Ferregamo

yiwu6234
06-02-2017, 02:18 PM
This is my first time writing an after-report of my personal experience. Usually, I only read reports from other in the forum. However, the recent experience in RED PALACE was so awesome!!!:love::love::love:

I have been to the RED PALACE for several times. The previous experience was very good. Most of the girls in RED PALACE are very young and pretty (not like other brothels). However, the most recent experience was fantastic. Last week, I saw a girl named Ferragamo, which was the best recommended by other people. Actually, at first, I was gonna to book Cartier. But I think I would never regreting choose Ferragamo, which is THE BEST during my entire brothel experience so far. I was told that Ferragamo was only available at 2 p.m. Other time had been booked out. I reached the place at 1:45, which is located in Kingscross. At 2 p.m. sharp, I was told that the girl was ready for me.

When I opened the door, the first feeling was "OMG!". What a beautiful and slim girl!!! The girl is very nice and asked me to have a shower together. During the bath, the girl was so passionate and started to do the oral sex, which feels awesome! During that time, she gave me one feeling! "F me hard, I want you!" After like 10 minutes shower, she started service on the bed. She licked from top to bottom and that felt so good. Unlike other girls, the girl was very initiated. She likes you to grab her ass and F her hard! Both of us were so excited. After cum, we chated some time about life in Sydney, which was quite interesting. I used to do only one time in an hour. But around 40 minutes, she asked me whether I want to to one more time. Why not??? During the second time, I Fucked her really hard and it seems that she was quite enjoy the sex. And of course, I was really enjoyed, which did not have time feeling for a long time.

Time is so quick and she gave me a goodbye hug and kiss before I left. I think I will not go to other brothels in Sydney. $280 is great value for this type of girls, usually, would cost at least 400 for private calls. Before I left, i had a chance to have a look at Cartier, which was also very very good. I would try her next time:)