PDA

View Full Version : Question FS places around Bankstown, lidcombe, river wood areas.

rhunter
06-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Hey guys, any good Asian FS location near Bankstown, lidcombe, Riverwood areas. I used to live near Eastwood and Buffalo 42 was the place to go. I do have a car so happy to drive out but not to far...

Littlewonder
06-02-2017, 08:12 PM
If you want Asian there are a couple of shops at Bankstown advertised on here.

There is also an Asian shop at Riverwood also on this forum all are around $150 to $160 per hour.

If you want something other than Asian there is Cougars at Riverwood which is older Milfs at around $240 per hour agin search on this forum or google.

If you have a car there is also Peakhurst, Bankstown and even Liverpool or Villawood and its not far to go across to 64 at Tarren Point.

Punterman
06-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Taylors Lidcombe. I go there a lot. Good shop and good service girls

Babycat
06-02-2017, 08:59 PM
I spotted an rnt shop on the main street in Riverwood, near train station which is opposite of chemist shop. A "Chinese massage shop" might mean fs offered. Can give it a try.

rhunter
07-02-2017, 08:17 AM
If you want Asian there are a couple of shops at Bankstown advertised on here.

There is also an Asian shop at Riverwood also on this forum all are around $150 to $160 per hour.

If you want something other than Asian there is Cougars at Riverwood which is older Milfs at around $240 per hour agin search on this forum or google.

If you have a car there is also Peakhurst, Bankstown and even Liverpool or Villawood and its not far to go across to 64 at Tarren Point.Tried looking under bankstown and river wood and the only FS asian place is 12Cotton. Could u maybe pm the other places... thx!

rhunter
07-02-2017, 08:22 AM
I spotted an rnt shop on the main street in Riverwood, near train station which is opposite of chemist shop. A "Chinese massage shop" might mean fs offered. Can give it a try.

Thanks babycat!

Buns
07-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Taylors Lidcombe. I go there a lot. Good shop and good service girls

I hear Taylors is more a MILF shop. Is that correct? Sampling a Korean or Japanese MILF is on my punting to-do list.

AHLUNGOR
07-02-2017, 09:18 AM
I hear Taylors is more a MILF shop. Is that correct? Sampling a Korean or Japanese MILF is on my punting to-do list.

You need to go to Ginza man ! Why waste time ?

Peter69
07-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Listen to wisdom brother, Ginza is in my opinion number 1, treat the girl like a queen & you'll be rewarded like a king!

Mr Crash and Burn
07-02-2017, 12:49 PM

Haha..what were you doing in Riverwood babycat?
PM me if you like

Babycat
07-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Haha..what were you doing in Riverwood babycat?
PM me if you like
I used to spend Spring break in Riverwoods in my first year in Sydney. Wasn't scared while walked home around midnight.

Ryuuji
07-02-2017, 05:55 PM
I think there is about 6 FS asian shops within 10 minutes of driving distance from Bankstown.

12 Cottam ave, 327A Belmore Rd Riverwood. They are sister shops.

19 Pritchard Pl, Peakhurst.

Narweegirls, 52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee.

Zinia strathfield south.

Erotica12 at 12 Norfolk Road, Greenacre.

Punterman
07-02-2017, 06:28 PM

Yes it is. I like a good MILF.

letzprty
11-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Hey guys, any good Asian FS location near Bankstown, lidcombe, Riverwood areas. I used to live near Eastwood and Buffalo 42 was the place to go. I do have a car so happy to drive out but not to far...

Google dude.

http://riverwood.adultsservice.com.au/

Littlewonder
12-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Tried looking under bankstown and river wood and the only FS asian place is 12Cotton. Could u maybe pm the other places... thx!

Sorry for not getting back earlier didn't see your request until just now.

327 Belmore Road Riverwood
12 Cottam Avenue Bankstown
9 Exeller Ave Bankstown
53 Bereford Ave Greenacre.

Are Just a few.

eltran
14-02-2017, 03:27 AM
There's also Asians @ Smithfield which could be an option depending on where you are driving from. Out of all the places in that area it's the most consistent and not too expensive (with decent rooms & look, not trashy), although on Fri/Sat night it is insanely busy to the point where you can show up, have 3 waiting rooms already full, so you sit in the main room with 4 other dudes just watching their phones until their turn comes :cool2:

Usually has good looking women but the gallery & roster is a waste of time just show up and pick the best looking girl
http://www.asiansatsmithfield.com.au/home.html

rhunter
14-02-2017, 11:00 AM
There's also Asians @ Smithfield which could be an option depending on where you are driving from. Out of all the places in that area it's the most consistent and not too expensive (with decent rooms & look, not trashy), although on Fri/Sat night it is insanely busy to the point where you can show up, have 3 waiting rooms already full, so you sit in the main room with 4 other dudes just watching their phones until their turn comes :cool2:

Usually has good looking women but the gallery & roster is a waste of time just show up and pick the best looking girl
http://www.asiansatsmithfield.com.au/home.html

If 3 waiting rooms are packed, it's time to go. Might be just me but I hate waiting in long lines.

Thanks for the tip tho.

eltran
14-02-2017, 11:26 PM
The have ~7 rooms and always have lots of girls on busy times, I guess it depends on how comfortable you are waiting, or with a bunch of other dudes, or in a place you know the girl won't have any time between customers so will be tired. There's Nirvana at Pendle Hill which is a place which often has non-Asian girls without being priced too highly. Again that'll depend where you're coming from since it's further from Blacktown than Asians@Smithfield is, but it was my second choice if A@S was busy.

I went to Zinia once. Got a decent massage rnt there. I avoid places in more commercial areas (ie, with takeaway shops, or restaurants, like places next to railway stations) as opposed to Industrial areas so I've not gone to many of the bankstown places.