PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone know what happen to ChristineCBD (aka Christine123)?

rhunter
06-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Seems like the roster and website is no longer updated? Gone out of biz?

Been thinking about this 36G+ girl they had working there. Best gfe ever. First time I ever paid to extend time.

cassius
06-02-2017, 07:59 PM
maybe but unreliable. i went there once and found the photo and description were badly misrepresenting. never again. no trust.

scooper
06-02-2017, 09:17 PM
You must be talking about Jessica. Would love to know where she is now if someone can PM 👍🏼

rhunter
07-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Could be Jessica. I just remember her sucking like a Dyson and wanting to bang in as many position and as long as possible.. One of those girls where you just wanted to sleep after a damn good work out and round 2 asap. Too bad my 60min session cleared my wallet out.

Bigtitlover
08-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Could be Jessica. I just remember her sucking like a Dyson and wanting to bang in as many position and as long as possible.. One of those girls where you just wanted to sleep after a damn good work out and round 2 asap. Too bad my 60min session cleared my wallet out.

My mate tried this British girl there not long back, forget her name, told me definitely wasn't worth the 400 he paid, she was very pretty and all but lack in service and poor attitude, pretty much had to ask for services that was included in the price. Long story short he was not impressed.

Bigtitlover
08-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Sorry rhunter! Wasn't meant to quote you. Did it by accident.