PDA

View Full Version : Question Has anyone tried "MyOutCall.com" - Asian Agent

m.parker79
07-02-2017, 11:18 AM
http://www.myoutcall.com/home/index/la/en

Has anyone tried this agent before?

On their website, the girls are pretty and like A grade companion.

wilisno
07-02-2017, 12:34 PM
http://www.myoutcall.com/home/index/la/en

Has anyone tried this agent before?

On their website, the girls are pretty and like A grade companion.

http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Sydney-After-Report&s=&pp=40&daysprune=-1&sort=lastpost&prefixid=sydar01_myoutcall&order=desc

That should take you a few days to read ! ;) ;) ;)

Cracker38
07-02-2017, 08:55 PM
This place use to have the absolute hottest girl called Porya working for them. Absolute stunning gorgeous Thai babe and those fellow punters who were lucky enough to spend a session with her will know just how good she was. Haven't tried this place for a while, but I generally avoided the mainland Chinese girls they had. They did have a few great Taiwan girls in the past too.

cassius
07-02-2017, 10:02 PM
you must be very new to this. lol

someguy88
08-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Anyone tried MOC lately, I did once like 5yrs back, bit on the high side but the few times I went were good punts.
Is MOC still a thing?

jimiuk
08-09-2020, 08:13 PM
This place use to have the absolute hottest girl called Porya working for them. Absolute stunning gorgeous Thai babe and those fellow punters who were lucky enough to spend a session with her will know just how good she was. Haven't tried this place for a while, but I generally avoided the mainland Chinese girls they had. They did have a few great Taiwan girls in the past too.

HELL YES.

She was so hot, so amazing, up there all time favourite! i must have seen her ten times...ahh memories!

cuteguy
09-09-2020, 01:49 AM
Anyone tried MOC lately, I did once like 5yrs back, bit on the high side but the few times I went were good punts.
Is MOC still a thing?

They are still around with prices starting at $400 per hour with girls providing standard BBBJ, DATY, 69 and shower together. They charge high prices because they claim many of their girls are new to the industry (for guys who like inexperienced ones) or are hot models. You can see their current list of girls. The girls are predominantly Chinese.

http://www.myoutcall.com/gallery/index/la/en

cassius
10-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Good girls and well run by nice staff. recommend.

syd_azn_guy
16-09-2020, 02:10 PM
Where are they located? Do they offer lineup inspection?

the_boss_king
16-09-2020, 03:02 PM
this place has been around for ages. if you got $$, you won't regret it

frosty03
16-09-2020, 05:05 PM
Yes, have done over 10 outcalls. Only 1 dud so far. Alas i only managed to see porya once...

puntingparadise
16-09-2020, 05:28 PM
Yes, have done over 10 outcalls. Only 1 dud so far. Alas i only managed to see porya once...

any recent good ones?

cuteguy
16-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Where are they located? Do they offer lineup inspection?

The last place they were running business was in an apartment on Pitt Street just opposite the Metro Hotel in Haymarket. The guy who ran it was Duncan (nice guy) but that's going back a few years. Don't know who is running the show now.

fook1
20-09-2020, 11:50 PM
I remember when I first discovered this website a couple years ago, there were heaps of reviews and it was basically the most popular shop on Aus99. I took a long hiatus from this website and have noticed the shop owner is now banned and there hasn't been any new reviews. Does anyone know why?

SnowWolf
24-09-2020, 08:39 AM
Used to regularly use Myoutcall when it was run by Duncan. Havent used them for years now. I only had one bad experience, just didn't click with the girl. I still remember the first time Duncan would meet you for coffee first. This was back in 2010.

cuteguy
26-09-2020, 02:35 PM
Used to regularly use Myoutcall when it was run by Duncan. Havent used them for years now. I only had one bad experience, just didn't click with the girl. I still remember the first time Duncan would meet you for coffee first. This was back in 2010.

Did he meet you for coffee for the first time in order to see if you were for real and not posing as a council inspector or private inspector? Never had coffee but he would come down from the apartment to greet you outside.

DarkZero01
28-09-2020, 02:00 PM
yea as soon as duncan left everything turned shit. it wasnt the same as it used to be.

SnowWolf
04-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Did he meet you for coffee for the first time in order to see if you were for real and not posing as a council inspector or private inspector? Never had coffee but he would come down from the apartment to greet you outside.

This was very early on, it was when he was setting things up and was only doing outcall. I remember he had his tablet and showed me all the girls available with many not on the website. It may be because I'm not Chinese he wanted to meet for coffee first.

deepblack
23-05-2021, 04:42 PM
sydney needs a place like this again...come back Duncan with that Talent...Porya,SK,Zevon, etc etc etc

Omg those were the days.....now its garbage

cassius
23-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Post Duncan management is good. in my view.. If i was still punting, I would go there.

deepblack
24-05-2021, 01:46 AM
Post Duncan management is good. in my view.. If i was still punting, I would go there.

Excelllent...good to hear that

cuteguy
24-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Yes they had some great talent and many of the girls weren't mechanical and really delivered magnificent GFE. Then the prices for the girls went up and Duncan moved on. Real pity.

GoldfishMan
25-05-2021, 09:02 AM
I still remember a bit of my first punt with them when they started, back when there no real "superstars" yet. I just randomly picked a girl who was touted as young, new, slim. She was a Chinese girl. Turned out to be one of the best punts I've ever had. Complete amateur, but no attitude problem at all and was just like any hottie on the street that I'd turn my head to ogle any time.

One23Four
25-05-2021, 10:52 AM
My Outcall is the legendary Outcall Agency for Asian girls mostly C-girls from China, Taiwan and HK and some K-girls when Duncan, the founder, created it over 10 years ago. Their glorioustime has gone with his departure long time ago

Riff888
25-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Does anyone remember that super hot Singaporean PSE girl Mary Kay?

She went private a few years ago and had some sexy videos on her ads.

OMG

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Kuzalbuz
25-05-2021, 10:26 PM
Agreed with the comments, one of my best and surprising punta have been with myoutcall, Taiwanese girl first day and first customer.... amazing.

cuteguy
25-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Does anyone remember that super hot Singaporean PSE girl Mary Kay?

She went private a few years ago and had some sexy videos on her ads.

OMG

Wasn't she the one who had a few tatts and really into BDSM? Didn't she also do anal?

Riff888
26-05-2021, 12:07 AM
Wasn't she the one who had a few tatts and really into BDSM? Didn't she also do anal?Yes and long black hair usually in a ponytail. She did everything for the right price.