PDA

View Full Version : Question Dream Girls (Remedial and Erotic Massage)

dfs6295
07-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Is this a new place?? Looks super nice inside and very clean and have never seen it advertised before??? No prices indicated though

wilisno
07-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Where is it ? ;) ;) ;)

dfs6295
07-02-2017, 05:08 PM
130 Botany Rd, Alexandria. Not sure if I've just never seen it before.... would love to hear some experiences

harrycd
07-02-2017, 05:23 PM
Used to be called Red Rose?
I ride past it every day on my commute lol, I'd check it out but coworkers would probably spot my bike.

woods23
07-02-2017, 05:30 PM
That's the old "130 Red Rose" brothel .

Ryuuji
07-02-2017, 05:32 PM
I think the establishment went under new management just recently. I think they have the massage downstairs and brothel upstairs.
Website for massage: www.massagecbd.com
Website for brothel: www.dreamgirl130.com

wilisno
07-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Haha ! Copy right violation for DreamGirls ! ;) ;) ;)

Changeit
17-04-2022, 01:14 PM
Anyone have any recent experience here? Any recommendations? Looks like a lot of girls on the roster…
Any back door entrance as on a busy road?

xse3n3rgy
20-04-2022, 12:24 PM
bro just search DreamGirl130 on forum lol there are quite a few. And I believe this is a chain with Wynyard Blossom, Parra Blossom and the TR190 shop

Labia Vortex
20-04-2022, 04:49 PM
The Mamasan at this place is a shocker
Ask to see the ladies before you hand over your cash
The photos bear no resemblance to reality

dodgybastard2
21-04-2022, 11:57 AM
I can only agree. The mamasan is just awful - a miserable, money grabbing dragon lady. I saw a ML called summer there a few months ago, who looked nothing like her photos. Avoid!

jzchan
21-04-2022, 12:16 PM
Agreed-she is the worst. Managed to get a massage off her before though lol. Has quite a slim body with a set of bolt ones.

dodgybastard2
25-04-2022, 01:26 PM
Agreed-she is the worst. Managed to get a massage off her before though lol. Has quite a slim body with a set of bolt ones.

I mean, she's not terrible looking, but that attitude would be hard to overcome.

Nelly69
26-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Yeah bad attitude, always bad encounter before the punt. Have to insist on seeing the girl before handing over money.

Once, I asked to see the girls before handing over my money, she got angry and reluctantly called two girls out which wasn't to my taste. I said what about the girl that just walked upstairs as I walked in? she said you like her? I said yes, so she took my money and told me to wait in Room 7. whilst I was undressing, I can hear all these yelling and talks outside, the ML came in 5 mins later all flustered. I asked if she was ok thinking I must of got her out of her break. later on, she revealed that she had a booking and started the massage when the dragon lady swapped her out with another girl without telling the customer nor the girl what happened... Though I was glad I got her and she was good, I felt sorry for the other punter. Never went back since as same thing can happen to me...

I don' think they are part of the Wynyard Blossom/ Parra Blossom though. they are more affiliated with SBM.

buster
26-04-2022, 04:31 PM
bro just search DreamGirl130 on forum lol there are quite a few. And I believe this is a chain with Wynyard Blossom, Parra Blossom and the TR190 shop

Definitely not related

buster
26-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Yeah bad attitude, always bad encounter before the punt. Have to insist on seeing the girl before handing over money.

Once, I asked to see the girls before handing over my money, she got angry and reluctantly called two girls out which wasn't to my taste. I said what about the girl that just walked upstairs as I walked in? she said you like her? I said yes, so she took my money and told me to wait in Room 7. whilst I was undressing, I can hear all these yelling and talks outside, the ML came in 5 mins later all flustered. I asked if she was ok thinking I must of got her out of her break. later on, she revealed that she had a booking and started the massage when the dragon lady swapped her out with another girl without telling the customer nor the girl what happened... Though I was glad I got her and she was good, I felt sorry for the other punter. Never went back since as same thing can happen to me...

I don' think they are part of the Wynyard Blossom/ Parra Blossom though. they are more affiliated with SBM.

There’s a whole thread on the mamasan, a hilarious read, which I just bumped