PDA

View Full Version : Other Artarmon Paradise - Isabella - a Real Star!

Jack Africa
07-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Person's Name : Isabella

Establishment : Artarmon Paradise

Date of Visit : Sunday 5 February 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Pde, Artarmon

Hours of Business : 10am - 11pm

Rates : $85 30mins and $150 60 mins

Size/shape : Slim, athletic, tall and busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely!

There was a time when this was my go-to shop and had lots of great young girls with a few real stars over the years, was reasonably priced, handy and lots of advantages to outweigh the rude, disorganized and generally hopeless husband and wife Mama- Papa-San team that allegedly run the joint. Have had some run-ins with them from time to time over messed up bookings and have sworn off the joint for a while till it wears off and you try again. You always get the impression they would say anything to you on the phone to get you in and then just sort it out when you get there.

Anyway, was in the area and feeling horny so called in and Wow.....hit the jackpot when I scored Isabella! This girl is tall, athletic, great legs, big natural boobs with tiny nipples.

She is very service-oriented and gets straight into the BBBJ and goes at it with great gusto and lots of variation and tongue work, just as I like it! Got the impression she was trying to make me cum and would definitely have taken it CIM and kept going and going, but I really wanted to fuck this babe!

Very accommodating in the sex department too and happy to move around thru various positions with a couple of nice sucks in between to get the cock pumped right up! Very nice tight pussy too and knows how to use it. No problem with lots of kissing and up for some good DATY too! Goes thru a ton of tissues, but don't they all?

Speaks very good English and I think has been here for a long time and is a student doing this to make ends meet rather than as a career. Voice sounds a bit gruff though and not sweet as you might expect from her appearance. Got the impression that she was really getting into it too, with no fake moans for a long time till we really got going towards the end then tones of push-back and very real moaning and gutteral sounds that pushed me over the edge.

This girl is terrific and I will definitely be heading back to see her and making a booking to make sure I get her! In fact from the confusing intro with Mamasan, on reflection from the way she greeted me - "You booking?" I later wondered whether she mixed me up with someone else who had made a booking? I can imagine she would be pretty popular with guys lucky enough to see her and unlike many she lives up to her looks and delivers when the fucking starts!

Anyway, my overall view is that this shop is not generally up to scratch on a fuck-lotto basis if you head in there without a plan or booking a sure thing. It's too hit and miss with gems too few and far between but Isabella is definitely a doll and a great performer that I can highly recommend! She works every Sunday and Monday.

cloud
07-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Thanks for taking a punt and reporting back, Jack.

I used to go to this shop years ago and had some of my best ever punts here. Stopped going after getting screwed around with bookings and service seemed to go downhill for a bit.

Might be worth a revist... just wish they had rosters like most other shops!

puntercouple
07-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Is this the same Isabela from 42 Gladesville?

Jack Africa
07-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Is this the same Isabela from 42 Gladesville?

I don't think so PC.... she said she didn't work at any other shop.

Tex
11-02-2017, 01:03 PM
I have been seeing this girl regularly for the last year and I agree with everything Jack said and more!
Not only is she gorgeous but she is a very skilled operator with an almost perfect BBBJ, tight pussy and great fuck!
She has a strong athletic body of a gymnast and is slim, tall and strong with big natural boobs and very shapely legs.
Isabella is also very fit and can really keep going and right into it for a long sex session.
Very classy girl and surprising to find someone this good in such a crappily run cheap shop.
The shop seems to be quite busy so surprised she has not been mentioned in reviews before
Anyone else seen her with more to add?