PDA

View Full Version : Question Ginza - extras

madbear
08-02-2017, 12:12 AM
been to ginza for many years. love the extras (cim and dd) but want to know if anyone can list their experiences of who does what?

the ones i remember who do CIM and more interestingly the DD are

kiki - cim + dd
leah - cim + dd
hana - cim + dd
lisa - cim + dd
yuna - cim

i thought jolin did the DD but when asked it was either she didn't understand from the english barrier or she was just too tired that night. interesting to see others list what other extras they've experienced!

Johndeau
13-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Curious to know also if joking does DD

Johndeau
13-02-2017, 11:41 PM
I mean Jolin **

cjam1724
14-02-2017, 09:27 PM
I mean Jolin **

Is this K.Yuna that does CIM?

down2fish
14-02-2017, 09:33 PM
+1 to wanting to know if jolin does DD. I've been sitting on the fence for a while on whether to have my first visit to ginza and Jolin is the one in mind and confirmed DD would definitely push me over the fence.

Johndeau
14-02-2017, 11:07 PM
+1. Does anyone know? How about miki or alin?

kaankaant
15-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Planning on visiting Ginza next week for the first time. I assume the extras cost more? What's the standard price, or does it depend on the girl?

ShunH
16-02-2017, 03:22 AM
yeah, you pay the girl directly.

you can ask, or she may ask you depends on whether the girl ok with you or if she wanted the extra income

rhunter
16-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Would you ask the girl in the room or before going in?

puntercouple
16-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Its up to the girl, not the papasan so better to ask the girl.

TheDudeski
16-02-2017, 09:30 PM
been to ginza for many years. love the extras (cim and dd) but want to know if anyone can list their experiences of who does what?

the ones i remember who do CIM and more interestingly the DD are

kiki - cim + dd
leah - cim + dd
hana - cim + dd
lisa - cim + dd
yuna - cim

i thought jolin did the DD but when asked it was either she didn't understand from the english barrier or she was just too tired that night. interesting to see others list what other extras they've experienced!

2 questions... What does DD stand for??? & Has anyone had extras with that sweetie K Kim??? she does one of the best BBBJ's ever! I would kill to blow a load in her mouth! do you just ask or do you pay first? thanks guys...

fit69
17-02-2017, 06:25 PM
I would like to know the same things... now as for DD I'm pretty sure that is Dragon Drilling

eltran
18-02-2017, 12:46 AM
dd = rimjob

GoldfishMan
20-02-2017, 07:57 AM
DD not my cup of tea. I go from rock hard to floppy dick in seconds when she does that....
I prefer to get ;-) anytime!

hornydevil76
20-02-2017, 08:13 PM
You will need to discuss and agree with the girl in the room. However, Wilson can usually assist with what is offered by the girls in terms of extras.

steve 45
25-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Miki doesn't do DD or allow fingering......knee trembling good otherwise. Does anyone know what extras Kitty performs?

Johndeau
25-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Miki looks amazing would be good to know which other girls do DD though. Guess we'll have to find out haha

madbear
06-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Is this K.Yuna that does CIM?

sorry typo. K Yuna was the only one that has refused CIM

Mr Bastard
08-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Dd=tuya.................

handcockJ
13-03-2017, 08:44 AM
+1 to wanting to know if jolin does DD. I've been sitting on the fence for a while on whether to have my first visit to ginza and Jolin is the one in mind and confirmed DD would definitely push me over the fence.

Jolin did some very light DD on me, suspect it was by accident as she was licking my scrotum and balls with an ice cube in her mouth (her speciality). Regardless if she does or not, she is worth seeing

handcockJ
13-03-2017, 08:47 AM
All the girls I've been with at Ginza did CIM - I think its a standard extra, just gotta ask beforehand for warning I guess as well.
Jolin, Summer, Shelley, Milk, Lemon - never been dissapointed.

lalaboi
13-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Emi is DD standard. But I wouldn't rate her up there in looks. Ahlungor may say otherwise though :p

handcockJ
13-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Trying Barbie tonight, heard she does great BBBJ and DD. Let's see ;D

handcockJ
14-03-2017, 12:30 AM
Trying Barbie tonight, heard she does great BBBJ and DD. Let's see ;D

Can confirm Barbie does DD and CIM.. AR to follow.. shes new gold standard for Ginza!

TresCojones
15-03-2017, 10:34 PM
do any of the ginza girls do greek as an extra? i have never been, but if greek is available i would go tomorrow!

cloud
16-03-2017, 09:42 PM
There have been a few who do in the past, but I don't know of any in the current crop.

But YMMV, can always ask the girl. Or if you're shy - ask the shop, they've heard it all before.

TresCojones
19-03-2017, 07:20 PM
There have been a few who do in the past, but I don't know of any in the current crop.

But YMMV, can always ask the girl. Or if you're shy - ask the shop, they've heard it all before.

I'm not shy, but at othr shops when I ask mamasan they dont know or just say no. so have to ask every girl individually. which could take a lot of time with all those great looking girls at ginza! i'd be happy for a PM if anybody has suggestions who to try for greek

cuteguy
19-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Most girls wont publicly say that they do greek because there will be an expectation that they will have to do it for every customer that requests it. By not publicizing this service, the girl can decide when she sees the customer whether to do it or not. I do recall one or two girls (non Asian) working at Gladesville provided it but at an extra cost.

JAV_Fan69
25-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Do any body know what extra Amber and Barbie offer please? I'm visiting Ginza for the first time this week I hope and I can't select which girl to see! Thank you!

Hornyguy69
25-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Do any body know what extra Amber and Barbie offer please? I'm visiting Ginza for the first time this week I hope and I can't select which girl to see! Thank you!

Amber does a thorough DD and light arse fingering

shootermcgavin
25-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Amber does a thorough DD and light arse fingering

Yeah she really gets in there. Shes good JAV guy.

handcockJ
25-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Barbie is amazing was going to book her again then I saw Amber does DD

Johndeau
09-04-2017, 01:29 PM
How was ambers service?

Punterman2
20-04-2017, 09:58 PM
This thread on Ginza and extras reminded me of Yoko/Yuko, a young, tiny, slim girl who used to work at Tokyo Cats, which was what Gonzalez was called before they went legit. Tokyo Cats used to operate out of random apartments rented in the city area (and Maroubra). The city location changed regularly...obvious reasons why.

Anyways, Yoko...slim, young, pretty thing who allowed and did pretty much everything without further charges...from memory, $150 for the hour...

CIM, COF, COB? no problems.
DD? No problems.
Anal? No problems.

All given enthusiastically with a cheerful smile!

There were rumours she did bareback FS, but I wasn't interested in that.

In the back of my mind I think I have seen this girl. She was amazing. So young and pretty. I was a long time ago and at the start of my punting career but she stuck in my memory if it is the same girl. I fucked the shit out of her.

verbatim2
21-04-2017, 11:14 PM
Yoko was an absolutely terrific person. It will probably shock a lot of TC/Ginza patrons to know she kopped a very nasty beating at the hands of Yuki (at least I think that is her name- the female receptionist) as she left TC. I saw the photos of her swollen face afterwards. Brutal.

cuteguy
22-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Yoko was an absolutely terrific person. It will probably shock a lot of TC/Ginza patrons to know she kopped a very nasty beating at the hands of Yuki (at least I think that is her name- the female receptionist) as she left TC. I saw the photos of her swollen face afterwards. Brutal.

What happened?:question:

fit69
26-04-2017, 04:44 PM
do they do anal? I imagine the answer is depends on the girl correct?

puntercouple
26-04-2017, 05:58 PM
I was offered a Jolin/Amber double at Ginza once. Emphasis on once.

shootermcgavin
26-04-2017, 07:46 PM

Jesus thats a lot of perfectly enhanced tits.

puntercouple
26-04-2017, 08:06 PM
Yup not my cup of tea so I declined.

handcockJ
27-04-2017, 12:37 AM

You must be a VIP, Wilson told me no threesomes at Ginza

shootermcgavin
27-04-2017, 10:47 AM
You must be a VIP, Wilson told me no threesomes at Ginza

I honestly reckon I'd have no idea what to do with two Ginza girls anyways.

puntercouple
28-04-2017, 07:51 AM
Nope. It was my first time SMSing Ginza ever. Perhaps because it was 10am and they just opened? Dunno. And as McGavin said, I wouldn't know what to do with two ginza girls.

Punterman2
28-04-2017, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=handcockJ;1077435]You must be a VIP, Wilson told me no threesomes at Ginza[/QUOTE

It would be a wallet breaker that's for sure

Punterman2
28-04-2017, 08:31 PM

I would be happy to show you Shooter :cool2:

shootermcgavin
28-04-2017, 11:10 PM
I would be happy to show you Shooter :cool2:

You'd put on a fucking clinic. There would be showbags and an introductory discussion. Those two birds would see some shit. Put me in there and all they'd see is some textbook premature ejaculation.

Here's my question though: Puntercouple is a couple right? So, would a double at Ginza actually be a foursome, or is the missus of the duo staying at home? Shit, are we actually talking to the missus, and Mr Puntercouple had an early night?

puntercouple
29-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Yes we are a couple. I posted somewhere that our end goal is a foursome. That hasn't change ��

cuteguy
29-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Imagine two Japanese girls moaning or screaming together. It might be deafening. :shout:

puntercouple
30-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Speaking of Japanese moans, dont you guys find it weird how a culture has a distinct moaning sound? I mean, how to Jap girls even learn how to moan in such a way? Everybody else moans normally...

cuteguy
30-04-2017, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=handcockJ;1077435]You must be a VIP, Wilson told me no threesomes at Ginza[/QUOTE

It would be a wallet breaker that's for sure

Luckily, the other places allow it and it was just mind blowing having two Japanese girls together. :cool2:

naughtyprik
30-04-2017, 10:20 PM

do ginza girls allow daty normally. are they clean down there.
price is steep. how does it compare value wise to 533.

Sam88
30-04-2017, 11:20 PM
hahah if youre comparing with 533, you're in for a treat

eltran
01-05-2017, 03:12 AM
Speaking of Japanese moans, dont you guys find it weird how a culture has a distinct moaning sound? I mean, how to Jap girls even learn how to moan in such a way? Everybody else moans normally...

Except Spanish chicks who just go "si si si" & "dios" over and over again, or Euro chicks with "ya ya ya".

scooper
02-05-2017, 10:21 PM
I must be missing something... they put in the prices for CIM COF and Anal in every room so why do you even need to ask if it is available? Has any girl ever said no ?

I dont go for CIM but a few times I have I just mention that I want it then I ll get it.

TresCojones
03-05-2017, 12:25 AM
Well I took the sugestion and asked Ginza reception about anal. Said none of the girl do it. So either those sweet young things are all anal virgins or its a well kept secret and up to the girl to decide after sizing up her client. If anyone has a hint I would love a PM sugesting who to try there!

puntercouple
03-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Ginza VS 533... You cannot compare the two. One goes for quality but expensive, the other cheap but not so great quality. Think mercedes VS Toyota.

shootermcgavin
03-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Ginza VS 533... You cannot compare the two. One goes for quality but expensive, the other cheap but not so great quality. Think mercedes VS Toyota.

Ginza is definitely, DEFINITELY the better shop. No doubt and I agree with you 100%.

But!

Whilst I've had some shit punts at 533, ive also had some absolutely fucking mental balls to the wall ones there and crossed so much shit off my bucket list it's not funny.

madbear
24-09-2017, 10:56 PM
been a while since i've been back in sydney and the lot at ginza has changed! I read many reviews of who to choose but none of the people posting reviews are too into the DDs. any bros can update which of the new lot does DD? angela? hana? hehe

dione
02-10-2017, 09:39 AM
been a while since i've been back in sydney and the lot at ginza has changed! I read many reviews of who to choose but none of the people posting reviews are too into the DDs. any bros can update which of the new lot does DD? angela? hana? hehe

I guess it's easier to ask Wilson for the info

BlackToad
02-10-2017, 05:06 PM

Try Jessie..

Here's my review:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?68253-Jessie-Returning-the-favour

chazza
02-10-2017, 06:19 PM
What are the costs of these extras?

chazza
02-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Never been to ginza hence the question

BlackToad
02-10-2017, 09:28 PM
What are the costs of these extras?

For DD with Jessie there was no extra cost - was part of her standard service:cool2:

puntercouple
07-10-2017, 09:21 AM
DD is semi-standard in Ginza now afaik

rcha086
11-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Extras that can be negotiated inside the room is CIM (COF as well I suppose). Anal is also listed as an extra but I've never dabbled and from what I've heard, not many girls at Ginza actually offer it.

For what you pay reception, BBBJ is standard as well as DD if the girl provides it. Not all girls provide it but lately quite a few of Ginza's offerings have provided it. Best thing to do if you want to find out prior to booking is check the reviews here on aus99. Most who have reviewed the girls at Ginza have made a note about receiving DD, myself included. From my most recent punts at Ginza, Jessie, Cindy and Cookie provided DD. Not my thing, but it's a part of their routine and I let them carry on.

At the end of the day, if you want extras, ask nicely before the session starts.

Blue007
04-04-2018, 10:12 PM
damn dd is nasty

bigfatkilo
05-04-2018, 10:24 PM
damn dd is nasty

I agree...

Kiss, DD, Kiss, natural bj, Kiss... who's gonna get some nasty bacteria growing in your mouth!!

Assandlegs
18-04-2018, 05:38 PM
I agree...

Kiss, DD, Kiss, natural bj, Kiss... who's gonna get some nasty bacteria growing in your mouth!!
That's why the girls insist that you use the medicated anti bacterial mouth wash before you start and after you both DD each other. That shit kills everything...