PDA

View Full Version : Question Narwee Girls??

Peter69
08-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Hey lads, just wondering if anyone has tried Narwee Girls recently. Their roster seems to have basically Thai ladies. Haven't seen any reports on the place so if anyone has had a go there I'd appreciate any info 👍🏼

Ryuuji
08-02-2017, 05:04 PM
I have been there twice, once in November 2016 and once in January 2017. They are mostly Thai ladies, you might find another nationality on if you are lucky. The experience was pretty hit and miss for me.

The first experience was both good and bad, had a young Thai girl (early 20's), FS was the good part if you can get her going. The bad was the start and end where at the beginning she seemed like she didn't want to be there and at the end i think she pilfered (i could of sworn i had a 50 in my wallet) from me while i was in the shower.

Second experience was an older Thai lady, i think she was early 30's. She was quite pretty and had a nice body (enhanced, hard d cup breasts) but she is very mechanical and a clock watcher. She is a fully trained masseuse and that was great, you will use up most of your time if you enjoy it too much. FS was average as it seems like she expects you to finish in 10-15 minutes. She says any longer and it will start to hurt for women and there might be something wrong with you if take too long to finish.

The other girls i saw from the line up were mostly older ladies.

Peter69
08-02-2017, 05:31 PM
Holy moly well thanks brother I appreciate the info, I was just wondering as I've seen it around & wasn't sure if it was a hidden gem but obviously that's not the case! After my first fantastic punt @ Ginza last week I don't wanna rock the boat😬

Ryuuji
08-02-2017, 06:03 PM
No problem mate.

I visited most of the shops in my local area and my favorite is at 12 Norfolk Rd, Greenacre. The place has young pretty girls and service is consistently good.

I gotta go to Ginza one of these days and compare it to my unforgettable experience at a soapland in Japan which was my first punt ever and is what got me into this.

Peter69
08-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Yeah have been to Greenacre but was out of luck as I was a little too early for anything, I'd say night time is the go, they seem to start in the evening & yes mate try Ginza, you will not be disappointed, pricey yes but worth every cent, only place that I'm gonna do now

dickless2000
14-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Hey lads, just wondering if anyone has tried Narwee Girls recently. Their roster seems to have basically Thai ladies. Haven't seen any reports on the place so if anyone has had a go there I'd appreciate any info 

So basically just got out of this place and have already thought of what I want to say about this place.

Went into the shop, the mamasan greeted me, telling me there is a 1 girl second girl 50% off for the service,
paid for half hour "thank god" it was $80 for 30min massage with relief, extra $40 for second girl.

So mamasan told me there is only 2 girls working, one was tall dark with a slightly big belly but huge tits, second one was slightly more pale tall skinny but small tits, both were.. below average, she recommended that I try 2 girls, so I thought ok why not..

This is the part where I was not happy.. the tall dark girl with the gut opened the door with a shorter fatter version with thick lips and broomstick hair.. WTF..

I thought ok.. this is probably the catch with the promotion.. what ever.. got on with the massage, the fat short girl took her top off and started doing a body slide..

OK.. maybe the other girl is warming up..

By the time I was told to turn over.. the original girl from the line up got up and walked out the door with nothing done but massage my legs for 15mins..

so the fat girl did everything else and I don't want to go into details anymore..

from there she told me to go shower, which was the room across the hall a seperate toilet.. the shower heads were badly taped to the wall..

long story short, WHAT THE FUCK!!!