PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bangkok and chingmai

Midnight_Prowl
10-02-2017, 07:09 AM
Hi guys,
Seems like alot of newbie here now.
Anyway i have couple of questions about thailand. Was wondering if any bros can give me their 2 cents or any tips.

First of all, i am not going to nana plaza or any of those places. I am going there to enjoy their culture and food.

I will be staying near siam place in bangkok.
I see many legit place in siam area, so i hv 2 questions.
1. After legit massage i read it is common to give ml a tip. Is this correct? If so how much is reasonable?
2. Has anyone done naughty fun in legit massage place? And price if u bros got lucky?

Another question, how is chingmai?
Any tip u can give me?

Is there a legit brothel in thailand? If so how do u spot them? (Not in nana or cowboi area)
And did u know the price?

I am also arriving at DMk airport at 8am, realised it will be very busy aroubd that time.
I am thinking of 3 options to go to bangkok, which option will be best? Or do u hv better option?
1. Taxi all the way (but traffic)
2. Taxi to mochi BTS and catching train to our hotel.
3. From airport catch train to BTs line, but i heard airport train is not that reliable

I am travelling with my wife so i wont hv time to visit nana plaza or any those place. But even if i am single, i dont think that area is my interest anyway.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any tips

michaele
10-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Don't take your wife.

michaele
10-02-2017, 07:20 AM
Search Thailand here and you will find all you need
If you want fun and take your wife you need to go to Phuket.

dean69
10-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Dude I have never had any trouble with the train, I used to work in Thailand so I know my way around, if you have never been there before just go downstairs and get a taxi easy and you won't get ripped off. Make sure you have the address of your hotel ready for them no problems.
As for massages if you walk in with your wife your chances are very slim, but anything is possible if your on your solo your more of a chance. Check out Bangkok addicts or just google Bangkok massage I usually just tip $100 baht.

local
10-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Don't take your wife.

Mate of mine just came back from trip with wife there. They also brought a "friend" for both of them to play with.....

Dr Hong
13-02-2017, 03:22 PM
I normally stay around Siam on the Sukhumvit BTS line. Patpong is close to this area. Its not what it was, but can still be fun. If you are staying near Chit Lom BTS station you could sneak in to Akane massage. This is a RNT shop with prostate massage and wet room body scrub options. They have a website. There are better looking ML's there than shown on the website, but they will often be already booked during peak times.

For a legit massage I usually give a 100 baht tip. Yes you can get lucky at a legit massage shop outside of the red light areas. I have had extras at a few shops in the Pratunam area. There are thousands of little fashion shops in this area so I let Mrs Hong go shopping and I go for a massage. She doesnt get suspicious if I get a massage in this area as they are all legit shops. The ML's sit out the front. Pick a young nice looking one and ask for a oil massage. Take off all your clothes, lay down with easy access to your tackle and see what happens. You could straight up ask but I find that less fun. I reckon about 50% of the time I get some "accidental" tickle tackle. When this happens I negotiate more at turn over time. The typical asking rate at a naughty massage shop is 500 for HJ, 1000 nude HJ, 1500 FS. Note thats what they usually ask, you can negotiate less. I usually go with these prices if the ML is cute.

There are plenty of legit brothels in Bangkok outside of Nana/Cowboy. Just google "Bangkok soapy" or something like that. There are many on Ratchadaphisek Rd. Prices will start at around 1800baht. Many have an additional fee if you are white.

Unless you have no bags I would taxi to the hotel from DMK despite the traffic. Or at the very least to Mo Chit. Lugging suitcases around in the heat isnt fun, and the skytrain will be packed full of people.

If you havent booked a hotel yet in Chiang Mai find one near the night market. Your Mrs might be happy have a wander around herself and you could sneak off to Celebrities Shower Massage. Ive had some very nice looking WL's there. There are also a few naughty massage shops between the night market area and old city. Ive never seen many cute ML's there though.

Midnight_Prowl
19-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Hi thank you for very nice information!!!!
My mrs will never go alone, so i only vusit while she sleep. I hv decided just enjoy my holiday!!! If i haooen to get lucky, will let u know. Regarding transport, might grab a taxi. We r due to arrive at 8am. Finger crossed it is not busy. (I know it will be very bad but finger crossed)

refokkused
19-02-2017, 09:22 PM
There are brothels all around BKK operating the guise of massage shops. There is a whole row of them on either side of Phrom Phong BTS on the Soi's off Sukhumvit. Look up a site called red eye bangkok, plenty of pointers and information there.

If you're alone and have a hotel room, use the smoochi website.

max_power
21-02-2017, 10:21 PM
You lost me at "I'm going there to enjoy there culture and food". Going to Thailand and not punting is like going to a candy store and not eating candy.

Midnight_Prowl
03-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Anyway
Bangkok is pretty boring place. But i didnt go to those places. Frok DMK to siam was only $230 baht including tolls.
Chiangmai was a lovely place and i know why so many ppl go there to live.
Only disappointment was i did not get offered one happy ending. (I did go to very legit shop though)

Alex T Bear
03-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Take the train from BKK to Phaya Thai for Bht45 then taxi to your hotel. Much quicker and will cost less than taxi from the airport

Mr Bastard
04-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Catch the overnight train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, takes about 14hrs, book a sleeper, best if you pick up a lady in BangKok to travel with you.

As mentioned above this site is solid on good information about all things not related to food, yet big on Thai culture as WL's has been part of its culture for a very long time.

http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html