PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Honey @ 533 Willoughby Road

shyboy
24-04-2012, 11:32 PM
After reading the AR of her old posts in the old forum, I finally be able to book Honey and be able to see her yesterday for the first time.

When I first saw her, IMO her face is not my cup of tea, not attractive to me at all. The body is alright, not slim, just a little bit chubby. Skin is quite smooth and most of all, I like her pair of tits. They look like a C cup to me than her description as B cup. They round, soft and firm.

I guess she would be around late 20s or early 30s.

However, her service is very good, excellent. Very friendly. Very pleased to serve. She loves DATY very much. She gives lots of BBBJ, in a few different positions too. Also a lot of balls licking and arse licking.

I wouldn't go into the details, but if you like a WL with very good service. Honey, should be the one you need to see.

shyboy
24-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Honey has also told me that she works at Taren Point too.

I think Taren Point and 533 Willoughby Rd has the same owner. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If that's the case, I wish some of those girls who work at Taren Point can come to work at 533 Willoughby as well.

B'cos after I visited the Taren Point's website, http://www.64alexander.com/64news.html, and saw the photos of their girls, I really like some of those girls to work at 533 Willoughby as Taren Point is far from me.

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 12:33 AM
shyboy 64 and 533 do not have the same owners the owners and management team are completely different however a lot of the girls work at both places.

Honey is a great punt and yes she works at both shops.

shyboy
25-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Thanks Littlewonder.