PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Sexual techniques learned while punting

hungwell11
13-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Starting this thread to discuss any sexual techniques that you guys learned while punting. Could range from how to deliver the most irresistible cunnilingus to the art of building rapport using dirty talk to preventing premature ejaculation. The juicier the details the most interesting the story. Let's hear it!

HumptyDumpty
14-02-2017, 03:40 AM
Starting this thread to discuss any sexual techniques that you guys learned while punting. Could range from how to deliver the most irresistible cunnilingus to the art of building rapport using dirty talk to preventing premature ejaculation. The juicier the details the most interesting the story. Let's hear it!

I found the best position suitable for me at RNT since the massage tables are so narrow.
Even sexier when the ML is wearing high heels.
Standing up doggy style and put the girl up to DFK and kiss her neck every now and then.
Having the high heels also makes them look sexier.
Only way for me not to hurt my back.

hungwell11
14-02-2017, 06:31 AM
I found the best position suitable for me at RNT
Standing up doggy style and put the girl up to DFK and kiss her neck every now and then.

You stand up during RnT?

AHLUNGOR
14-02-2017, 08:12 AM
You stand up during RnT?

He is describing how he would fuck his massage girl from behind in a standing up position .

AHLUNGOR
14-02-2017, 08:14 AM
I learnt all my RnT skills and enjoyments from various good masssge ladies and masters over the years, thank you to them all !

TH14
14-02-2017, 09:33 AM
My Fantasy is massage the ladies on the massage table and when she feel good, i will stuck my dick to her month!

HumptyDumpty
14-02-2017, 09:48 AM
You stand up during RnT?

Yeah its when I get lucky at RNT.
Ive realised that with amateur girls, the hand movement is in correlation with the amount of stimulation on her pussy.

Punterman
14-02-2017, 09:27 PM
How to DATY every WL to orgasm

Punterman
14-02-2017, 09:27 PM
How to last one hour before I cum. Self control.

rooter
14-02-2017, 10:09 PM
Nothing.
I was a very average lover when I started punting.
And I am still a very average lover now.
I just punt for fun.

hungwell11
14-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Nothing.
I just punt for fun.
Surely you can still learn while having fun, especially for someone with your experience

r69
15-02-2017, 07:52 AM
How to DATY every WL to orgasm

I am still learning the secrets and skills of orgasmic DATY, about 50% success rate but slowly and steadily increasing. I guess I am yet to find the right WL goddess that would teach me... so I will keep searching...

Punterman
15-02-2017, 01:25 PM
I am still learning the secrets and skills of orgasmic DATY, about 50% success rate but slowly and steadily increasing. I guess I am yet to find the right WL goddess that would teach me... so I will keep searching...

I am in the 90% success rate. Key is be nice to the lady, have fun, relax, get them to relax, make love not hard fucking / punting. Once they are warmed up start slowly down there, lick pussy all over and find what reaction you get. Some like the clit being licked, some like the entrance, others both. When you find their sweet spot they will gradually get into a rhythm with you and you need to slowly build up to a crescendo, following their rhythms. Then bang, she goes off.

The next bit is the best, multiple orgasms. Don't wait too long but wait a bit. She may initially resist but keep persisting if she is willing. Be gentle as Clit will be very sensitive.

kjs
15-02-2017, 04:44 PM
I've got lazier !

123brainer
15-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Don't think I learnt any new techniques but definitely have experienced many new techniques 😉 Such as, getting licked from ear to toe...and getting tongue fucked in the ass.....😱

r69
15-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Punterman, sounds like you have definitely earnt your stars and stripes...

;-)

corvus
16-02-2017, 08:00 AM
Yeah its when I get lucky at RNT.
Ive realised that with amateur girls, the hand movement is in correlation with the amount of stimulation on her pussy.

Is it the more they are stimulated the slower the hand movement ?

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Is it the more they are stimulated the slower the hand movement ?

Just be aware that if you are lucky enough to be in a 69 mutual oral position , the more she is stimulated, the harder she may bite you .......... lol

bumper
16-02-2017, 12:40 PM
I think everyone contributes toward the "technique pool" out there... always new stuff to learn...

Raybo
16-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Just be aware that if you are lucky enough to be in a 69 mutual oral position , the more she is stimulated, the harder she may bite you .......... lol

Next time you guys are in 69 position, try synchronising the pace you go with the WL......magic for both parties!

A44
16-02-2017, 09:05 PM
As you guys know, all Ladies are different in the things that they enjoy during sex.
I have been guided by a couple of trusted, experienced Ladies on the things that sets them off, Big Time
Most Ladies tell me that they appreciate it, if the guy is considerate and gentle at the start of the session.

Sex with the Lady on top.

With one Lady that I see, after completing all the Cowgirl and other activity with her on top.
She likes me to just stay still and not move under her.
She then takes over, she controls the angle and the depth that is best for her as she thrusts in and out.
At times, there is not a lot of in and out action as she just grinds her pussy against me.
This position is good as we can kiss and I can feel her boobs.
The sights and sounds are beautiful when she is getting close to the finishing line and finally gets there.
She often climaxes more than once in this position and then collapses on top of me.
There is no faking with this Lady. Ha Ha.

Raybo
17-02-2017, 11:00 AM
As you guys know, all Ladies are different in the things that they enjoy during sex.
I have been guided by a couple of trusted, experienced Ladies on the things that sets them off, Big Time
Most Ladies tell me that they appreciate it, if the guy is considerate and gentle at the start of the session.

Sex with the Lady on top.

With one Lady that I see, after completing all the Cowgirl and other activity with her on top.
She likes me to just stay still and not move under her.
She then takes over, she controls the angle and the depth that is best for her as she thrusts in and out.
At times, there is not a lot of in and out action as she just grinds her pussy against me.
This position is good as we can kiss and I can feel her boobs.
The sights and sounds are beautiful when she is getting close to the finishing line and finally gets there.
She often climaxes more than once in this position and then collapses on top of me.
There is no faking with this Lady. Ha Ha.

I have a regular who jumps on top in cowgirl when she wants to cum in a session. Same thing, she grinds away and i pretty much lie there, moving in sync with her. She particularly likes me to lick and suck her left boob.....

Punterman
17-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Another technique I have been enjoying recently with a good success rate is slow finger fucking whilst licking the clit in DATY

Some girls don't like the fingers inside but the ones that do get off on it and have a very intense orgasm.

I suppose for them it must feel like they are being fucked and licked at the same time.

Any comments Babycat - do you like that ?

ML_Lover
18-02-2017, 12:12 AM
Another technique I have been enjoying recently with a good success rate is slow finger fucking whilst licking the clit in DATY

Some girls don't like the fingers inside but the ones that do get off on it and have a very intense orgasm.

I suppose for them it must feel like they are being fucked and licked at the same time.

Any comments Babycat - do you like that ?

I've found that MLs often stop me inserting the finger, even though I am very gentle and they are very wet... But often after 5 mins of daty they seem to change their mind and really enjoy it, leading to more intense orgasm. Ahh, the memories :)

woods23
18-02-2017, 04:46 PM
I've found that MLs often stop me inserting the finger, even though I am very gentle and they are very wet... But often after 5 mins of daty they seem to change their mind and really enjoy it, leading to more intense orgasm. Ahh, the memories :)

You don't have to wait long.....she be back soon ;) ;)

Sam88
20-02-2017, 12:02 AM

after 5 mins, its either you move on to the next stage or? ;)

michaelml
23-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Nothing.
I just punt for fun.

hahahaha love your comment mate

rojandro919
23-02-2017, 12:13 PM
I find it so hard to believe u rooter
You must be a treasure box of experience and tricks
You are a boss

rooter
23-02-2017, 01:24 PM
I find it so hard to believe u rooter
You must be a treasure box of experience and tricks
You are a boss

As Confucius said bro; "Real knowledge is to understand the extent of one's ignorance"

michaelml
23-02-2017, 02:36 PM

do MLs let you DATY? I went two a few and it was pretty much I couldnt DFK or do anything to them downstairs, not even touch

opimrs
23-02-2017, 05:44 PM
do MLs let you DATY? I went two a few and it was pretty much I couldnt DFK or do anything to them downstairs, not even touch
Mate, it just depends on the ML, how you've treated her, and the mood she's in

ML_Lover
23-02-2017, 10:16 PM
In my experience, about 50% of the ml's I've seen let me do daty.
That's only half the battle though - they have to be very relaxed and feel trust to actually cum.
For me that is usually the highlight of the session.

It's not easy... if they let you it's because they like you, not for money.

I mostly go to Summerville as they have a couple of rooms downstairs with ensuite shower, so I know the girl is clean, as often I've just washed them :)

r69
26-02-2017, 10:02 AM
So much to learn...