PDA

View Full Version : Another great experience in Red Palace - Visit Cartier

yiwu6234
15-02-2017, 02:57 PM
This was my second time visit to Red Palace in 2 weeks time. Last time, I tasted the legendary Ferragamo, which was one of the best service girls. During that time, I saw Cartier, which is a very pretty girl. And this time I booked her.

When I reached Kingscross, I saw the girl walking towards the shop. What a coincidence!

When Cartier came into the room. OMG! What a slim and beautiful girl! Regards the body and face, i would give 9/10. The body was as great as Ferragamo. The girl looked like arount 22 years old. After the shower, we started the session. The girl talked not much at first. But i really enjoy the BJ, she likes to lick and suck your balls, which was fantastic! After that, we tried different positions, which was great and confort. It tooks me almost 20 minutes to cum. I really enjoy the voice of the girl. It was definitely a GFE.

After the first round, we chated for a while about the life in Sydney, which was quite interesting. Time passed so fast and we started the second round, which just as good as the first round. After that, I think I was exhausted. The girl was too dame great! I have been the Red Palace several times and each was a great experience. They have many pretty girls and update constantly.

Great experience and value for your money!:):love: