PDA

View Full Version : General talk Police punters getting free extras

doctorspock
16-02-2017, 03:52 AM
Just wonder if we have police punters here. Do they get special treatment from mls. ? Eg free extras

Just a thought, next time mls ask you, then you can say you are in the force!

aussiegaigin
16-02-2017, 05:24 AM
Why should/would they get free extras?

Raybo
16-02-2017, 07:27 AM
Unless they were dodgy cops there is no way they would tell an ML/WL they were a cop.

garfield
16-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Unless they were dodgy cops there is no way they would tell an ML/WL they were a cop.

Why not, visit brothel and WL is not illegal here.

Raybo
16-02-2017, 07:46 AM
Why not, visit brothel and WL is not illegal here.

Just my opinion. Would not want to jeopardize their career. Not a good look to people in general society. Personally i dont give a fuck. Good luck to them

Maxybro
16-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Just my opinion. Would not want to jeopardize their career. Not a good look to people in general society. Personally i dont give a fuck. Good luck to them

Agree. No legitimate cop would walk into a shop and use their position for discounts/freebies. Would be serious misconduct.

On the other hand, married punters visit shops everyday and jeopardize their marriage/family and at least half their wealth, so who knows what a horny male is capable of doing lol

rhunter
16-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Just wonder if we have police punters here. Do they get special treatment from mls. ? Eg free extras

Go buy a cop costume and try it out.

Maxybro
16-02-2017, 09:52 AM

LOL good call

ysj
16-02-2017, 11:33 AM

LoL, ends up with a slutty cop uniform

Babycat
16-02-2017, 02:07 PM
Police is not a scary one. Honestly, for me, lawyers are the scariest. They know the law and might be able to apply law to against everyone. Or maybe I overestimate them? Whenever I meet a lawyer, I recall my law professor and his story about how he scared a shop assistant. Such a bully in real life, lol.

kingqxxx
16-02-2017, 03:06 PM
Police is not a scary one. Honestly, for me, lawyers are the scariest. They know the law and might be able to apply law to against everyone. Or maybe I overestimate them? Whenever I meet a lawyer, I recall my law professor and his story about how he scared a shop assistant. Such a bully in real life, lol.

Baby. This remind me of the story where one passenger occupied the seat of another on the plane. They end up arguing and both claimed to be lawyers and will sue the shit out of the other. A third passenger who is filming made a casual comment everybody was a lawyer on the plane.

dcsss
16-02-2017, 05:04 PM
not all lawyer bully / scare people. only small percentage of lawyer do that.

ksteve_m28
16-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Actually, i do not understand about the fancy of lawyers.. most lawyers just read and reread document...a lot of filing and proof reading...Only a few in criminal defending.

In Australia, most popular is injury claim.

Babycat
16-02-2017, 06:20 PM
not all lawyer bully / scare people. only small percentage of lawyer do that.

Of course not all of them. My law professor did create that bad feeling. Just a kind of obsession.

garfield
16-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Of course not all of them. My law professor did create that bad feeling. Just a kind of obsession.

What do you want to do after graduating from law?

Babycat
16-02-2017, 08:25 PM
What do you want to do after graduating from law?
Break the law!
Lol, just kidding
Law subjects are just a part of my studying

kaankaant
16-02-2017, 09:50 PM

Dude, that's corruption 101. Not saying it doesn't happen but the Royal commission In the late 90s was a game changer. What would have been tolerated or even downright encouraged in the past is now no longer permitted at all.