PDA

View Full Version : 12 Greenacre Jessie

Oohlala
16-02-2017, 05:49 AM
Summary
Looks: 10/10
Service : 11/10 (sweet and willing to please and very respectful)
Date: 12/2/17
My first post as I'm usually too lazy to write.
I used to be a Ginza regular but after my regulars disappeared, decided massage was better and easier and frequented 227 Broadway.
Decided to try something new which wouldn't hurt wallet wise.
Called up papasan and asked who he would recommend especially since its my first time there. He said Jessie is best. Now if you look at her picture that he posts, it's really not much. I turn up early and he didn't ask if I had a booking and shows me the line up and I actually wanted someone else then as they looked better since Jessie was more covered up I guess. Papasan mentioned its better to stick to the one booked (after I mentioned I have a booking) and she's the best. Reluctantly I accepted. Now folks, that's the best decision I ever made. As they say, don't judge a book by its cover. Once in the room, she removed everything but her bra and panties and Wow, she's really hot. Had a boner just looking at her. She got me in the shower and bathed me without joining in.
Then came out, stripped, hugged and started rubbing herself on me and some kissing. Then pushed me slowly on the bed , put some oil on the fella and started Spanish. Unfortunately I was tired that day and came in less than 5 mins after Spanish started. That's how good it was.
Jumped in the spa with her between my legs and she gave me an awesome massage which was a mix of acupressure and light strokes which had me dozing off in bliss.
Then beckoned me out on the bed for round 2, with a lil cat bath, some ball licking, followed by Dom on for oral. Then asked if I wanted to fuck. Was hard again but no energy to manage so asked to finish in oral. After that was complete, Asked for some more acupressure and she complied and continued for a bit even after her alarm went off.
One thing I really appreciated was the overall respect you get from the shop. From papasan and the girl. Papasan looked a lil tired when I went. Hopefully he gets a massage too lol.
Have a good one!

tim7
19-02-2017, 10:18 PM
thankyou for the report

Jessie Sunday here now

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/6ba432_07070a33b24f45d68b42e5493ad29607~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_394,h_487,al_c,q_80/6ba432_07070a33b24f45d68b42e5493ad29607~mv2.webp

www.erotica12.com