PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Nina - cute Korean

PhoBot
25-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Opps.. name is Nana.
Bit tired so I'll keep this review short.

Cute Korean Nina speaks English very well. More cute than sexy. Not fat but her body doesn't have that killer shape...but certainly nothing to complain about.
Age, mid to high 20s.
B cup boobies, not amazing either but looks cute.

Only to the sex biz. She offered a massage to which I declined, not in mood.
She started on top with a bit of light body kissing. I touched her nipples and she pulled away a bit saying it tickles, same when I sucked them.
I must admit at this point I thought she was a bit of a dud. Angie said she does kissing, but she's just had lunch and the garlic was very strong so I let that go.

Onto the BBBJ and it was HELLO. This girl has some seriously good BJ skills. Lots of helmet licking, slow and strong sucking and shaking her head back and forth with just the tip in her mouth, it felt amazing!
I let her BJ for 10 mins then asked for 69. She has a very clean sweet pussy, but she positioned herself for bad access, and when I pulled closer she pulled away, also no fingers allowed.

She slipped the dom on and rode reverse cow, then cow for 10 mins. Her pussy is nice and tight, felt great and she rides really well (lots of fake moaning)

I asked her to finish with more of that BBBJ, no prob but no CIM. She sucked like a vacuum cleaner, it felt so fucking nice!

Face 6/10
Body 6/10
BBBJ 9/10
Fucking 7/10

nice girl too, I'll be back when I'm in the mood to just lie back and get a nice BJ :)

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Sounds like you got the standard Nana service I have seen her many times but to get the best out of Nana you have to be her regular, she doesnt mind if you see other girls and only see her now and then if she likes you she then gives you the regular service but you need to talk to her about it. She is one of these girls that finds it hard to come, and she doesnt like to get almost there and be left hanging as it were. If you can get to the stage where she has a proper orgasim with you then she is great one of the best. You have to be really carefull and gentle with her breasts its a bit of a turn off but she cant stand them being touched or kissed she goes into a laughing fit. She doesnt allow fingering but she does love datty and she has one of the smoothest and sweet tasting pussies I have found and if you can get her to come in datty then switch straight to sex she will come again and usually a couple more times. The difficult thing is to get her to come the first time. Be warned once she comes she wants to stop and prop herself up on one elbow and talk so you need to time the session so she doesnt come too early particlularly if you book more than an hour with her. Her English is excellent so if you like a chat she is a great one to talk to just make sure she doesnt talk your head off and you dont get any action.

PhoBot
25-04-2012, 12:26 PM
LOL too much work for me. I'm a me person when I punt. I will be back because her BJ is THAT GOOD.

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 01:59 PM
LOL too much work for me. I'm a me person when I punt. I will be back because her BJ is THAT GOOD.

Sometimes I think its good to just layback and enjoy though in Nanas case for me it turned out to be worth the hard work she is one hell of a fuck when she is in the mood.