PDA

View Full Version : Question Newtown Advice

johnnipperess
16-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Hi all

A brisbane brother here. I journey to Sydney once a year for business, and have always sought some RNT action in the Newtown area.
There used to be some very active threads on this part of Sydney, but I cant see much that is current.
I arrive in a few days, and would appreciate some advice on where and who to get some nice ML attention from - not FS, but perhaps more than a basic HJ. An actual good massage also a priority.

Cheers and Thanks

JN

ksteve_m28
17-02-2017, 07:38 AM
These are old establishment
501 King ST
449 King St
421 King St
New Management
326 King St

Maybe another 10 Thai Massage shop along king st for proper massage.

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2017, 08:25 AM
447 and 411 King St ?

And 329b as well .

Cheers

johnnipperess
17-02-2017, 02:34 PM
So, I know where they are. Just don't know which ones are currently the best to visit��

ksteve_m28
17-02-2017, 03:07 PM
501 - seemed to improve. Sometime.. you can find gem in there.
I actually do not feel excited for Newtown shops anymore...
Most girls now in City which only 10-15 mins away by bus /train.

Still..329b.. as a new managed shop might have better girls...
(I have not try yet... I used to live in Newtown)

johnnipperess
18-02-2017, 05:54 PM
So I notice on the 329b website there are lots of Asian boys! And just 3 ladies.
If I was to have one punt in the CBD without booking, where should I go? Planning one in cbd and 2 in Newton strip.
Ta fellas��

Mr Crash and Burn
19-02-2017, 07:37 PM
Ask Sharkey...or LonelyHeart..he is tbe king of Newtown

aussiegaigin
19-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Go midway between your two choices at 227 Broadway. Right opposite City Rd.

johnnipperess
19-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Thanks AussieG
I already have 227 tagged. Its on my to do list.

neil98
20-02-2017, 09:46 AM
I live in Newtown and have pretty much given up on the massage places around here. There are better places in Stanmore and Marrickville which are basically the next suburbs. If you weaken and want FS, I would suggest Pennys at 77 Enmore Road.

Hi all

A brisbane brother here. I journey to Sydney once a year for business, and have always sought some RNT action in the Newtown area.
There used to be some very active threads on this part of Sydney, but I cant see much that is current.
I arrive in a few days, and would appreciate some advice on where and who to get some nice ML attention from - not FS, but perhaps more than a basic HJ. An actual good massage also a priority.

Cheers and Thanks

JN

sydneycheapass
20-02-2017, 10:04 AM
I live in Newtown and have pretty much given up on the massage places around here. There are better places in Stanmore and Marrickville which are basically the next suburbs. If you weaken and want FS, I would suggest Pennys at 77 Enmore Road.

I think most Newtown shops are either fill with grandma like 421 or overprice city girl like 447. 501 tend to fall between the two depends on which day you go. ATM 77 does seem to be the best place to be, report (if real) suggest a few hottie there and very reasonable price.

BTW opposite the road of 77 is 70 which is the place to avoid at all cost. Boss of 271 take over the shop but couldn't get it to work so now subleased to someone who is running a super rip off Caucasian massage shop.

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2017, 11:01 AM
It's very sad to see that 501 no longer has its former glory!

bumper
23-02-2017, 09:05 AM
It's very sad to see that 501 no longer has its former glory!
Yeah, So sad... I haven't been going to the shop for ages.

rojandro919
23-02-2017, 10:39 AM
So Johnnipperess. How did you go? Like to hear what you have found

rooter
24-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Avoid Newtown my Brisbane bro, just like I will avoid Fortitude Valley when I come to visit your fine city up north.!
Crap restaurants, crap cafes, crap bars, crap pubs, crap tattoo shops, crap clothes stores, crap barbers, crap people ... and crap R&Ts.
Newtown lost it's edge decades ago.
Now it's just full of mediocre cashed up scum paying top dollar to live in a crap suburb.
Go to the CBD or Surry Hills if you really must fuck in this sewer of a city.
or if you want to slum it then Ultimo/Pyrmont or North Shore will do..
or if you have no self respect go West young man.
or if you want to bathe in excrement then Rockdale, the South or the Shire.
Have I offended enough people yet? ... ;)
Oh, I have saved the worst filth for last ... never go anywhere near the Eastern Suburbs ... that's like eating dog's vomit ... after the dog has already eaten it ... and vomited it up again ...
Enjoy your time in Sydney bro!
It's the most disgusting city in the world! And that's why I love it!
The road to Nirvana is through vomit, excrement, sperm, sweat, and bile.
I will meet you there ... put Nirvana into your GPS ... It's somewhere between Heaven, Hell, Satori, Purgatory, Erskineville, Marrickville Epiphany and Enmore ...
Enjoy!

cloud
24-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Once again, I'm in agreement with rooter 100%.
He knows what's up!

Strayer Mate
27-02-2017, 02:21 PM
[/B]The road to Nirvana is through vomit, excrement, sperm, sweat, and bile.
Enjoy!

... you omitted spit, urine, snot and pus ....... gee, I miss those friday nights on the tiles in Newtown ...

kjs
28-02-2017, 04:51 PM
Avoid Newtown my Brisbane bro, just like I will avoid Fortitude Valley when I come to visit your fine city up north.!
Crap restaurants, crap cafes, crap bars, crap pubs, crap tattoo shops, crap clothes stores, crap barbers, crap people ... and crap R&Ts.
Newtown lost it's edge decades ago.
Now it's just full of mediocre cashed up scum paying top dollar to live in a crap suburb.
... It's somewhere between Heaven, Hell, Satori, Purgatory, Erskineville, Marrickville Epiphany and Enmore ...
Enjoy!

haha , funny but sadly so true. Newtown gave up the ghost of being a great place in the late 90's / early 00's . Man i have great memories of that place , i loved it . The gentrification and $$ ruined it . Now it's full of private school kids who moved in from the north shore and middle aged professionals trying to be edgy. Even has parking meters!