Name: Juliababy

Place : 48 Kellett St, Potts Point / Kings Cross

Date if Visit: 31/1/17

Size/shape: size 6

Nationality: Chinese.

Face:8.5 body 9.5 service: 8.5

Service Provided: DFK, BBBJ,

Value for money/recommendation: Yes

I phoned to the shop and booked her 12:30am. I was running late and arrived the shop around 1am. Manager told me she was on the way to home but came back to wait me after my booking.

After I arrived, Juliababy came to see me and she has long-medium hair. She looks very pretty and good body size. I'm sure she is the girl I want. She is so skinny with a long leg.

Juliababy is a great kisser and a warm girl. Her GFE is exceptional. After shower section, I kissed her and she was a little shy at the beginning for me but soon after she Very enjoy the kiss and go deep with me. We have DFK about 5 min then we go for 69. She enjoyed my lick on and I heard her puffing sound and also moaning at the same time, our tongue actions to each others were intensified. I almost shot it on her mouth but I ask to stop. Then we hug each other and we start on missionary, also moved onto cow girl, she won't hold back and asked me to penetrate her in a certain way to make her come. I haven't been seeing this good attitude girl for a long time, feel so true and genuine. Soon we came again and kissed each other. She helped me to clean up and do some light massage for me. Her skill is not good but her attitude warm me a lot.

She truely to want to make you happy. The hour went so very quickly. Of course the sex was prefect. Im sure I will come to visit her next time for fun.

Bundyon
06-12-2017, 07:09 PM
how funny this seems to be……….