PDA

View Full Version : Question Only in Sydney for 2 days, help!

punanish
20-02-2017, 01:29 AM
Hey fellow punter, I'' from Brisbane and will only stay in Sydney CBD for two days. Any recommendation? I live on 200 Pitt street.

Prefer massage, hot Asian or Japanese/Thai , FS is fine as well.

Help a bro out, will more than happy to return favour in regarding to Brisbane punting scene. Thanks

wilisno
20-02-2017, 02:35 AM
Hey fellow punter, I'' from Brisbane and will only stay in Sydney CBD for two days. Any recommendation? I live on 200 Pitt street.

Help a bro out, will more than happy to return favour in regarding to Brisbane punting scene. Thanks
If you want FS, you can't pass up Nana of DreamGirls while she's here, it'll be your most memorable trip to Sydney for sure ! ;) ;) ;)

Dominus
20-02-2017, 02:51 AM
Definitely give Ginza a go, may be a bit out of your way but definitely worth a visit!

punanish
20-02-2017, 03:04 AM
Definitely give Ginza a go, may be a bit out of your way but definitely worth a visit!

Thanks! We're actually planning to give ahimsa a go tomorrow! Went to a few bad place tonight and a a very sus gentlemen club on Pitt street

punanish
20-02-2017, 03:05 AM
Young? Will put that on the list tomorrow

punanish
20-02-2017, 03:06 AM
If you want FS, you can't pass up Nana of DreamGirls while she's here, it'll be your most memorable trip to Sydney for sure ! ;) ;) ;)

Young? Will put that on the list tomorrow

sydneycheapass
20-02-2017, 05:11 AM
Ginza is well know, you can go if you are happy to put down $300 without checking out the Girls.

Diva in Sussex and Sussex Star are well know for their line up of young girl but that's it expect bad massage and super over priced full service from their girls.

Candy in Pyrmont is well know for her massage and B2B, some report suggest she now also throw in a blow job as well. She is not young though.

a report somewhere suggest there is also a shop in Croydon. Young boss also very good massage and pretty.

244 Oxford street Paddington not bad. Services oriented girls, roster very lean but all not bad looking.

rhunter
20-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Try 5star. Always have a good line up

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2017, 09:17 AM

The safest bet is to visit Vitality massage at 227 Broadway. Best RnT facilities with ensuite showers, guaranteed fixed prices and good selections of hot young girls . Check out the roster , the shop descriptions of the girls are very spot on.

Cheers

aussiegaigin
20-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Read through some of the reports here. This question seems to get asked on a weekly basis, so answers are already here.

rooter
20-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Three places you must visit when in Sydney.
1. Harbour Bridge
2. Opera House
3. 12 Bellevue St Surry Hills.

All are Sydney icons.

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Three places you must visit when in Sydney.
1. Harbour Bridge
2. Opera House
3. 12 Bellevue St Surry Hills.

All are Sydney icons.

Mate, I'm very disappointed at you, you completely missed out the three pillars of sydney punting........ haha - Asian punting that is:

1. 5 Star
2. Ginza
3. 227 Broadway

The defence rests !

Dominus
20-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Could also goto qvb massage for a relaxing double massage to cool down in between roots!

rojandro919
22-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Be sure to rite a review dude
You went to trouble of joining n posting already
Will b interesting to see Sydney from the eyes of a visitor :)

puntercouple
22-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Ginza
Dream girls

Claymore123
22-02-2017, 06:17 PM
I was there last year and found my best punt to be in Ginza.. Can't go wrong but it's a bit steep at 300 per hour

woods23
22-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Along pitt st...374 apple is the best many young mls there mainly korean then /jap/china , 378 cbd then at the end 382 Chicago.

Everdure
22-02-2017, 09:31 PM

Around the intersection of Erskine st and Kent St there are a few massage shops, which seems popular. I have not been personally preferring full service establishments.

rojandro919
23-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Punanish. Now you r back in Qld, lets hear what you found. We are all interested to hear

Guys how does the forum work. Do people who ask for info, later reply with the info they get off here? Respect for the forum that type of thing. Dont get it ???

Johndeau
25-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Sussex star/ Ginza / PPP

aussiegaigin
26-02-2017, 06:58 AM
Punanish. Now you r back in Qld, lets hear what you found. We are all interested to hear

Guys how does the forum work. Do people who ask for info, later reply with the info they get off here? Respect for the forum that type of thing. Dont get it ???
No, the usual routine is just come on the forum, don't bother actually reading it, ask others to do the leg work, and then disappear back where they came from.

rojandro919
26-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Spank me with a porcupine
Its a game then. Anyone new who registers and asks for intel, will be asked 'will you agree to post your findings?'
before forum provides a reply
Haha lurkers

Still waitin for punanish to return the favour after his 2 days in Syd. None of us need any info about the Brisbane scene. Its dead up there ;)

N wow, the 5 Star photos are damn distracting. Great stuff if these are the real thing

aussiegaigin
26-02-2017, 05:36 PM
It would be nice to hear what visitors think about the services we take for granted here.