PDA

View Full Version : Question Is it okay to have a massage only?

Mao
20-02-2017, 03:32 AM
I really enjoy massages from ML. Sometimes i want to walk out with only a massage. I know i can say no to part 2 but how do ML feel if i always deny part 2?

rooter
20-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Bro if you just want a massage then you should go to a legit massage shop.
There are lots of legit massage places, especially Thai ones.
If you just get a massage in a R&T shop then the girl is gonna be really pissed off.
I am not an expert on R&T shops, maybe bro Al can help out.
But my understanding is the MLs main source of income is from the T and not from the R.

Ilovetits
20-02-2017, 03:16 PM
If you just get a massage in a R&T shop then the girl is gonna be really pissed off.
But my understanding is the MLs main source of income is from the T and not from the R.

As bro rooter said, ML main income is from the extra as they only get between $30-$50 per hour just for massage only

aussiegaigin
20-02-2017, 03:16 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?63770-Is-getting-a-legit-massage-with-no-extras-frustrating-for-ML-s

woods23
20-02-2017, 03:23 PM
She might kill you...so dont go lol.

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2017, 04:40 PM
As bro rooter said, ML main income is from the extra as they only get between $30-$50 per hour just for massage only

Sorry, I don't think they will get $50 per hour for massage only! Most are $15-$20 for 30 min , $20-$25 for 45 min, $25-$30 for the hr. So yes, tips are vital to their incomes .

Babycat
20-02-2017, 05:04 PM
I really enjoy massages from ML. Sometimes i want to walk out with only a massage. I know i can say no to part 2 but how do ML feel if i always deny part 2?
Very upset. Or they're very happy if you still pay tip.
Massage is hard work. Very tiring. Do you think they will be ok? Only when clients are very dirty, or have diseases, weird...that makes mls feel ok to not to do part 2. Otherwise, they really don't want to welcome vanilla clients.

Very well said.

Ilovetits
20-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Sorry, I don't think they will get $50 per hour for massage only! Most are $15-$20 for 30 min , $20-$25 for 45 min, $25-$30 for the hr. So yes, tips are vital to their incomes .

Haha ok bro AHLUNGOR, since I just assume what they get and I am sure you will have the right answer. 😅😅😅

Ilovetits
20-02-2017, 05:20 PM

So that's why most ML want 30 minutes session rather than 1 hour session so they can earn more

garfield
20-02-2017, 05:30 PM
So that's why most ML want 30 minutes session rather than 1 hour session so they can earn more

That is correct.

AHLUNGOR
20-02-2017, 05:32 PM

Well, provided that each customers will pay the $50 tip so in an hour she can do 2 x 30 min and gets $100 tip vs $50 for the hr session. So most definitely, 30 min sessions are the most popular for mls !

Not to mention in general, punters who take the one hour session are more likely to want a decent massage and that is very tiring for the long day, vs the 30 min where punters usually just want a quickie or some even No part I , mls will love that !

Mao
20-02-2017, 05:37 PM
I actually ask because i think i read somewhere ML gets no money from the initial massage fee and only makes money from part 2 so i wanted to know if that's true.

I want to get back stepping but apparently only massage parlours have them.

Has anyone been to the Lidcombe across the station? I went there once and i think it's owned by just one woman so she collects the entire massage fee herself.

aussiegaigin
20-02-2017, 06:27 PM
But if they take a 30 min session, they might not get another customer for 30 mins or more, so they are worse off.

Any way if you don't want the T, just go to a legit shop and the girls will not be missing out on anything and you won't have to feel guilty.

wilisno
20-02-2017, 06:36 PM
But if they take a 30 min session, they might not get another customer for 30 mins or more,

Why ? Why can't they get another customer after 30 minutes ?

rooter
20-02-2017, 06:43 PM
In R&T shops the MLs definitely prefer 30 minutes sessions because their main source of income is the extras.
30 Mins of Part 1 massaging for a ML is dead time.
For WLs it's a bit more complicated.
Technically, yes a WL will earn more doing 30 min sessions.
But it's much harder work doing 30 min sessions and most WLs would prefer earning slightly less doing 1 hour sessions.
But every WL is different.
Some enjoy the "chat time" and some just want to fuck earn $, fuck earn$ fuck earn $ ...

aussiegaigin
20-02-2017, 08:07 PM
Why ? Why can't they get another customer after 30 minutes ?

Because another one doesn't come. Depends on the shop I guess, but not all have queues of customers lined up waiting for a girl. Many of the shops I've been to, the girl will try to upsell a 30 min booking to longer; she is not likely to get 2 x30 min sessions in one hour.

hungwell11
20-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Another related question - Would a WL at a FS shop be ok with no sex? Sometimes, we just want to have an intimate time with some DFK, DATY, BJ and free roaming on the side (which a lot of RnT places don't do). Still paying same lump sum in full.

hornydevil76
20-02-2017, 08:48 PM
it depends but most ML are dependent on the tips.

So if you are ok to pay tips for just a massage, sure they will ok. Otherwise, dont go.

When I first started this slippery slope, I based it on the shop. Unfortunately, I have said no to part 2 during this time because i did not do enough research. There was a time where I knew it was a RnT but the room was so dirty and the girl have this "I dont want to be here" vibe, that I just said no to part 2 and got out of there.

These days, I try to get a gauge of the place and girls before wasting our mutual time and money.

aussiegaigin
20-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Don't see why not. She is there primarily for the money, not the sex. Its not like you're shortchanging her.

Babycat
20-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Because another one doesn't come. Depends on the shop I guess, but not all have queues of customers lined up waiting for a girl. Many of the shops I've been to, the girl will try to upsell a 30 min booking to longer; she is not likely to get 2 x30 min sessions in one hour.
It happens during slow time, then girls want to get more money receiving from shop. They appreciate even $5.

Well, provided that each customers will pay the $50 tip so in an hour she can do 2 x 30 min and gets $100 tip vs $50 for the hr session. So most definitely, 30 min sessions are the most popular for mls !

Not to mention in general, punters who take the one hour session are more likely to want a decent massage and that is very tiring for the long day, vs the 30 min where punters usually just want a quickie or some even No part I , mls will love that !
Sometimes I feel very tired so I wish I can skip part 1, but it means clients have longer time to be naughty. More playful time, more tired, lol.
For me, I prefer 45 minute job. It's more guaranteed than the 30 minute job but less tiring than the one hour. The risk of geting $20 only is higher for the 30 minute as some clients want quickie or not have enough money. And more loss for the one hour : losing turns and big loss if getting vanilla clients. That's why I prefer the 45 minute job.

aussiegaigin
21-02-2017, 05:43 AM
For me, I prefer 45 minute job. It's more guaranteed than the 30 minute job but less tiring than the one hour. The risk of geting $20 only is higher for the 30 minute as some clients want quickie or not have enough money. And more loss for the one hour : losing turns and big loss if getting vanilla clients. That's why I prefer the 45 minute job.

I will often use that logic. Paying $50 in a 30 minute session is not good value, when I can get more "nude" time for the same money in a 45 or 60 session. So I usually only take the $20 HJ, especially if I don't know how good the girl will be.

r69
21-02-2017, 06:24 AM
In all my time, I have only chosen to not go ahead with part 2 just once and it was when I was just starting... Preference is to get to part 2 sooner rather than later...

doyouseewhatisee
21-02-2017, 11:53 AM
sometimes i want just a good massage and i do tip $20 extar just to make sure that she does not miss out ,n hey we all are here to make money right

debtrecovery
02-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Most girls expect at least $20 tips for 1/2 hour job. and 50 for 1 hour.
The girl will be so disappointed as they are not getting the income.

Guvnor
05-03-2017, 04:54 PM
If you don't want a happy ending, I would suggest that you still tip the poor girl something.

Babycat
05-03-2017, 05:37 PM
sometimes i want just a good massage and i do tip $20 extar just to make sure that she does not miss out ,n hey we all are here to make money right
That's really kind and nice but I just wonder why don't you go to legit shop? There are plenty of good one along George st where sometimes I come there to fix my back. Also inside Westfield they have some Chinese massage shops which are good too.

If you don't want a happy ending, I would suggest that you still tip the poor girl something.
Great, Guvnor. My colleague was unlucky last Thursday when she got a 90-minute booking but didn't receive anything, even $5 tip.

des888
05-03-2017, 07:10 PM
I only did this once because she just stated crying complaining about her ex and just totally put me off. I still tipped her $20

SushiKing
05-03-2017, 08:37 PM
I was just following my friend and i really wanted to leave after seeing the lineup. However, my friend insisted staying and I just had massage only, but the girl knew that in advance...

Pixez
07-03-2017, 08:57 AM
I remember once it came to part 2 but I wasn't feeling my ML. So I tried to go without part 2 so no tipping. She was not a happy ML.....

deep123
07-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Better to go to legit shop

x11
07-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Sometimes when i get a girl thats particularly good at massage ib ask her if she'd be ok with just seeing her for the massage and they've always said yes. But then I've never did it. They're too tempting

TallyHo
07-03-2017, 05:26 PM

I wouldn't call them poor girls. $70 for flashing her body and touching a guy's dick.

A poor girl would be the girls working in Asian restaurants.

Guvnor
08-03-2017, 01:40 AM
I wouldn't call them poor girls. $70 for flashing her body and touching a guy's dick.

A poor girl would be the girls working in Asian restaurants.
Don't take it so literally bro, it's just an expression.
As mentioned a few times on this thread, most girls rely on the extras to boost their income.
By that logic then, you would happily go to a rnt for massage only and walk out without tipping anything? That's up to you bro, but why not go to a legit place where tipping is not really expected.

TallyHo
08-03-2017, 05:26 PM

Don't take it so literally bro, it's just an expression.
As mentioned a few times on this thread, most girls rely on the extras to boost their income.
By that logic then, you would happily go to a rnt for massage only and walk out without tipping anything? That's up to you bro, but why not go to a legit place where tipping is not really expected.

Not sure how you came up with that logic. I simply stated, these MLs aren't poor and then gave a comparison of who is poor, in terms of what they relatively earn at work.

On a different matter, some of these rnt MLs provide much better massage than that from proper MLs. A conundrum if you are just after proper massage.

But I think it is ok to just ask for massage from rnt shops. I have done that a few times but would also give small tip because it is custom, but not an obligation.

Mr Bastard
08-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Of course it is, you are the paying customer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, this is Australia mate, and you are the finacial consumor........

garfield
09-03-2017, 07:38 AM
Of course it is, you are the paying customer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, this is Australia mate, and you are the finacial consumor........

You can of course, but not preference from ML because they want to earn tip and usually they don't massage for full duration.

Christmas
09-03-2017, 11:49 AM
That's really kind and nice but I just wonder why don't you go to legit shop? There are plenty of good one along George st where sometimes I come there to fix my back. Also inside Westfield they have some Chinese massage shops which are good too.

Great, Guvnor. My colleague was unlucky last Thursday when she got a 90-minute booking but didn't receive anything, even $5 tip.

sorry off the topic but why don't you work at Juliet/Ktown/Midas/Mastige?
isnt it better to work those kind of place If you want to make money? just wondering... ^*^