PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Maureen - New & Inexperience

bleachy
25-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Tried Maureen from MOC recently. She is really very new and inexperience, since I am not that good as well. I am not able teach her much and with my limited Chinese plus her unwillingness to speak English, I think I was not able to bring much out of her and have a good experience myself.

Anyway, overall she looks pretty and she is tall as well. She is not skinny but not fat as well, I would say she is rightly proportion.

The sex was ok, I am not going into details here, I would say not the best. She is quite shy. Since she is new, service wise would be so so, we took bath separately.

I would only recommend if you want a very new and fresh gal. She is retry sensitive and gets wet easily, there was no lunricant needed.

For me, I would not return for her again.

bleachy
25-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Btw, she told me she doesn't like bj, so I did not insist and we never did that...

bleachy
26-04-2012, 01:11 AM
hmmm, I thought it was just me, good to know overall it's the same for others as well...

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 07:43 AM
I suppose the girls have to learn somewhere its a shame if she doesnt supply the service expected, Is she willing to learn? If not then she probably wont last long in this job.

Flyerr221
26-04-2012, 07:52 AM
No BJ and charges $350/h ? OK......

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Tried Maureen from MOC recently. She is really very new and inexperience, since I am not that good as well. I am not able teach her much and with my limited Chinese plus her unwillingness to speak English, I think I was not able to bring much out of her and have a good experience myself.

Anyway, overall she looks pretty and she is tall as well. She is not skinny but not fat as well, I would say she is rightly proportion.

The sex was ok, I am not going into details here, I would say not the best. She is quite shy. Since she is new, service wise would be so so, we took bath separately.

I would only recommend if you want a very new and fresh gal. She is retry sensitive and gets wet easily, there was no lunricant needed.

For me, I would not return for her again.

I think there is a market for this kind of young, shy and inexperience girls, just look at Niko from 5 Star, No BBBJ and not much tits but she is popular as hell, and then you have Emma from Snow Lotus, she only offers an average massage with very ordinary HJ and sometimes not getting naked either and she is booked out every Friday............WTF, horses for courses, there are people who complained that this is very poor value for money and yet other people just go there like honey bees.

But as long as the punters are happy, and the girls are making a living, all good mate!!

Cheers

:smile:

Flyerr221
26-04-2012, 01:11 PM
I think there is a market for this kind of young, shy and inexperience girls, just look at Niko from 5 Star, No BBBJ and not much tits but she is popular as hell, and then you have Emma from Snow Lotus, she only offers an average massage with very ordinary HJ and sometimes not getting naked either and she is booked out every Friday............WTF, horses for courses, there are people who complained that this is very poor value for money and yet other people just go there like honey bees.

But as long as the punters are happy, and the girls are making a living, all good mate!!

Cheers

LOL @ more 5* and snow lotus ads.

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 01:26 PM
I agree if the shop and the girl are up front about what she offers and what she doen't offer or do then there is no problem, its your money its up to you how you spend it.

At least you can read on this forum what other punters have found and make your choice with some knowledge to go by.

What I might not consider to be value for money might be just what someone else is after.

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Sounds like you didn't click with this girl or girls Sifu I hope you find something more to your liking next time.

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 02:56 PM
LOL @ more 5* and snow lotus ads.

Sorry mate, that's all I do all day, jumping on every possible opportunities, if you have a nice shop worth mentioning, do let me know and I will pay to try it too...............haha

Cheers

jimiuk
26-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Why?if services are being advertised and not delivered, we should know right??

bleachy
27-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Did I posted anything to make everyone upset?

Anyway, value for money is different for everyone. To me her value was ok for the pretty face, but not the best value. I am sure some people will rate her value higher.

This is my first long AR and it seems a lot of others had the same experience as I am with her.

Btw, I booked Niko, let me try of she is of so so value for money or not like others who had posted.

tectonic
27-04-2012, 04:18 AM
I have seen both Niko (a month ago) and Maureen (this week) and at both times I was unhappy with the service. With Niko, unfortunately all these boys fawning over her have made her develop an arrogance that she is better than she is. She doesn't even rate in the Top 20 of WLs, and no I'm not disgruntled, it's called being honest. When I saw Niko, I thought the apartment was fantastically decorated and I was keen to enjoy it a bit too. Niko refused BBBJ (which was correctly advertised that she didn't do), however she refused other simple requests which I thought was a huge turn off. She was above average in looks, but by no means was she spectacular with a lack of curves in the right places.
I think other girls at 5 star are much better than her, and being ABC isn't anything special either.
If you seriously want ABC, then hands down MATRIS.
Now for Maureen, the greatest disappointment of MOC ever, and yes she is the greatest disappointment. She is advertised as a BRAND girl charging $350 an hour, yet she refused kissing and BBBJ or even CBJ!!!! My dick went down like a balloon and it was impossible from this point to continue. I agree that it is the girl's perogative to decide what she will or won't do, and I would never insist on doing anything to make the girl uncomfortable!
MOC has a duty to provide advertising that is factual, because some of us are actually very busy and parking and driving around the city is very busy and to not get what you want is very very annoying. I hope MOC fixes this attitude up soon.

Well said sir. I wasn't really interested in Niko either, but i would have tried sooner or later, but then once i saw a report of no BBBJ at $350 i might as well have used that money at 5* or else where
even all the girls at like GF for less than 250 do bbbj. i mean common seriously get off your high horse.

i wouldn't do anything with girls they are uncomfortable with either but another thing is if things are listed on the menu they should be served, false advertisement i'm against.
i'm sure they didn't advertise that you'll have a good time so it was partially your fault for going in, in the first place

tectonic
27-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Did I posted anything to make everyone upset?

Anyway, value for money is different for everyone. To me her value was ok for the pretty face, but not the best value. I am sure some people will rate her value higher.

This is my first long AR and it seems a lot of others had the same experience as I am with her.

Btw, I booked Niko, let me try of she is of so so value for money or not like others who had posted.

i wouldn't bother if i were you. same thing will happen

Littlewonder
27-04-2012, 07:49 AM
bleachy I think you did a good honest report and good on you for doing so.

I think the reason our bro is suggesting the thread will be locked or deleated is because the shop you have reported on is one of the paid advertisers on here and if they decide to complain rather than take the problem on board and address the issues then it could well be scrubbed.

The other thing that doesnt seem to go down too well is when one of the bros suggest another shop as a better alternative.

Flyerr221
27-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Censorship is uncool.

Sergaent Brody
27-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Just saw MOC's website bragging about the $2k tips for Maureen ..... i was like WOW, $2k tips ....

that guy must be loaded even for my standard

tectonic
27-04-2012, 03:21 PM
$2K tips? I'll give some tips too, then.

here it is : get your advertisement right.

funny mate funny

adjiao
27-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Genuine reports like this and Niceman123's are what people want to read, not the nicely presented misleading reports

heehee, yea, i never go see that girl after reading niceman report, always something turn me off!

xxbbccxx
27-04-2012, 05:26 PM
I wonder how much of the 2k tip Maureen got to keep after she told the boss that. LOL!!!

Hopefully, she got to keep all of it, as if it's genuine. She earned it!!!

I've heard that there are many rich customers out there tipping over 500 all the time. So this doesn't surprise me, as it's just loose change for some of these loaded Chinese people.

IExperiment
28-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Thread should not be locked unless there is lots of argument and so far it is just information and a little bit of saying not value for money.

bleachy
28-04-2012, 12:47 AM
yea, I think an honest report is always good, the objective of reports is to provide more information to everyone here...

Btw, I think niko is better than Maureen, at least we chat a lot and the communication was better... (at least for English speaking bros)

bleachy
29-04-2012, 05:48 AM
matris is still the best for me...

Max Wood
29-04-2012, 11:12 AM
But alas, Matris is gone!

babelx
04-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Thanks for this report bro.

MyOutCall Australia
06-05-2012, 08:11 PM
hi, guys,

please check my thread about complaint refund claim at general forum.

Regards

Duncan

MOC

MyOutCall Australia
09-05-2012, 06:01 AM
I wonder how much of the 2k tip Maureen got to keep after she told the boss that. LOL!!!

Hopefully, she got to keep all of it, as if it's genuine. She earned it!!!

I've heard that there are many rich customers out there tipping over 500 all the time. So this doesn't surprise me, as it's just loose change for some of these loaded Chinese people.

To MR "SIFU", please submit your refund claim notice via MyOutCall.com.au - suggestion box quoting "SIFU" and your phone number for booking please.
Thanks for your co-operation for our refunding process.

To MR xxxbbcxxx, yes, what your hope is true. The working lady keeps 100% tips. It works anywhere in Australia.

It is very incorrect that any Agency/shop owner charges from his/her working lady's tips. Tips belong to the service provider herself.

Thanks for your comments.

MOC TEAM