PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ho chi Minh / Saigon - travelling in May [need advice]

gggb
24-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Hey Bros,

Got a trip planned coming up and I settled on Ho Chi Minh. I am an ABV, and can speak a bit of Viet (not very confident though)

Wondering if anyone can give advice. From what I've read seems districts 1,8,10 are the ones I'll be curious to visit. But there seems to be debate amongst what's the best.

For me looks is #1, a pretty face and a slim body are musts for me anything else (good service, busty) are bonuses.

If anyone can make recommendations on hotels to stay at and best hot toc/ spa saunas or just general punting tips... I'd be very grateful. I'd love to do ktv... But I'd need a group tbh... If any Bros are there during the same time, hit me up.

Please help a brother! Thanks to all the helpful Bros in advance.

panthera
19-03-2017, 07:00 PM
heard theres not much action in Vitenam compared to Thailand or the Phillipines. You probably need to be connected some how to get action in Vietnam. If you have any success I'd be really keen to know since I will eventually visit Vietnam at some point.

Mdlovespunting
21-03-2017, 03:03 PM
heard theres not much action in Vitenam compared to Thailand or the Phillipines. You probably need to be connected some how to get action in Vietnam. If you have any success I'd be really keen to know since I will eventually visit Vietnam at some point.

There's plenty happening there, just more discreet than Thailand and Phil.
I was with my wife which limited my options, but you can find it, ask any Taxi driver, concierge at a Hotel. They are beautiful women

cuteguy
21-03-2017, 11:39 PM
My friend was in Vietnam and he mentioned that the places where you could meet girls for RNT or FS were not as open as in other countries like Thailand. It was very much underground. Many of the RNT places were run down and dilapidated and nowhere near the standards of our places here. Many of the girls in these shops were generally serious and had worked for a long time.

wilisno
22-03-2017, 02:51 AM
My friend was in Vietnam and he mentioned that the places where you could meet girls for RNT or FS were not as open as in other countries like Thailand. It was very much underground. Many of the RNT places were run down and dilapidated and nowhere near the standards of our places here. Many of the girls in these shops were generally serious and had worked for a long time.

That is because he doesn't know enough where to go ! RnT places in Vietnam are of far higher class than here, even higher than places like Chequers .

The only truth is for FS you do need to know where to go, it's not openly legal.

memememe
27-03-2017, 02:30 PM
VN is full of all of the usual attractions, you just have to know where to go especially in HCMC:

any small spa will offer you RNT if you are patient.
the palace hotel on Nguyen Hue Street in district 1 has a spa where u can get FS
The continental hotel near the opera house has Jasmine Spa where u can get RNT
the Japanese area has a whole lot of options form FS to RNT in the back streets
the back packer area in District 5 has more RNT joints than you can jump over
wechat has a lots of hotel massage and sex girls who will come to you ( before 9pm as there is a lockout on most hotels)
The girl bars on Pasteur or around the back of the Sunwah building are plentiful
The spas on Dong Koi street that tout along the street will also have RNT
the spas opposite the Sheraton do RNT
kareoke clubs are good too and KTV clubs

plenty of choice here for everyone

Puntingwines
11-07-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm going to HCM next month any ideas of where to stay?

Puntingwines
11-07-2017, 07:26 PM
Also, should I try my hand at a dating service to pick up a girl? I have never done that before but it is intriguing. Does anyone have any tips for that?

Blue-Marvel
12-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Go to any club, coffee shop, on the streets.... its pretty easy..... Just smile and say Hi, and try to start a convo.

Puntingwines
12-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Go to any club, coffee shop, on the streets.... its pretty easy..... Just smile and say Hi, and try to start a convo.

Are there a lot of girls that speak English?

dickless2000
10-09-2017, 12:31 PM

there are plenty of action all over vietnam, if you speak vietnamese that is.. coffee shops to restaurants not mentioning bar clubs massages and ktv. IMO vietnamese people aren't big on the tourism industry so its not like thai or phils, majority of people in vietnam don't speak english, you may find places like Karaoke Om or KTV where vietnamese girls speak very limited chinese. Your only bet to get GFE is around Foreigner street, but girls there look like they're way past their primes.

Sometimes if you go to places like Le Duyen 4 hair salon you'll have better chances of meeting girls.

My suggestion, go to KL Malaysia if you don't speak vietnamese, youll have a much better time there

dickless2000
10-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Besides the usual rub and tug and the hair salons, purely just for the service, I have not yet had to pay for sex in vietnam, girls are friendly and out going if you flirt with them. you can meet many of these girls in restaurant, bartenders and in shopping centres. Treat them with respect and they will do the same, culture wise, if your foreigner white or caucasian, vietnam is nothing like thailand or phillipines, do not treat the girls as sex objects and be too forceful as I've also told my mates who has accompanied me to this country.

wilisno
06-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Just had a legitimate massage in Vūng Tào last night, whether they provide part 2 or not I didn’t ask, but the masseuse was young and pretty, I don’t think you can find any place in Sydney that matches their skills and service.

90 minutes of pure massage that covers every inch of my body, from head to toe, making cracking sound everywhere, firm fingers with excellent massage techniques, from finger tips pressing on acupuncture points throughout the body to normal squeezing and rubbing of muscles, from using hot rocks, feet soaked in hot water before massage, neck resting on hot pillow, back stepping, etc. etc...

All up 90 minutes of relaxation for just under $30 including tips ! I don’t mind getting it done every night if I have time ! ;) ;) ;)

kevin007
13-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Bro - do you remember the name of the establishment? Are they all similar? Just walk in? Any help appreciated! Thanks

wilisno
13-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Bro - do you remember the name of the establishment? Are they all similar? Just walk in? Any help appreciated! Thanks

Sorry, I can’t really remember the name, but if you look for the bigger ones with a reception desk at the front, they offer the same services.

kevin007
14-06-2018, 09:06 AM
Thanks for your help Bro!

krnboy
22-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Mate, if you're ABV and you're in Vietnam. They will know you're not from there and will be interested to know you. If you're in district 1, there's a club called Lush Bar, Tuesday night is ladies night. Easy to dance with chicks there

kevin007
25-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Thanks Bro! But I am not ABV.
But will visit the club! Thanks

Highnoon
30-06-2018, 11:02 AM
I need to travel to Haiphong soon. I got the info that the north is far more difficult than Saigon.

jm2141mj
04-07-2018, 12:45 AM
I'm going to Vietnam later this year, any recommendation on a good place to stay?