PDA

View Full Version : Other 501 King Newtown

johnnipperess
24-02-2017, 03:32 PM
What a decline.
Went here in its prime. Can still picture the lovely Nana.

At 5.40 pm only 2 MLs in the shop. Quickly became 1 as the younger lady departed.

Had an OK massage and an ok finish by an older ML. I don't mind an older ML from time to time as they usually make up for it in other ways.

Not this time. 

lonely heart
25-02-2017, 12:54 PM
was it Thursday or Friday that you went?

If it was Thursday, that young one would be the biggest dud in Sydney and yet the NILF is ok. Friday the young one is good, not too sure about the old one lar.

rooter
25-02-2017, 01:11 PM
I used to go to 501 many years ago.
That was when Newtown was a cool place.
I used to live at 636 King St which was next door to 638 King St which was Angel Town.
I thought I was in heaven living next door to an Asian brothel ... but then found out Waegukin were not welcome.
I was like a kid looking in at the candy shop or a dog looking in at the butcher shop ;)
But anyway getting back to 501, it was a great shop once; the sisters called Cici and Jojo? the curvy chubby girl called Mai?
Sorry, mu memory is failing but bro Ah can come in give the exact details ...

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2017, 02:32 PM
I used to go to 501 many years ago.
That was when Newtown was a cool place.
I used to live at 636 King St which was next door to 638 King St which was Angel Town.
I thought I was in heaven living next door to an Asian brothel ... but then found out Waegukin were not welcome.
I was like a kid looking in at the candy shop or a dog looking in at the butcher shop ;)
But anyway getting back to 501, it was a great shop once; the sisters called Cici and Jojo? the curvy chubby girl called Mai?
Sorry, mu memory is failing but bro Ah can come in give the exact details ...

The busty Hong Kong sisters were Jojo and Sasa, Sasa had her specialty of back walking using her feet with oil ! One of a kind !

The chubby girl with the big big tits was Mia!

I even named another Hong Kong busty massage lady - Mia from Snow Lotus, QVB, Pennant Hills Road after her !

And then you have the incomparable Sophie with her awesome big firm tits !!

Yeap, those were the good old days of 501 !!

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2017, 02:40 PM
There was also a busty milf called Cici, a Thai glamour looking girl Nana.

Pretty cool Hong Kong girl Maggie, new (at the time) naive girl Linda with great perky tits and no nude beautiful busty girl Michelle with the free HJ, which I tipped her $20 anyway !