PDA

View Full Version : Question Rich Girl OR WL/ML?

bistro
24-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Sydney has changed a lot these days......
Every girl know how to dress up, looking rich with their expensive clothes, expensive bags and of course with their celebrity's style make-up. It changes sydney A LOT.

Ever since I met a WL who knew me from somewhere, I became unsure how to differentiate which girls are WL/ML and which are not, especially those who dress up like a rich girls.

Can all the MASTERS here teach me how to differentiate them on the streets?

cleetusvandamme
24-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Jeezus dude, just assume they're not cos most women aren't wl's.
It's all in your head.

suka02
24-02-2017, 11:45 PM
I wonder why they dress up HOT?? it gives an attention of their sexyness and dress up like a stripper. I know they don't like to be approach by strangers or stalkers. The question is... why do girls love to get attention by wearing that style of dress when they actually do not like men approaching them? Please don't tell because it's normal to wear something like that or leave them alone and let them wear whatever they feel like. What MOST men think when we look... she could be up for Fun or she is a WL. It makes us mens feeling horny then straight up to shops haha

shootermcgavin
25-02-2017, 05:33 AM
I wonder why they dress up HOT?? it gives an attention of their sexyness and dress up like a stripper. I know they don't like to be approach by strangers or stalkers. The question is... why do girls love to get attention by wearing that style of dress when they actually do not like men approaching them? Please don't tell because it's normal to wear something like that or leave them alone and let them wear whatever they feel like. What MOST men think when we look... she could be up for Fun or she is a WL. It makes us mens feeling horny then straight up to shops haha

The rapey vibe is strong with you sir.

doctorspock
25-02-2017, 06:35 AM
Easy, approach them and ask "how much". If they smile, you got the answer. If the get offended, then she s not a wl.

Peter69
25-02-2017, 07:06 AM
Lay down on the street & the first one who asks you "how long you stay" bingo!!!

rooter
25-02-2017, 07:14 AM
Bro, you need to get some perspective; 99.9% of women are not WLs.

suka02
25-02-2017, 07:21 AM

haha it sound you like mens. Don't be hypocrite. Why would I think that why? I respect women, I wish them to dress elegant if they are not WL.

doctorspock
25-02-2017, 07:27 AM
Or approach them and say "you provide extras" if they nod and smile, you scored bro!

Babycat
25-02-2017, 10:41 AM
1. They dress up hot not just for men watching.
Because their friends look sexy and wear sexy.
Because the world and media spin around sexy girls like Kendall Jenner, GiGi
Girls are jealously
They seek for confidence from wearing sexy
2. They dress up hot for man, significant one but not you
3. They dress up hot not for men, but for girls. Why not? They can have girlfriends!!!
So when guys approach them and get rejected, it's because they don't like those guys or they have boyfriends already.
Don't overthink, guys.
Maybe it's same as men case when they dress up nice and sexy, girls think they're play/bad boys

suka02
25-02-2017, 11:01 AM
1. They dress up hot not just for men watching.
Because their friends look sexy and wear sexy.
Because the world and media spin around sexy girls like Kendall Jenner, GiGi
Girls are jealously
They seek for confidence from wearing sexy
2. They dress up hot for man, significant one but not you
3. They dress up hot not for men, but for girls. Why not? They can have girlfriends!!!
So when guys approach them and get rejected, it's because they don't like those guys or they have boyfriends already.
Don't overthink, guys.
Maybe it's same as men case when they dress up nice and sexy, girls think they're play/bad boys

Thanks for pointing out Babycat. Any reason you said there are valid. I really really do think women are so beautiful having to dress up modestly. Having to reveal of their sexyness isn't it too revealing? I'm sure 90-99% of mens like to check them out when they are out in public which I know for women it feels uncomfortable. On other side of story if she has a boyfriend but dressing up being hot, wouldn't it feel jealous to the boyfriend as she gets the attention by mens in public?

rooter
25-02-2017, 12:15 PM
WLs rarely dress up "slutty" when they are not working.
Most of the girls you see dressed up 'slutty" are either virgins or have little sexual experience.
They are just following the pop culture trends they see on music videos.
I have met lots of genuine nymphomaniacs in my life and none of them dressed up "slutty'.
If you met them you would never suspect they were cock crazy nymphos.

shootermcgavin
25-02-2017, 05:18 PM
haha it sound you like mens. Don't be hypocrite. Why would I think that why? I respect women, I wish them to dress elegant if they are not WL.

Uh, yeah.

(What the hell did I just read????)

ML_Lover
25-02-2017, 05:43 PM
In my experience, some girls gain lots of self confidence and self-esteem going out looking hot.

Often the prettiest ones are lacking self esteem for some reason. Maybe vicious circle, by looking like that maybe they only talk to hot guys that treat them like crap.

Raybo
25-02-2017, 08:44 PM

If funny was on a scale of 1-10. Thats a solid 9.

I have two 20 something daughters.....girls dress hot to keep up with their girlfriends and keep up with the trend of the day, as others have rightfully pointed out in this thread. Thats it.

rojandro919
25-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Raybo how safe are women in social media now. Seems like a wild world out there

suka02
26-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Let's be honest to ourselves. I understand they are not in part of that category being a WL though what makes our mind think when we do see hot girls or seeing whats on social media/kpop etc. they tend to dress hot. Aren't we men normally check them out by thinking how hot she is. Then there goes our mind playing up I need to go to the shop. Please don't say what bro shootermcgavin said, he has got no clue what he is talking out unless himself is the strong vibe one. When I visit WL/ML i respect them and I be so polite with no matter no crap or good the service is. back in the days of the 90's they dress modestly (not too revealing) and natural look.

Dominus
26-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Jeezus dude, just assume they're not cos most women aren't wl's.
It's all in your head.

110% it's all in your head

sukeong
01-03-2017, 06:55 AM
Initially I was not entirely convinced that chicks dress up and put on make up and do their hair for their girlfriends and themselves to gain self esteem and not to impress guys. But then again a few women insisted it's true so I changed my opinion. I guess makes sense when you see how some women can be so critical judgmental and even mean to other women about their appearance. It's all peer pressure. Same with guys I suppose with their flashy cars. But for guys it's mostly to impress girls and get in their pants lol. Different mindset I guess. But if hot girls need to gain self esteem from their appearance it's really superficial and actually kinda sad. Hopefully they find something more meaningful in themselves.

will2shy
01-03-2017, 09:00 AM
its hard to tell these days. The younger generation are a lot more superficial these days and when their role model is Kim Kardashian and the like .... they will dress accordingly. Not that I am complaining ... I love how slutty the one young dress now lol

wilisno
01-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Initially I was not entirely convinced that chicks dress up and put on make up and do their hair for their girlfriends and themselves to gain self esteem and not to impress guys. But then again a few women insisted it's true so I changed my opinion. I guess makes sense when you see how some women can be so critical judgmental and even mean to other women about their appearance. It's all peer pressure. Same with guys I suppose with their flashy cars. But for guys it's mostly to impress girls and get in their pants lol. Different mindset I guess. But if hot girls need to gain self esteem from their appearance it's really superficial and actually kinda sad. Hopefully they find something more meaningful in themselves.
In Chinese, there's a saying :

女為悅己者容

So it's been known all along that girls dress up mainly to please themselves ! ;) ;) ;)

Babycat
01-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Thanks for pointing out Babycat. Any reason you said there are valid. I really really do think women are so beautiful having to dress up modestly. Having to reveal of their sexyness isn't it too revealing? I'm sure 90-99% of mens like to check them out when they are out in public which I know for women it feels uncomfortable. On other side of story if she has a boyfriend but dressing up being hot, wouldn't it feel jealous to the boyfriend as she gets the attention by mens in public?
Then the girls will say that their boyfriends are overthinking and should not control them, bla bla.

In Chinese, there's a saying :

女為悅己者容

So it's been known all along that girls dress up mainly to please themselves ! ;) ;) ;)
Women are very complicated. And they are affected by media too much. My cousin always wear sexy clothes and like to show her boobs. But wearing sexy to gain self esteem is not totally wrong, I think. Some have tried various styles then they find out sexy style suit them and help them feel not only confident but also comfortable. And yes, they dress up to please themselves too. I wear perfume not only because I want to attract men's attention but also it's a kind of meditation for me: give me energy to get through a day, or make me calm. But I agree that femininity doesn't always mean how sexy a girl wears

simplelife
01-03-2017, 10:58 AM
But why though..? What will differentiating them do for you? Just appreciate the view but just don't look so sleezy when you look .. that would be mad creepy.

GoldfishMan
05-03-2017, 09:22 AM
It's all about wanting to look good and feel good about yourself, but I can understand why it is so hard for you to get it. Go traveling to other countries and try comparing the fashion sense of men overseas to those in Australia. The truth is men in Australia value a good beer in a pub far more than how fashionable they are. We don't give a shit how we look, so the only time we try to look good is when we want to impress someone else.
This is why so many of us keep asking "who's that girl wearing slutty clothes trying to impress?". The answer is no one, which is incomprehensible to us because of the above logic.
I like to think of it this way.... If you went out and got hit by a bus, would you rather die wearing a cheapie $10 shirt from Lowes, or a nice stylish Givenchy?