PDA

View Full Version : General talk Knowing Chinese is half the fun

Mao
25-02-2017, 03:54 AM
I went to a place at 4/256 Beamish st Campsie and didn't have as much fun as I would have liked. She was the talkative type and I only understood a fraction of what she was saying because she spoke little English . Perhaps it's time to learn Chinese?

How do non-Chinese speakers feel about this? Do you pick up basic Chinese phrases to talk to MLs?

wilisno
25-02-2017, 11:52 AM
I went to a place at 4/256 Beamish st Campsie and didn't have as much fun as I would have liked. She was the talkative type and I only understood a fraction of what she was saying because she spoke little English . Perhaps it's time to learn Chinese?

How do non-Chinese speakers feel about this? Do you pick up basic Chinese phrases to talk to MLs?
Tell her you're Chairman Mao's nephew ! ;) ;) ;)

Painterdan
25-02-2017, 12:10 PM

Yeah but your also going to have to know the sexy small chat. Not good enough to know just a few simple phrases.

rooter
25-02-2017, 12:26 PM
I speak little or no Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Latvian or Czech.
But I always have awesome times with the girls.
Spoken language is very overrated.
Humans all speak the universal language of sex, respect, courtesy, horniness, and craziness.
Don't stress, just be yourself and enjoy!

wilisno
25-02-2017, 01:11 PM
I speak little or no Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Latvian or Czech.
But I always have awesome times with the girls.
Spoken language is very overrated.
Humans all speak the universal language of sex, respect, courtesy, horniness, and craziness.
Don't stress, just be yourself and enjoy!
It depends on the individual how he gets the sexual stimulants and satisfaction.

If you fuck like a machine, purely physical, then it doesn't matter, any girl can make you cum. But for people like me, I get more enjoyment from all human senses, Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste and Touch, and yes, even more enjoyment with a certain degree of emotion, communication is the first step together with some sweet little lies ! ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
25-02-2017, 04:50 PM
I speak a bit of Japanese, but probably couldn't have a serious conversation with one.

But the girls do like that you have learned some, esp if you throw in some naughty phrases. A good "ice breaker" and puts them at ease.
I find Chinese a bit too complicated, but learning some, even a few words, would have the same benefits with C girls.

woods23
25-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Yes agree with Aussie here....once the ice is broken then her heart will melt soon after ;)
They love funny accent.

shootermcgavin
25-02-2017, 05:09 PM
I speak decent Japanese. Comes in handy at Ginza. 95% of other shops it just reveals that their new Japanese girls are usually Chinese or Korean with some passable introductory phrases and terrible pronunciation. A girl at 429 Pitt Street claimed to be Japanese and no joke, moaned "okonomiyaki" while I was fucking her. I lost it hardddddd.

rooter
25-02-2017, 05:20 PM
Always speak English very slowly and very loudly, the babes love that.
Never try to speak a foreign language.
You will be exposed for what you are, a try hard and a wannabe!

wilisno
25-02-2017, 05:55 PM
I speak a bit of Japanese, but probably couldn't have a serious conversation with one.

But the girls do like that you have learned some, esp if you throw in some naughty phrases. A good "ice breaker" and puts them at ease.
I find Chinese a bit too complicated, but learning some, even a few words, would have the same benefits with C girls.
To a foreigner, Chinese is a hard language to learn, but it's only hard in the pronunciation, and the grammatical structures are easy, it doesn't matter how you say the words, they will be understood ! ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
25-02-2017, 06:19 PM
I speak decent Japanese. Comes in handy at Ginza. 95% of other shops it just reveals that their new Japanese girls are usually Chinese or Korean with some passable introductory phrases and terrible pronunciation. A girl at 429 Pitt Street claimed to be Japanese and no joke, moaned "okonomiyaki" while I was fucking her. I lost it hardddddd.
As long as YOU don't moan okonomiyaki during DATY........

Mao
25-02-2017, 07:00 PM
Always speak English very slowly and very loudly, the babes love that.

I understand but I have a Chinese face so people expect me to know Chinese.

shootermcgavin
25-02-2017, 07:02 PM

You're right bro, fuck other cultures and trying to engage with people. Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!! Yewwwwwwww

cloud
25-02-2017, 07:43 PM
A girl at 429 Pitt Street claimed to be Japanese and no joke, moaned "okonomiyaki" while I was fucking her. I lost it hardddddd.

That is so terrible I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Buns
26-02-2017, 02:33 PM

Mmmm making me hungry! What did she say after she was found out?

shootermcgavin
26-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Mmmm making me hungry! What did she say after she was found out?

Lost it meaning I pissed myself laughing. She kept up the charade. Method actor I guess.

Painterdan
28-02-2017, 08:36 PM
I understand but I have a Chinese face so people expect me to know Chinese.

Some will definite ask you why you speak in English and not Chinese.

eltran
01-03-2017, 03:33 AM
I've had a few girls who didn't speak any English. End of the day you muddle through it and it never made for a bad punt.

A few girls had basic english and were very cute with it which was nice.

aussiegaigin
01-03-2017, 06:57 PM
The girls with poor English, you can always offer to give them conversation lessons.

Punterman
01-03-2017, 08:38 PM
The girls with poor English, you can always offer to give them conversation lessons.

I had a nice Chinese girl today who could not speak English. My tactic is to teach them English as they make their way around my body ie this is kiss, cock ( they normally know that ), hard cock, tits, lips, pussy ( they normally know that ), ears ( as they are nibbling them ) blowjob etc.

It seems to break the ice and I get a bit of extras out of the girls that way.

aussiegaigin
01-03-2017, 09:46 PM
They always seem to know the important phrases like "you want hand job?", "$20", "turn over".

A few years ago I had a sideline job teaching Japanese working holiday girls the basics of English and the tourist business. The fringe benefits were enormous.

Punterman
01-03-2017, 09:53 PM
I've had a few girls who didn't speak any English. End of the day you muddle through it and it never made for a bad punt.

A few girls had basic english and were very cute with it which was nice.

About 95% of the girls in the shops that I frequent at Rydalmere, Lidcombe, Granville speak very little English at all. I like it as it adds to the mystique. Having said that I really like a girl that speaks good English as I like to hear their stories of what other customers get up to behind those closed doors. Eye opening at times.

Dominus
01-03-2017, 11:29 PM
dang with I could speak mandarin as well, tfw can only speak conversational cantonese.