PDA

View Full Version : General talk 1000 members exclusive club

doctorspock
25-02-2017, 07:15 AM
If 1,000 members here invested $1,000 each, that means that $1 million will be raised to acquire an existing joint. There can be a VIP lounge dedicated to these members only. In addition, these members can get a first taste of the cherry. The operation will then be self funded. The good thing is, as the business grows, you can sell your membership for a profit. Just like golf club membership. Just a thought?

Target takeover: Ginza or 5 star or ?

Rastaman
25-02-2017, 08:34 AM
Ha Ha! I Love it, I'm in.

shootermcgavin
25-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Lol at buying Ginza for 1 million.

wilisno
25-02-2017, 11:49 AM
If 1,000 members here invested $1,000 each, that means that $1 million will be raised to acquire an existing joint. There can be a VIP lounge dedicated to these members only. In addition, these members can get a first taste of the cherry. The operation will then be self funded. The good thing is, as the business grows, you can sell your membership for a profit. Just like golf club membership. Just a thought?

Target takeover: Ginza or 5 star or ?
1000 members ? First taste of the cherry ? ROFL

If a new girl starts, how many of the 1000 members can have the first taste of the cherry ? ;) ;) ;)

I'll have more chance of achieving that going to a shop or agency !

Painterdan
25-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Is that just for the business. A lot of the bigger places own the shop as well. Plus the turnover is much more than $1 million a year, think handful multiples so you're gonna either need to increase membership or members.