PDA

View Full Version : Brissie CBD/Valley

jeffsouthwell
27-02-2017, 12:06 AM
Been punting for a while and stumbled across this site. Always keen for something new and I have seen a few posts on good options in the city, but they are all old, so I thought I set up a new one and see what the experience has been lately. (BTW - I figured out SSDS, but still dunno where SS is yet)

Real Thai Massage - Great massage - Have been a regular for a while. Private rooms, back walking and stretching. Highly recommended. I know it depends on the girl, but I have tried a few now and only had one dud...and one who is great.

Tantric - Hit and miss. Can be a little short on time and ... careful as not everything is always as it seems.

Bodycare Ka-Huna - Only had 2 here, standard pricing (it seems). One OK, one worth discussing further :) Very enthusiastic.

So - from the CBD to the Valley, what are the best punts?

I'll check some names of other places that I had no luck at and post back later...

jeffsouthwell
28-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Had a punt at Thai Indulgence Massage & Spa a year or so ago. Washed your feet when you walk in.

What I remember was small rooms and an average, very legit massage. I note there are a lot of positive comments for this place...perhaps I should try again.

str8up
01-03-2017, 08:02 PM
.... I note there are a lot of positive comments for this place...perhaps I should try again.

If you don't mind me asking where have you heard positive things about this place. I've always known this place to be legit. The few times i went (about a year now) they told me to keep boxers on :(

jeffsouthwell
01-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Yeah...I thought I'd try it, but nothing has changed. OK massage, keep underwear on... :(

Kuzalbuz
15-03-2017, 08:00 PM
I've been to real thai massage quite a few times now, and I agree the massages have been pretty good, but i never got any hits that there is more on offer. Is there more on offer or is it Legit only?

reddoor
15-03-2017, 10:35 PM
I've been to real thai massage quite a few times now, and I agree the massages have been pretty good, but i never got any hits that there is more on offer. Is there more on offer or is it Legit only?
Seriously? Thats truely one of the great mysteries of our time.

jeffsouthwell
16-03-2017, 01:14 AM
I guess that depends what questions you ask...just be subtle...younger people always need cash...

wunderboy
31-03-2017, 07:11 AM
There is a new Thai massage above momo chicken on Albert street.

reddoor
31-03-2017, 11:16 AM
There is a new Thai massage above momo chicken on Albert street.
Is that Sawatdee Thai? If so been there twice 1st time good msg 2nd time crap. Different girls. No more when i went.

racer17
31-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Nias massage. Close to China Town. Excellent massage and she puts a smile on your face. lol

AboveBoard
31-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Momo chicken. Hmmmm. Fried chicken downstairs and choked chicken upstairs.....

wunderboy
04-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Urban Thai Adelaide St - totally legit but good massage.

racer17
06-05-2017, 07:14 AM
Nias for sure. Awesome strong massage. Ended very happy

xxyahooxx
10-05-2017, 04:57 AM
Hit up Star, first time unhappy and with a comment being that this is becoming the norm

hard to find somewhere on an hour lunch break in the cbd!

PizzaMan
18-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Been a regular at Real Thai for a while now ... often hit and miss ... Massage is great. This place is more legit and never any complaints, N***a knows how to work the knots, but there is 1 there that is just exceptional - I think her name is a***e...not real sure, but is usually happy to go the extra mile !!

Gentleman20
19-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Its seems strange that guys on here pay $40-$50 for a half hour massage and then pay extra for a HJ .... why not cut to the chase and go for a hot Asian offering FS for $120-$130 ???

APL
19-05-2017, 12:24 PM
For me
Its about the time & petrol to find this HAB with so many hags I've given up
Shop HABs are generally far more sociable. So you can kid yourself which makes the experience more satisfying:smile:
Also shops aren't as dangerous for a variety of reasons

gitl
24-05-2017, 07:50 AM
Nias for sure. Awesome strong massage. Ended very happy

It's more rare that you get a legitimately good massage by someone who knows what they are doing. This one is down as "not for the looks, but for the results" category - of which there are but a few and I'm happy to give my custom to when the occasion calls lol.