PDA

View Full Version : Any decent Korean/Jap girls in Canberra?

vvillie
25-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Looking for either massage or full service. I have tried a few places in Fyshwick but they have all looked run down, and full of either mums or junkies.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be much appreciated!

Happy punting!

ddkf85
25-04-2012, 10:21 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Try Club 77 at Gladestone Road, Fyshwick, there are two separate shops there one upstairs and one on the ground floor, I think one of them is Korean and the other Chinese.

If no good, just another 300 metres up the hill across the road, there are two more shops (combination of Asian and Cauc girls), they all have visible signs especially after dark, you won't miss them

Good luck.

Cheers

babelx
04-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Can't find this on the map??

Yaar
04-05-2012, 04:25 AM
I have never seen any jap/korean WL in canberra before (although i dont punt much, and only in fyshwick region, not mitchell)
I ve seen a lot asians, but none from those 2 races, and to be honest you pay the same kind of money for very little in return compared to big cities like sydney =(

Much appreciated if anyone can provide info for a good place in canberra :prettiness:

cisco
06-05-2012, 12:49 AM
i don`t think so canberra have many girls there,...as i know canberra is a place where all of the politician will live there....
so the best still sydney for punting,.....

ethicks
06-05-2012, 11:20 AM
theres a place next to sinsations... from memory they were cauc girls but had 1 or 2 asians there...

One of the aussie chicks i saw there was HOTTTTT try it out :P