PDA

View Full Version : General talk Three in a day - what's your record

Punterman
02-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Every now and again, I decide to go on a punting marathon. About two years ago I did 5 one hr FS sessions in 24 hours and today I decided to do three one hr FS sessions in 6 hours.

The shops that I frequent have some new girls in so I thought I would try them out. First 12 Euston St Rydalmere. New 22 year old girl Coco. Chinese, pretty, slim, a cup tits. Had a pretty good session with her. Lovely tight body, bit of a hairy pussy but I don't mind that. GFE was pretty good but about 45 minutes into the session she seemed to be flagging a bit and couldn't keep up. She had come twice in DATY and seemed to run out of energy. Her photo is also false on the website as her body and face look similar but her tits are unfortunately a lot smaller. Didn't come as I wanted to save myself for the next girl.

Had a shower, buzzed reception and asked them to send in Hanna. I saw her yesterday for the first time. Korean, late 30's MILF, very attractive, slim, really good natural d cup tits. Yesterday she was pretty horny and took lots of photos on her phone of us kissing, her sucking me off, my erection and me DATYing her. That was fun. No idea where those photos will end up. Today she came into the room wearing a red cocktail like dress with no bra and I immediately threw her on the bed and played with her lovely tits through the dress. I like to play with boobs fully clothed as it adds an element of excitement to the process and hers felt amazing. Had a really good session with her, DATYed her to two orgasms and she had another whilst I was fucking her so she seemed relaxed and hopefully had a good time. Finished the session by wanking all over those lovely big tits whilst she pushed them up in the air then I licked all of my cum off them. Tried to DFK her with my face and lips covered in cum but she pushed me away laughing. Oh well, worth a try.

Her photos look real on the website. I will see her again as I reckon she is pretty hot stuff. She can't take a lot of fucking but her manner is nice, GFE and she smiles and laughs a lot.

Just got back from Taylors Lidcombe. Chose a new girl Abbie and she was the pick of the bunch today. Small, curvy Chinese girl, mid 30's, pretty, really amazing natural D cup tits, again a hairy pussy. As soon as we undressed I lay down on the sofa and stuck my erection straight into her mouth and she was keen to give me a good bbbj, plenty of kissing as well. Moved over to the bed, DATY and then on with the dom and had some good fucking in mish, side mish and side on lie down doggie. Gave her a little rest then DATY'd her to her first orgasm. Had a bit more fucking and again she seemed to flag a little. She gave me a massage for 5 minutes which allowed her pussy to calm down from the orgasm and then I lifted her pussy over my face as I lay on on the bed. She grabbed the headboard and I spent a good 10 minutes licking her juicy pussy until she came all over my face.

A bit more kissing and it was getting close to the hour so I laid her down and proceeded to finger fuck her with two fingers whilst licking her clit until she had orgasm number 3. To finish off I fingered her pussy again and wanked a good load all over her breasts and then massaged it into her titties until they were nice and sticky. She looked pretty exhausted but happy when I left.

Overall a great day. I love small girls, curvy girls, young tight skinned toned girls, MILF's, D cup natural tits, GFE, DATY, giving girls orgasms and a bit of kissing so got all of that from the three ladies. Thank you girls.

Whats your record