PDA

View Full Version : Question Sakura Palace AR's?

ausnew
04-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Hey,

wondering if anyone has any info on sakura palace girls? cant find much,

I have been once a year ago and had a session with Bella who no longer looks to be on the roster, she was good and cute but the other girl in the lineup that time I went was not that great so im hesitant to go back,

price is good, location is good and discreet which is ideal,

also looking a no 5 marrickville , if anyone has any knowledge of this place and the girls?

john2
05-03-2017, 12:38 PM
been to both 206 and Sakura and quite disappointing. The WL won't allow you to touch pussy or DATY, they just wants you come out and finish the work.
the general WL face and body are still better than those outside suburbs but there are just NO service. Understand they are much cheaper than Ginza and probably that is the service
you got with the price. But to me, I won't give them another shot and purely waste my money.

ausnew
05-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Was that before or after the new management that took both 206 and Sakura.

To be honest the whole Surry Hills is taking a down turn recently. Compare to peak time when Q was in 206 and Gordon was still at Sakura. Two different world now.

Sakura and 206 obviously have enough base number so owner are not actively getting reports out.

The two shop together has a large number of girls but services level is unknown.

If you like good looking girls you could give 127 a try. It is now a different place compare to a few years ago when they have nice K girls there. Still the libe up are not bad these days but expect a plain vanilla services from 127.

It was after, hmm 127 aye, you have been recently?

ausnew
05-03-2017, 04:43 PM
been to both 206 and Sakura and quite disappointing. The WL won't allow you to touch pussy or DATY, they just wants you come out and finish the work.
the general WL face and body are still better than those outside suburbs but there are just NO service. Understand they are much cheaper than Ginza and probably that is the service
you got with the price. But to me, I won't give them another shot and purely waste my money.

hm i have always been able to shower with the girl, touch all places but yeah no DATY, (im 25 if that makes a difference, i am pretty sure its at their discretion) that said i think its possible to negotiate this for extra price (but then its not really worth going here)
i am hoping to just find a girl i like in the lineup or two and keep seeing them, working up a friendship where more is offer, because 1 hour for 160 is great.
i actually like a lot of the kyoto girls ive seen the lineup twice however its too risky being seen going in and out of that street i know too many people around to risk it XD