PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Crystal is just wonderful!

quackm2002
04-03-2017, 05:13 PM
I was all set to see Blue today after checking the roster. After all, you don't get much better than Blue. If there is a better experience, I haven't really found it. In nearly 30 years of punting, the number of girls who I could say where I have had a better experience I can count on two fingers and that is only because both girls offered more services.

Problem is that as I am about to send the sms to Sam, I keep thinking of speechwriter's review of Crystal so I pause to think about it. Occasionally, there is an itch you just have to scratch so I'll see Blue next week and the sms is sent requesting a time with Crystal.

I turn up for my appointment but there is a bit of a mix up. Anyway, no big problem so I just have to wait for while. The anticipation was just extreme by the time she came to collect me. I like what I see. Crystal has an athletic body, high cheekbones, big eyes. She's is beautiful. As we go up the stairs, I admire the view. Crystal has a strong, athletic body. No anorexia here!

By the time I got into the shower, I just want to jump her but I let her control the pace. She washes me thoroughly and strategically and I know what is on offer. She hugs me closely and she finally drops to her knees for a quick teasing blowjob before she says "we continue on the bed".

She joins me on the bed and we dfk for a few minutes. She works her way down my body, another teasing blowjob before she goes further down for DD. She is good at it too working the region all over. She then moves to a serious blowjob which continues for some ten minutes. Oh God, she is good at it. I don't want her to stop as I can feel myself getting close but I also want to taste her and to give her a good fucking.

I manage to bring myself to stop her before I blow and we change position so I can go down on her. She separates her lips so I can access her clit and I give it a good working over. She groans and moans and I feel her body writhing below me. It is time and she puts a dom on me. I know I should let her get on top first because if I get on top, I am not sure if I will have the willpower to stop so I can cim. As expected, I didn't! Crystal is loud as I pump her with all I got, almost screaming as I reach my peak and release.

I really wanted to cim but didn't have the willpower to stop! :shout:

Crystal offers me a massage and she's good at this too. Strong and firm. I am thinking that I should try for another round but I know I don't have it in me.

A great girl. Please treat her nicely. Would definitely repeat but Sam just seems to have so many honeys and of course, I still need to see Blue again! :miao:

5 Star City
04-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Thanks Bro

Cristal loves loving the loving moments with you:miao:

http://i.imgur.com/WA53Qi2.png

Speechwriter
05-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Thanks for telling us about your time with Cristal quackm2002.

I really enjoyed your description of her body as strong and athletic, with no anorexia.

I think this will be a big turn-on for many punters.

5 Star City
16-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Mongolian Cristal

Back for more BBQ

Loving daily 1pm....

Where are the KHANS

http://i.imgur.com/b1txRNU.jpg