PDA

View Full Version : Showgirls review

oolongtime
05-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Visited Showgirls in Brisbane for first time ever. 24 girls available, so if there isn't someone there who appeals to your taste, you might be gay.

Saw a girl with possibly the most perfect body strut her stuff on the pole. The advantage of these places is that you can walk in, spot a hottie, and be at 2nd base with her in 5 min for $60.

Her name was Alison, and if you'd enjoy having your prick teased by a young, sexy, milky-skinned goddess with waist length strawberry blonde hair, then you should pick her. For maximum value, start with the 10-min dance and upgrade straight to a 10-15 min spa dance ($170 for 15 min, $120 for 10 min).

You don't get to immerse yourself in the spa, but she gets soaped up and sits on your lap (she takes your shirt off first) while you can squeeze her amazing God-given assets until the clockwatcher stops you.

I'd estimate her age at 18-20 years. Boobs better than anything seen on fake ads on backpage/cracker. Take advantage of this opportunity before this babe finds a rich boyfriend who doesn't like her job.

reddoor
05-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Did i read that right $170 to squeeze some tits for 15 mins. U gotta b kidding.

tuan_87
05-03-2017, 11:31 AM
$170 is a fucken ripp off!! I went to toy box down at the coast and it only cost $60 for 15 mins. Not really my thing but the girl was smoking hott.

reddoor
05-03-2017, 11:50 AM
There is only one Spa i need to know about and $170 =heaven.

brownwallaby
05-03-2017, 02:09 PM
that's my maximum fs session budget at the shops

reddoor
05-03-2017, 02:52 PM
The money is nothing to me.
The only thing that matters is that i have brought joy to their hearts and a smile to their faces.😆

Falcon2005
05-03-2017, 08:19 PM
The money is nothing to me.
The only thing that matters is that i have brought joy to their hearts and a smile to their faces.

Not sure you would bring joy to their hearts, but your $170 certainly would :D

oolongtime
05-03-2017, 08:59 PM
It's $85 for 15 min dry lapdance. Double the rate for skin-to-skin contact with wet naked barely-legal goddess with soaped-up perfect tits inviting you to massage her anywhere you like but down there. You can study the ride before you decide to buy a ticket.

Admittedly, the VFM is poor, but travelling into the CBD to meet old women with small boobs wastes time and money, even if you walk away.

I've been to Toybox once and the selection was much smaller, although the standout girl was a local Miss Universe state finalist. Total hottie with an amazing rack.

reddoor
06-03-2017, 12:03 AM
Dont tell me they have been fibbing to me all this time. Im shattered.😢

RottenLittlePunt
06-03-2017, 09:47 AM

A good indicator of how much joy you are bringing to their hearts, is when you no longer have to pay the $170.

reddoor
06-03-2017, 10:36 AM
A good indicator of how much joy you are bringing to their hearts, is when you no longer have to pay the $170.
Ah how true RLP. Unfortunately i just dont have that je ne sais quoi of the the big name punters on here.😆

oolongtime
06-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Sadly, when you add up the cash and time investment to get this far with an amateur g/f, you're still ahead with the stripper. Jeez, I only had to cough up $255 and I was cupping her soapy boobs 25 min after laying eyes on her.

With my last g/f, I had spent $10,000+ on her (1-carat ring + car) and was still getting run out at 3rd base. She put out eventually.

RottenLittlePunt
06-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Sadly, when you add up the cash and time investment to get this far with an amateur g/f, you're still ahead with the stripper. Jeez, I only had to cough up $255 and I was cupping her soapy boobs 25 min after laying eyes on her.

With my last g/f, I had spent $10,000+ on her (1-carat ring + car) and was still getting run out at 3rd base. She put out eventually.

$255 just to touch her tits? LOL!!!!!

You have no clue what you are doing or what you're missing out on if you think that is good session

tigrys
06-03-2017, 04:17 PM
I have cupped many a perfect breast in a massage shop senario for under a hundred, within 30min to 50min many a time.
One time this French/thai beauty had me at her mercy playing with her real perfect sized breast for the total sum of $95 for play time & awesome 1hr sensual massage. I was supposed to pay more for the privilege, but she stated that she wasn't that cruel that she would make me stop once i was already in the moment.
Just one of those moments when the punting gods are on your side.
Good times 😉

oolongtime
06-03-2017, 05:06 PM
$255 just to touch her tits? LOL!!!!!

You have no clue what you are doing or what you're missing out on if you think that is good session

You can touch them for $60 minimum, but wet and soapy costs double. I enjoyed it.

I don't measure these experiences in $$$ per min. For me it's more about quality. I prefer to spend more for prime flesh, not go for the cheapest meat on the shelf, which has more fat.

artiebaby
06-03-2017, 11:04 PM
I must say I have some sympathy for the guys hooked on strip clubs, naked bad girls, lapdances and everything else about them. Problem is that everytime I go, have a good time, spend too much in the process and then I get very regretful.
To think, that an hour with my favourite ML, private or in a shop, is worth about half an hour in the Club's private room, admittedly with a very hot girl. The best ML experience can go wherever you want for the hour with the right girl at the right time. A hot lappie in a strip club for 30 min might get you a little grinding, and touching everywhere but the honeypot with some cheeky extra action very occasionally.
Seems a no-brainer right? Wrong? The variety, availability and willingness of these babes to sit naked in your lap, gets me everytime. For me Cabaret Club in Brunswick St is the the guilty pleasure. Most of the girls are not quite Showirls standard, but I take a pocket full of $10 notes and sit downstairs tipping for 5 minute dances, occasionally these are a good audition for a trip upstairs, just beware of the type who'll turn frosty up there after rubbing you up a bit in the main room. Thrill of the chase really, but worth it if you enjoy the time with the real hotties, looks and nature. Still, leaving there $500+ down makes you think what fun is to be had elsewhere with that kind of cash. Why why why?

ecchi.gaijin
07-03-2017, 08:40 AM
You can touch them for $60 minimum, but wet and soapy costs double. I enjoyed it.

I don't measure these experiences in $$$ per min. For me it's more about quality. I prefer to spend more for prime flesh, not go for the cheapest meat on the shelf, which has more fat.

Congrats if you found something that you enjoy, but based on the things you are saying you certainly have no clue on what else is out there. Whether it be quality of service or quality of ladies, your story is certainly below standard to what more experienced punters have seen and done.

oolongtime
07-03-2017, 08:57 PM
I said I'd never been there before, and I don't plan to go back. I simply shared the tip for other punters who want to try something different from R&T/illegal FS in massage shops that can be raided at any time, and hoping to hit the jackpot playing backpage bingo, but only meeting old Asians with fake photos, fake tits, or both.

Strippers are a different section of the market - so hot that they can make money just by showing off their assets, without getting their hands dirty. Alison was happy doing her job and couldn't imagine herself giving a BJ or HJ to a stranger. Getting naked and submitting to sexual assault was OK though.

I accept that I live in Qld where the value and quality is generally poor, but sometimes you have to take what's on offer locally between trips to Bangkok where you can afford 2 girls for 2 hours or one superstar for an all-nighter.

flamejob
17-03-2017, 08:47 PM
I must say I have some sympathy for the guys hooked on strip clubs, naked bad girls, lapdances and everything else about them. Problem is that everytime I go, have a good time, spend too much in the process and then I get very regretful.
To think, that an hour with my favourite ML, private or in a shop, is worth about half an hour in the Club's private room, admittedly with a very hot girl. The best ML experience can go wherever you want for the hour with the right girl at the right time. A hot lappie in a strip club for 30 min might get you a little grinding, and touching everywhere but the honeypot with some cheeky extra action very occasionally.
Seems a no-brainer right? Wrong? The variety, availability and willingness of these babes to sit naked in your lap, gets me everytime. For me Cabaret Club in Brunswick St is the the guilty pleasure. Most of the girls are not quite Showirls standard, but I take a pocket full of $10 notes and sit downstairs tipping for 5 minute dances, occasionally these are a good audition for a trip upstairs, just beware of the type who'll turn frosty up there after rubbing you up a bit in the main room. Thrill of the chase really, but worth it if you enjoy the time with the real hotties, looks and nature. Still, leaving there $500+ down makes you think what fun is to be had elsewhere with that kind of cash. Why why why?

lol - i used to be addicted to strip clubs but in the end the VFM just wasn't there. now just addicted to MLs which can still be hit or miss but usually the hits are a shit load more fun than fucking around spending a fortune in a strip club on entry fees, lapdances & overpriced booze

Rodgersodger
17-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Oh man addicted I was to was the king of universal and velvet cigar they money I drank and spent on them lol