PDA

View Full Version : Ginza LEMON: a shy VIRGIN BRIDE? or a JAV SEX MANIAC? you decide for yourself ...

rooter
05-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Lemon is a truly special girl.
I am struggling to find the words to express just how special she is.
I have had a lot of punts and most with top quality girls, but very few punts I have had were as wonderful and magical as the session with Lemon.
She is extraordinary.

LOOKS and BODY
Lemon is around 25yo and from Hokkaido, Japan.
She is quite tall for a J girl at around 167cm and very slim and leggy.
Very slender athletic body with a perfect little bum and tight toned tummy.
Tiny set of A cup titties with one of the tiniest set of nipples I have ever seen.
She is a pretty girl with full lips and a warm smile.
Her most distinctive feature is her naturally curly hair which is very rare for a J girl - great to hold onto and play with while she is giving you her amazing BBBJ.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Lemon told me this was her first day ever doing this
Her extreme nervousness, shyness and submissiveness certainly seemed to confirm this.
And her cluelessness in the shower or how to put on a condom also was consistent with a newbie.
But her outrageously good skills, meticulous Geisha-like attention to detail and adventurous open mindedness was as good as the most experienced Japanese WLs I have ever had.
Lemon is extremely GFE; within a few minutes of meeting her I forgot I was a paying customer.
It felt like I had a shy virgin bride on my wedding night.
She is very shy and submissive, and incredibly sweet with her warm hugs and kisses.
She has such a sweet voice too and her broken English is beautiful.
She is extremely submissive and pampered me like I was a king, and is very eager to please and satisfy.
The other thing about Lemon is that she is very sensual and passionate and as horny as hell once the initial shyness disappears.

DFK and DATY
Lemon kisses with 100% passion and sensuality and intensity and she really loves to fuck and kiss at the same time.
Nicely trimmed pussy with a bit of a spicy taste and she really goes crazy when licked.
It's a total pleasure giving DATY to such a responsive and appreciative girl.

BBBJ
OMG! This girl really knows what to do with a cock.
She throws everything into the mix.
A slow sensuous build up, ball licking, saliva and finger massage on the knob, sensual sucking, then fast sucking, and finally stroking my cock and dripping saliva on my knob and flicking her tongue across it and begging me to shoot into her mouth, and then swallowing every last drop and continuing to suck my cock and extracting every last drop like a thirsty vampire who needs semen just to survive.
Extraordinary!!!!!

FUCKING
Lemon is an amazing fuck!
She does the classic JAV stuff with the hand on the mouth and the mixed signal moans, squeals and gestures - I love that shit!
But she is also an intense GFE fuck; very passionate and sensual, sometimes smiling with total delight, and sometimes grabbing my neck and pulling me in for an intense DFK session.
Oh and she is a very tight fit, so best to start gently and she will crank up the pace once she gets warmed up and super horny.

ROUND 2
Of course there was a Round 2 with Lemon.
Her GFE hugs, and kisses, and caresses, and words were so sweet I would have been happy just to chill with her for the rest of the session.
But there was no way this shy nympho was gonna let me get away with one round.
We were soon into it again, and I have given away how it all ended already in the BBBJ section.

OVERALL
Extraordinary girl.
If you have ever wondered why punters like me always go on about how Japanese girls are so special then just book Lemon and you will be an instant fan!

Pussyhands
05-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Will keep a look out thx ;)

harrycd
05-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Thanks rooter, I definitely need to arrange a visit

rooter
05-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Will keep a look out thx ;)

Thanks rooter, I definitely need to arrange a visit

bros, you are gonna love this one, she is pure delight.

scooper
05-03-2017, 01:27 PM
is she back or is this a new one ?

rooter
05-03-2017, 03:42 PM
is she back or is this a new one ?

Good question bro.
She is NOT the original Lemon, she is a totally new girl.
Calling a girl Lemon at Ginza is putting a huge amount of pressure on her because the original Lemon was absolute fucking dynamite, one of the best service girls of all time!
But I am gonna make a big call here and say that the new Lemon is probably just as good as the original one.
In fact this could be one of those rare cases where the sequel is even better than the original, just like Godfather II.

Punterman
05-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Great review Rooter. I am glad I don't live or work anywhere near Ginza, bring based in the Western Suburbs or these Japanese girls would be emptying my wallet far more quickly than the $150hr FS shops that I frequent. I would have to remortgage my house.

Ps if you ever decide to retire from your "first dabs on every new Ginza girl" job please let me know as I will apply for the position and gladly move closer to the city if I get the role.

whoisbad
05-03-2017, 09:45 PM
Is she golden class? If she is so good, why she ia not diamond class?

handcockJ
05-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Virgin Bride! That is the perfect analogy for her.. worried if I see her a second time it will spoil the first experience's memories. I hope they pace her at Ginza, shes going to get overworked with this type of publicity

rooter
06-03-2017, 11:51 AM
One really important thing I forgot to mention is that Lemon has the most beautiful, perfect, delicate hands, fingers and nails I have ever seen.
Take a few moments to admire them ...

rooter
07-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Sorry to bump up an old post but if you are new to this forum or new to punting at Ginza then I absolutely have to inform you about the return of this incredible girl.
Those who have already met Lemon will already know how fucking incredible she is.
But for the rest of you , drop everything you are doing tomorrow and book this amazing girl!
As I said in my original Report she is a virgin bride and a JAV nymphomaniac all in the same girl.
One minute she is one and the next minute she is the other, and then she is both at the same time.
Totally unique and sensational girl.

Hogrider
07-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Never knew she is a return here !
Absolutely spot on AR for an absolutely adorable girl Lemon ..

She is something special and brother Rooter has used all the right words for her ..

Why am I drooling now ! Need to see her I guess 😝

Peterpecker
08-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Never knew she is a return here !
Absolutely spot on AR for an absolutely adorable girl Lemon ..

She is something special and brother Rooter has used all the right words for her ..

Why am I drooling now ! Need to see her I guess 

I am like Punterman, usually balls up in the west but I like this..... Just got to get over a damaging experience with an ex, a couple of hard nights fucking like crazy, I actually have wear and tear marks

Weapon
08-12-2018, 06:06 AM
Sorry to bump up an old post but if you are new to this forum or new to punting at Ginza then I absolutely have to inform you about the return of this incredible girl.
Those who have already met Lemon will already know how fucking incredible she is.
But for the rest of you , drop everything you are doing tomorrow and book this amazing girl!
As I said in my original Report she is a virgin bride and a JAV nymphomaniac all in the same girl.
One minute she is one and the next minute she is the other, and then she is both at the same time.
Totally unique and sensational girl.

Is Lemon K or J? Is this the same girl? 30yrs old?

Painterdan
08-12-2018, 09:48 AM

You've got to know who the shop shills are. Some are good at keeping real but even the best make mistakes.

rooter
08-12-2018, 03:25 PM

You are right bro.
It’s just a typo on the roster.
It should be K Lemon on the roster.
It’s not J Lemon coming back.
Damn! I was hoping J Lemon was back.

Sydlong
14-12-2018, 01:15 PM
Hey Rooter

This sounds a lot like J Hana who is at 278 - I think you might like her!