PDA

View Full Version : Question Alipay?

bigfatkilo
06-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Found a WL from wechat, most likely a scam but hey, tried, but "she" insisted I go to aus post first and buy alipay or something, and then upon meeting transfers to her treasure something?

Is this legit? "She" didnt want cash.

Beside just robbing someone of cash, how is this a better payment system?

Anybody have experience, advice ??

Cheers.

Raybo
06-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Found a WL from wechat, most likely a scam but hey, tried, but "she" insisted I go to aus post first and buy alipay or something, and then upon meeting transfers to her treasure something?

Is this legit? "She" didnt want cash.

Beside just robbing someone of cash, how is this a better payment system?

Anybody have experience, advice ??

Cheers.

Definitely a scam. Once you purchase it they will want you to send a photo of it and BAM! You have been scammed!

rojandro919
06-03-2017, 03:54 PM
That is so funny. If i was buying something off EBay and the seller told me to go to Aust Post to organise blah blah transfer to blah blah, the deal is off
All trades in life are the same

But when desire or lust is involved, ppl do some unwise stuff

The reason why these scams exist is because a small fraction of the population will always be blinded with desire and not see the con artist

On WeChat you can string these guys along with the "i just transferred the money", "transferred now" then later " I transferred more" to get them all excited over nothing. Its called Karma and is a tiny taste of their own medicine

bigfatkilo
06-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Thanks champ, that figures as to why they were sending me photos of guys holding the receipts.

hornedone
06-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Take a dump in the shitter and send them a wechat photo

eltran
06-03-2017, 11:18 PM
You're smarter than these blokes simply by asking.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/hundreds-local-men-fell-sex-scam-and-lost-thousands

One victim last month lost $35,000.

:/

If anyone online asks for you to pay through alipay, or western union, or anything that isn't straight cash in hand, it's scam.

Same as Ebay or Gumtree or whatever online selling, if someone says they are on an oil rig somewhere, or they are buying for their cousin or brother or someone who is on a ship at sea, or in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or in Africa, it's all bullshit.

Even if it looks like they've sent you something on paypal, it's probably a fake email, or if any money actually gets into your account, it's a stolen account.

If by chance you fall for it, they will 'send' the fake email or stolen paypal money, but they will send more than agree. Then they try to get you to send the item itself (even if it's a car, they can still trick idiots into sending cars to some scammer location with fake payments), and then also send back a certain amount of "overpayment" through western union or a different paypal address or some other scam payment type.

Then a few weeks/month later Paypal realises the account has been stolen and used to scam, Paypal steal it their Paypal currency (it's not real cash until it's in a real bank account) back directly out of your account to repay the original owner of the account, or send you into debt & start getting debt collectors onto you to reclaim it if your account is empty (which it should, never leave any amount of money in a paypal account).

suka02
07-03-2017, 01:24 AM
when you receive asking payment like that, you know it's NEVER legit! 99.99% it is also outside the unknown condition. If I were you i'd play around with them and said you transfered it and then tell them to check again and again until they pissed off. In the end you can threat say i'll report you to the police lol

Why would someone be not smart enough to know these are not Legit. 1st why they want to ask you send the money?
2nd. dealing with wl/ml always pay cash even in private unless it is a shop.
3rd. transfering money online can also may cause you trouble

Look for the Win-Win solution. You got the product, I got the money. Trade at meeting point. Deal!