PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Beach

KennyBanya
06-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Hello brothers,

Back in qld for abit and recently popped into this old shack late for a punt.

Called half hour ahead and checked they'd be open, no problems. Greeted by the haggard mammasan at the front door and asked who you have working (fruitless q but worth a shot, shoudve asked over phone). Of course just the one girl and she asked me to wait. E**** a young chinese girl scooted up the hallway and led me to the room. She had a greasy looking denim shirt on covering up her twins. Asked 'how long?', said 30 mins. Seemed a bit cheaper than usual?, got change from a pineapple.
Asked if I'd been there before, said yep (I hadnt). She led me to the room and I got undressed.

The massage was really the R in RNT. Was a rolling pin on bread dough motion. Was a bit jerky and but felt good on my back.

Build up was ok. Tickle consisted of a sharp prod of her fingernails in my sack while massaging the hamstrings. Bit uncomfortable really.

I flipped over and and we talked about the usual options and we agreed on a certain pressure. She's kinda tubby, nice enough body with a tattoo on her hip.

Doesn't like to be touched really. So I just looked at them. Just wanted to get me out of there (I'm sure it was a long day for her lol). Left happy enough.

Bubbly, but Very chatty, asked me maybe 20 questions, are you married, where you live, why you come here for etc. Irritating tbh

On leaving I passed a very tall punter exiting a room with a similarly tall Korean ML who had long legs, which is more my type. Anyone know her name, DM me, would be much appreciated.

I'd recommend avoiding this ml, try the other ml's

Massage: 6
Flip: 6
WIR: 6 (maybe to book the tall Korean when I'm back in qld).

KB

Mdlovespunting
07-03-2017, 09:14 AM
Which one Kenny, there are about 5 in Mermaid Beach.

dean69
07-03-2017, 10:30 AM
There popping up everywhere I can't keep up, I visited Fantasia once very cute young lady but very cunning waited till she had me at weak moment before giving me the menu you. Moral to the story little brain will over rule big brain most times ended going way over budget.

reddoor
07-03-2017, 11:28 AM
My one punt on the coast in last twelve months was at Fantasia. All hyped up about all the reviews id read only to b let down by the same menu and prices as brisbane.

KennyBanya
07-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Which one Kenny, there are about 5 in Mermaid Beach.

Was indeed Fantasia

ococpunt
07-03-2017, 02:55 PM
E**** at fantasia can be a bit of hit and miss, saw a good looking tallish girl the other day, might have to dive down there for another go :D

KennyBanya
08-03-2017, 01:12 PM
E**** at fantasia can be a bit of hit and miss, saw a good looking tallish girl the other day, might have to dive down there for another go :D

Are you the tall guy? hahsha. Yeah, guess I'll have to get down again and ask about that tall oak like korean.

Gunna try and use my big brain next time