PDA

View Full Version : colleseum- Vanessa

atiger
04-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Visited Melb for the weekend and visited the Melb colleseum as always when I come to Melb on sat night..Awesome thai girls and by far the best rooms, I chose Vanasa thai girl from syd great smile and d cup tits,body size 6 with nice round butt. Great massage with full body with plenty of play time between her legs, the sex was awesome I now I made her come because she was enjoying it so much she got upset with her self for coming so early, then came my turn and we were very close coming at the same time! She loves the kissing behind the ear!Differently will catch up her again !

the reaper
05-02-2013, 08:55 PM
haven't seen a good report on this place for ages, thxs

Punter Poontang
07-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Seconded. I had the pleasure of Vanessa's company over the Australia Day weekend ..... usually prefer petite pocket-rocket types, but that night was on a quest for "epic tits" and just couldn't knock back this incredibly sexy lady, curves in ALL the right places. Looked absolutely bangin' in her pale green bikini, and even better out of it. :slobber:

Pretty sure I was her last job of the night, around 3am, so credit to her for still being well up for a good time. Really easy girl to get along with, loads of fun in the sack. Only slight downer was the worlds shortest BBBJ, she slipped the dom on very quickly but did continue to munch on my balls for ages which I enjoyed. Also got stung for extra's for DFK and DATY, so although not the most economical punt I've had, it certainly added to the fun. Smashing that arse in doggie an absolute Kodak moment. :love:

Would I return?? Abso-fucking-lutely!! As atiger mentioned, she's a Sydney girl, travels down to Melbourne to work and make extra cash some weekends. As a Sydney lad, shame she doesn't have a regular shift here or I'd be seeing her again. :cry: