PDA

View Full Version : Nind St

Mdlovespunting
07-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Heard a lot about Nind St and the various offerings in Southport, so went there last week.
Friendly greeting by the Mamasan and shown into a good room.
Little Chinese girl was very friendly and talkative, very enjoyable, would definately return.

PS I had originally booked a private girl off Locanto, ad looked OK, but she wasnt 20 and Japanese so i walked, i will try and fine the add to let everyone know.

PPS, i have walked from many in Brisbane, always polite, but if the add isnt true, i leave. It now seems i maybe blocked by the pimp, i have rung a few lately and never get a return text, maybe they store your number?

HBerg
07-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Which one on Nind? if it's the one furthest away from the beach, there is a kiwi chick as well there.

Also yes the pimps do that and you suddenly end up shitlisted with no return texts.

ococpunt
07-03-2017, 02:51 PM
there are a few places at nind st, and the place I usually go move further down the road, would be interested to know which one you went to?

HBerg
07-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Same. Next to funeral?

Tonny
07-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Heard a lot about Nind St and the various offerings in Southport, so went there last week.
Friendly greeting by the Mamasan and shown into a good room.
Little Chinese girl was very friendly and talkative, very enjoyable, would definately return.

PS I had originally booked a private girl off Locanto, ad looked OK, but she wasnt 20 and Japanese so i walked, i will try and fine the add to let everyone know.

PPS, i have walked from many in Brisbane, always polite, but if the add isnt true, i leave. It now seems i maybe blocked by the pimp, i have rung a few lately and never get a return text, maybe they store your number?

Life is like a box of chocolates you have to take the one you are given and hope the next one is better!!!!!

popeye96
07-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Being blocked by the pimp is probably a good thing. No more return texts and bookings made with 50 somethings, claiming they are 20 somethings, as most, if not all of the ML/WL run by the pimp probably are.

Mdlovespunting
07-03-2017, 05:13 PM
It was the one closest to the beach, i rang the other one and she said it was $80.00 for the hour, i was very happy with my choice in the end

Mdlovespunting
07-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Being blocked by the pimp is probably a good thing. No more return texts and bookings made with 50 somethings, claiming they are 20 somethings, as most, if not all of the ML/WL run by the pimp probably are.

Very true Popeye, but you wait for an answer, after an hour, you begin to realise, theres no answer coming, i have been blocked!!