PDA

View Full Version : General talk A girl from the shop approach me on the street when I was with my girlfriend

watchblue
07-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Today I was walking in Sydney when a girl from a shop that I have visited a couple of time recognize me and she approach me trying to say hi.
I try to dissimulate that i didn't know her and try to say that she was mistaken me with someone else, I was with my girlfriend and that was very embarrassing.

Is this happens already to someone of you? how did it go?
I just have few discussions now with my girlfriend, not sure she believe my story.

PS: I know the question is why I went to the massage place if I have a girlfriend? but that's another story, personal choice that we can discuss another time.

Travelmate
07-03-2017, 08:39 PM
You are screwed

shootermcgavin
07-03-2017, 08:44 PM
That's pretty fucked up. I'm sure she wouldn't be happy if you approached her while she was with her family/significant other. Maybe she's new or something.

What did you tell your missus?

pro_seeker
07-03-2017, 08:54 PM
In the meanwhile, your gf is reading this right now, confirming her suspicions

Punterman
07-03-2017, 09:05 PM
I had a similar fright years ago. Living in Maroubra and saw the same WL there on a few occasions. One Saturday I was at the local swimming pool with my wife and kids when all of a sudden is notice her send she is walking straight over to me. I shit myself and tell my wife that I am just popping to the kiosk to get a snack and leg it out of there. She continues to walk towards my family and my heart is in my mouth but she then walks straight past them and over to the other side of the pool.

Close shave, I honestly thought she was going to tell my wife what I got up to behind her back. Still break into a sweat now thinking about it.

eltran
07-03-2017, 09:21 PM
That's fucked :/

watchblue
07-03-2017, 09:57 PM
Yes pretty fucked up, the discussions are still ongoing and the situation will not be better for a while I think.
After the bad luck to meet that girl on the street, my girlfriend also reading this post seems highly impossible, finger cross.

Anyway I am not upset with the girl, in some way maybe she was just trying to be nice and she didn't saw my girlfriend at first.
But still I don't think they should approach people on the street even if they recognize them, it should be part of a not written agreement.

watchblue
07-03-2017, 09:58 PM
I know your feeling Punterman :-(

Dominus
07-03-2017, 10:23 PM
g motherfucken g son smh

rojandro919
07-03-2017, 10:42 PM
One day i went out for lunch with my sister, who had also arranged one of her friends to join us. Walking up to the restaurant, I saw her friend waiting for us in the hotel foyer, and mistook my sisters friend as a WL I had seen recently
I freaked and suddenly didnt want to go have lunch. I had no choice, because my sister arrived. Funny thing was I soon realised I had met this woman before, it was my sisters friend and I had met her a year before at another function.
Turns out my memory was mixing her up with the WL
Lucky. That otherwise would have been very awkward

James_jones
07-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Out of curiosity did you tell her, or imply you were single during the session? What she did is not excusable, however if she thought you were single then it is not as unreasonable for her to possibly talk to you if she believed you were unattached.

Another reason to tell at least part of the truth, even if it makes you feel guilty :)

watchblue
07-03-2017, 11:19 PM
Very very good point James_jones and I will be honest with you I never thought about that
When I was in the session I left my life outside the room and not bring inside any conversation on the real life
Not that I am lying on nothing, just when I am there I am another person, not going there as I am going to therapist
Maybe now you have just proved that maybe would be better to touch at least the topic

Anyway, they should still not approach Client on the street since the type of "service" they provide

des888
08-03-2017, 05:50 AM
Usually it's the opposite as I know MLs hate when they get recognised on the street

bigC808
08-03-2017, 07:20 AM
Wow! That's fucked! Cannot believe she would do that!

TallyHo
08-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Watchblue, who do you like more? The ML or your girlfriend?

Mr Bastard
08-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Bullshit bullshit bullshit

cmk76
08-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Thanks for sharing, watchblue... This story of yours just made my day! I was imagining you sweating, heart pounding when the ML tried to start a conversation with you. Perhaps, she is naïve and genuinely likes you! Things happen for a reason, if you're going for a massage to get your rocks off, obviously your gf's not doing it for you anymore. Not literally, of course...

Mr Bastard
08-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Yeah I apologise, this is exactly how it went down....so sorry to assume.........

watchblue
08-03-2017, 10:11 PM
TallyHo your question doesn't make any sense to me
I love my girlfriend and I like the pleasure that I can get visiting a massage shop
Can we separate body and mind? love and the pure physical pleasure? maybe not everyone can, I always find pretty simple to separate the two things
Anyway the issue is still there it should not happen something like that

cmk76 happy that make your day, in some way made my day too :-(

garfield
09-03-2017, 07:33 AM
TallyHo your question doesn't make any sense to me
I love my girlfriend and I like the pleasure that I can get visiting a massage shop
Can we separate body and mind? love and the pure physical pleasure? maybe not everyone can, I always find pretty simple to separate the two things
Anyway the issue is still there it should not happen something like that

cmk76 happy that make your day, in some way made my day too :-(

Truth is, this thing can happen in life. ML is just humans, they will react naturally outside the shop. In this case the girl seems to be quite comfortable to say hi.

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2017, 08:09 AM
I think all punting man needs to prepare himself for situations like this . And in most cases, the possible WL/ml you could run into on the street and shopping centre will be Asian girls right ?

Just have a line ready at all times , your mrs or gf or partner will probably just ask you who's that girl who say hello to you?

And base on your own situations, she can be: the girl from the cafe near work where you buy your morning coffee, from the Thai takeaway where you buy lunch, Chinese takeaway, Korean girl working in a Japanese sushi shop, etc etc, and you don't even know her name but just saying hi that's all.

Just my two cents

Cheers

watchblue
09-03-2017, 09:04 AM
agree with garfield , we are all human and maybe these things can happen, but still remain my disappointing, it was a benefit for no one to meet on the street and start a conversation

thanks AHLUNGOR for the suggestions, yes we should always be ready for a situation likes this to happen

it happens already to someone of you? i suppose anyway is not very pleasant and it is difficult to be ready

rhunter
09-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Ever had the mamasan come to your work place... Apparently she regularly visit the shop I work at and I didn't know!!! She said hi to me because I was at her shop 12hrs before 😖. Lucky she knew to play low

6sixty9nine
09-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Ha ha ha fucken hell bros the girls are nasty jealous types wife, girlfriend or working girl. Us blokes just have to sit and take it if a girl wants to fuck with ya. I learn from bitter times that wife or girlfriend and punting the cute pussy at the shops don mix. How would ya like yer girl or wife fuckin behind your back?? Ha ha.

cloud
10-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Had a ML tell me a customer approached her in the city and said hi to her... In front of her boyfriend!

She was pretty upset about it. Guess it can happen both ways.

lenny888
11-03-2017, 06:39 AM
When out with family had a ml working a second job selling noodles approaching everyone including me awkward smiles and glances and small talk

TallyHo
11-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Had a ML tell me a customer approached her in the city and said hi to her... In front of her boyfriend!

She was pretty upset about it. Guess it can happen both ways.

Why would she be upset about this? Do you know if she is upfront about her work to her boyfriend?

cloud
11-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Actually I did ask her that. He did know what she did for work, but it could have been bad if he didn't. Bf was her age (mid 20s), customer was a much older man. Would have been hard to explain if he didn't know.

I guess she just sees work as a means to an end and she doesn't want customers encroaching on her personal life outside the shop.

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2017, 10:07 AM
If you wondering around the city between Townhall and Central, at certain times of the day, you can easily run into lots of mls !

I have seen Mina on the train to work , Cici coming out of Townhall going to work, Tiffany going to a hotel to pick up her girl and Milo shopping at Coles World Squate with her boyfriend . Susan and Lisa too having coffee with other girls. Luckily I was alone by myself every time .......... lol

Sam88
11-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Why would she be upset about this? Do you know if she is upfront about her work to her boyfriend?

I've met a fair few where the bfs have no idea and they are working this job in secrecy telling their bf they are out with friends

SushiKing
11-03-2017, 08:36 PM
It didn't happen to me but I would freak out if it does. Isnt't it better for both sides to just pass on instead of approaching and saying hi.

cuteguy
12-03-2017, 02:21 PM
It sure must have been an awkward moment when she approached you and your girlfriend on the street. Ouch! If it is possible, best to stay clear of streets where you have gone for a massage or FS when walking together with your girlfriend. Having said this, could it be that the girl had a soft spot for you? Did you have anything with her at all? I started a thread on this scenario about meeting a ML or WL on the street and would you say hi to her? Strange enough in your case, it was the girl who tried to make the move and not you. Good one!

sydneypete
18-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Usual practice is that the girls won't come up to us, and we don't come up to them. Sorry that didn't happen this time

I have a code with a girl I see that if we ever see each other in the street in the area we both live...

Alan86
19-03-2017, 04:17 PM
She should know better than to do that, especially since you're with a friend. It's like an unwritten rule not to approach the girls or the other way around. You can even tell her boss to explain it to her next time. It's about Privacy.

In this case, I don't think it's any big deal. Surely you can just say 'oh yeah, I know her from work/ uni. And unless she 'looked like a hooker' (like those stereotypes you see in movies) , it shouldn't be any clue to your girlfriend.

'(Lady in fishnet stockings and cigarette) " Hey, I haven't seen you for a while!' lol)

S2WOMEN
21-03-2017, 12:50 PM
damn,
i thought it'd be very uncommon for girls to approach their clients outside of work...

but it seems this one is a bit different...

you might be able to make her your side... :slobber:

JimBeam
21-03-2017, 04:51 PM
WOW! I would shit my pants if this were to happen to me..

cuteguy
21-03-2017, 10:56 PM
WOW! I would shit my pants if this were to happen to me..

I'd feel sorry for your girlfriend who would have to sniff it and for you carrying it in your pants. :shout: