PDA

View Full Version : Ginza SHELLA: a cute girl from Sichuan ... very SWEET and KEEN to PLEASE.

rooter
09-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Many years ago a Chinese guy told me the prettiest Chinese girls are from Sichuan.
Well I don't know if that's true or not.
But I did meet a girl from Sichuan today and she is very cute.
She's not the prettiest Chinese girl I have ever met, but very cute and pretty in a very natural girl next door way.
She's got a nice body too, and most importantly a wonderful personality; very sweet, warm, and friendly, and super keen to please.
Her name is Shella.
It's not Sheila or Shelley ... it's Shella.
Wilson said they decided on this name because it was the only one she could pronounce ;)
She speaks zero English.

LOOKS and BODY
Shella is 23yo and has just arrived in Australia.
She is around 160cm and has a perfect set of firm C+ cup tits.
She is somewhere between slim and curvy and isn't athletic or toned, she just has a nice soft feminine body.
Her skin is pale and very soft and smooth.
She has a cute face, and is quite pretty with a gorgeous smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Shella has only been in Sydney 1 or 2 weeks and speaks hardly any English at all.
She has a bit of experience in China and has some nice skills.
She is a very sweet and GFE girl and was very keen to have a good time and to indulge me in every pleasure.
She speaks almost no English, but we still got along very well.
Chinese speaking bros will probably connect even more with her.

DFK and DATY
Shella is a great kisser and really goes full on with the DFK.
She has a magic tongue and kisses very sensually.
She still has the FOB bush but that didn't stop me giving her a good serving of DATY.
She really enjoyed it a lot and is very responsive - not in a fake PSE way, but very intense.

BBBJ
Shella gives a very good BBBJ.
Nice slow build up and a plenty of DD, and lots attention to the balls, then shaft, and then knob.

FUCKING
Shella was really keen to fuck and got 110% into it - especially in cowgirl.
She is a very passionate and sensual fuck.
She started off just wanting to please me, but then really started enjoying herself so much, she forgot she was supposed to be pleasuring me and totally concentrated on experiencing as much pleasure as possible.
That was very fucking hot!

ROUND 2
By the end of Round 1 she was super horny and very keen for another go.
So off again we went.
She is a great girl; really keen to please, and really enjoying herself too.

OVERALL
Shella is one of the most GFE Chinese girls I have ever met.
She is a nice mix of knowing what she is doing but still being very keen, natural and genuine.

rooter
11-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Have any bros caught up with Shella?
Curious to hear how your session went?

harrycd
11-03-2017, 07:15 AM
Not yet I still have a list of Ginza girls to see lol

rooter
11-03-2017, 04:28 PM
Not yet I still have a list of Ginza girls to see lol

Yeah I know what you mean bro.
That list just keeps getting longer too.

Oppaiaddict
18-03-2017, 08:52 PM
I have been with her this morning...
It is like i having sex with my girlfriend.....she is love fuck... And i love her... Maybe i should hang out with her.... hahaha...
Want to see her again next time....

rooter
19-03-2017, 11:21 AM
I have been with her this morning...
It is like i having sex with my girlfriend.....she is love fuck... And i love her... Maybe i should hang out with her.... hahaha...
Want to see her again next time....

Nice one bro.
Yeah, she is so sweet!
Are you a Chinese speaker?
Or did you try to speak with her in English and play xxx-rated charades and theatre sports?

Oppaiaddict
25-03-2017, 02:16 AM
Nice one bro.
Yeah, she is so sweet!
Are you a Chinese speaker?
Or did you try to speak with her in English and play xxx-rated charades and theatre sports?

No im not .... Im asian...but not chinese speaker... My english not good as well...
But the funny thing is like you said...She keep speak mandarin but i dont understand... Until we use a dictionary from her phone...
Thought to ask her phone number but i didnt bcoz i read a rule to not ask girl personal contact....
Book her for second time but i think she didnt recognize me... Whereas i book her 2 days after my 1st time book her...
But the feeling is same...its like im having sex with my girlfriend...
Looking for the 3rd time...... But im still busy now... Hopefully she work at ginza forever..
Hahahaha

rooter
26-03-2017, 09:33 AM
No im not .... Im asian...but not chinese speaker... My english not good as well...
But the funny thing is like you said...She keep speak mandarin but i dont understand... Until we use a dictionary from her phone...
Thought to ask her phone number but i didnt bcoz i read a rule to not ask girl personal contact....
Book her for second time but i think she didnt recognize me... Whereas i book her 2 days after my 1st time book her...
But the feeling is same...its like im having sex with my girlfriend...
Looking for the 3rd time...... But im still busy now... Hopefully she work at ginza forever..
Hahahaha
Sounds like you have fallen in love with this Sichuan sweetheart bro.
I can totally see why.
Her lack of English doesn't bother me because she is so sweet and GFE and keen to please.
I never use a phone dictionary/translator when punting because I find it wastes too much time and kills the mood a bit.
If we don't understand something I just let it go and move on to the next thing.
Have you tried any other girls at Ginza?
Oh, and by the way, awesome username.
So do you like big tits in general or oppai themed anime/manga?

Oppaiaddict
27-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Sounds like you have fallen in love with this Sichuan sweetheart bro.
I can totally see why.
Her lack of English doesn't bother me because she is so sweet and GFE and keen to please.
I never use a phone dictionary/translator when punting because I find it wastes too much time and kills the mood a bit.
If we don't understand something I just let it go and move on to the next thing.
Have you tried any other girls at Ginza?
Oh, and by the way, awesome username.
So do you like big tits in general or oppai themed anime/manga?

Yeah, maybe....
I have a different feeling than other girls when i meet her....
I just be polite with her and didnt want make her think i underestimate her... Bcoz I've been in such a position like that...

I have tried maybe 6 girls at ginza...
And some brothel at different place...
Almost spend my all salary only for this...
I think only ginza have genuine photos of their girls...

Ofcourse I love big tits...
But my priority is her face as well...
Can recommend me other girl at ginza who have pretty face??
Hahahaha

Pussyhands
27-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Hmmm I think Angela got a cute face, Alin too barbie is up there I think...

I think on the whole pretty decent girla

Lockon26
27-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Yeah, maybe....

But my priority is her face as well...
Can recommend me other girl at ginza who have pretty face??
Hahahaha

I haven't had the chance to see her yet but looking at her photos, Miki seems like one of those pretty KPOP girls.

handcockJ
28-03-2017, 12:43 PM
How accurate are the photo on the site? I expect a little touch up but are they far off real life?

rooter
28-03-2017, 01:08 PM
How accurate are the photo on the site? I expect a little touch up but are they far off real life?

That's definitely Shella in the pics bro.
There might be some filtering and lighting done but they are quite accurate.
That's how she looks in real life.
She is a cute and pretty girl.

solowang
28-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Sounds like I really need to get my ass back to ginza

handcockJ
28-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Just saw her... tried to extend time with her twice .. never had to do that with a girl before, shes that bloody good!

rooter
29-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Just saw her... tried to extend time with her twice .. never had to do that with a girl before, shes that bloody good!
Good on ya bro!
Shella is a great girl - nice combination of sweet and sexy, and a bit of Sichuan spice ;)

Pussyhands
29-03-2017, 05:53 PM
She really swinged my thoughts on Chinese girls

Good sort :)

rooter
03-04-2017, 10:15 AM
I noticed that some people refer to Sichuan province in China as Szechuan province, so I decided to do some research.
It seems that Sichuan is in fact the correct current Romanised spelling.
It used to be Szechuan, but now it's Sichuan.
At some stage someone decided to change the way Chinese names and place names are written in English.
I'm not sure when it happened but it was probably the same year Mao Tse-tung become Mao Zedong.

handcockJ
03-04-2017, 10:31 AM
I noticed that some people refer to Sichuan province in China as Szechuan province, so I decided to do some research.
It seems that Sichuan is in fact the correct current Romanised spelling.
It used to be Szechuan, but now it's Sichuan.
At some stage someone decided to change the way Chinese names and place names are written in English.
I'm not sure when it happened but it was probably the same year Mao Tse-tung become Mao Zedong.

Nice pick up Rooter, let me clarify with her tonight ...