PDA

View Full Version : SS visit

Redders
10-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Hi all,

Time for another after report. Have been away from Brisbane a lot lately, so not
many shop visits for me recently, aside from a terrible one in country QLD.

I had originally intended to go to Acqua at Taringa, but when I rocked up, I literally
saw three dudes walk in almost at once, at least one left almost straight away.
This is a big turn-off for me. No offence blokes on here, but I just don't want
to see you in a shop at the same time as me if can be avoided haha. Plus there
is a good chance you won't get an appointment, which is why maybe one or two
dudes walked out, or you might not get the better girls.

So I thought since I'm in Brisbane, bugger it lets try SS. So I went there for my
second time. The place seems to be regarded as legendary on these forums,
so I don't know what is widely considered to be the "true" top experience there, or even
average, or at many other shops for that matter. I have had more/better at other
shops on rare occasions, compared to my two trips to SS, however both have been at least solid punts.

What I can say is on this occasion, I really had a really nice experience here a few days ago,
with a really nice little chicky. She provided very friendly/professional service, and can actually
massage really well. Nice to talk to, and a hot little thing. As a general rule, I would definitely
recommend. WIR: Most likely, although SS always feels a little awkward and a little suss to be around
imo.

So Massage: 8-9, ML: 8 and other experience: 7-8. Only lower because sometimes I want a few more
options.

Happy punting folks, and happy to PM details if people want.