PDA

View Full Version : Question Dating a WL

123brainer
10-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Hi all, just wondering if any bros here ever dated a WL outside of a shop? If so, how did you find it? What do you say to friends and family about her?

cloud
10-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Plenty of bros here have. If you do a search there will be a few threads but there's a lot to dig through. It's always interesting to hear stories of other people's experience.

It usually starts with the best intentions, and more often than not it ends in tears. The guy's tears that is.

There have been some happily ever after stories, but those are the exception not the rule.

CunningLinguist
11-03-2017, 08:57 AM
I have dated WLs and MLs and I never introduced them to friends and family, really dumb idea.
Just have fun while it lasts, it won't be long before you find out why they are a ML/WL ...

TallyHo
11-03-2017, 09:09 AM
Plenty of bros here have. If you do a search there will be a few threads but there's a lot to dig through. It's always interesting to hear stories of other people's experience.

It usually starts with the best intentions, and more often than not it ends in tears. The guy's tears that is.

There have been some happily ever after stories, but those are the exception not the rule.

It all depends on what the guy wants to get out of the relationship. If he has the intention to help the girl out of the industry, then I imagine that could be a challenge. But I would admire such guys.

Just because she is a WL it doesn't mean she wants to be one for her entire life.

Raybo
11-03-2017, 12:31 PM
I am still tossing up whether to go on holidays with a WL. She is going back home for a few weeks. It could be the start of something. Her days as a WL are numbered.

cloud
11-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Raybo, aren't you married?
If so, I'd say a holiday is all well and good, but better to keep things on a casual basis.

6sixty9nine
11-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Hahaha never a true word spoken. Someone round here said i didnt think much old the old scrubbers but smart blokes know that a working girl is a working girl for a reason: its always money first and last, drugs and or gambling. More and more shielas Ife done seem to have terrible drug problems. When they work they do it to surviv and enjoy. When they don't work they do it because they fucken have to. Sad really.

I have dated WLs and MLs and I never introduced them to friends and family, really dumb idea.
Just have fun while it lasts, it won't be long before you find out why they are a ML/WL ...

rojandro919
11-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Dont be so judgemental. I doubt that drugs motivate many women. Much more likely they have debts, or trying to set themselves up financially, or paying to support a child or family, or paying for living expenses and a plane fare back home when they get homesick

I met a lady who had a debt to pay off. That does not make her a bad person

Why do people always assume the worst about others?

Working women deserve respect not disrespect

cuteguy
12-03-2017, 02:27 PM

In most cases, I was never introduced to their friends. As one girl said to me, her friends would be asking where we met and worse, they would want to go out with me. That's why it was just one on one when we went out. As CunningLinguist rightly points out, you will find out why they turned to this job in the first place. In the end, the dating doesn't last long.

Yageez88
12-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Any examples on the why they do it ? Apart from money. But a deeper reason?

shootermcgavin
12-03-2017, 09:19 PM
As one girl said to me, her friends would be asking where we met and worse, they would want to go out with me

Why??? Srs.

cuteguy
12-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Why??? Srs.

Girls do ask their friends where they met their boyfriends or male friends. Haven't you ever asked a friend where he met his girl?

Some girls are insecure. She may feel insecure by introducing her handsome guy to her friends thereby attracting unwanted attention from them.

rojandro919
12-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Haha does anyone tell the truth with those 'how did you meet stories'?
A lot of my work colleagues would never say how they met their gf

shootermcgavin
13-03-2017, 06:46 AM
...they would want to go out with me. That's why it was just one on one when we went out.

She may feel insecure by introducing her handsome guy to her friends thereby attracting unwanted attention from them.

Nah I was asking why your missus would be worried about all her friends trying to ask you out? Ryan Gosling, is that you in there?

Raybo
13-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Raybo, aren't you married?
If so, I'd say a holiday is all well and good, but better to keep things on a casual basis.

Yes. Guilty as charged.

It would be difficult to go at any rate. I suppose i could say i am going on a business trip.

She has her hooks well and truly into me so maybe she is doing this to keep me going back.

cuteguy
30-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Nah I was asking why your missus would be worried about all her friends trying to ask you out? Ryan Gosling, is that you in there?

Studies and surveys have shown that single women are drawn to a man in a relationship. It begs you to ask the question, why would a woman opt to seek out and seduce a taken man? Why would she not go for a guy who is single? There are several good reasons for this finding. Firstly, men who have already been chosen must have been chosen for good reason. A woman’s logic might say, “If the guy is good enough for her and she's not more better than I am, then the guy is likely to be good enough for me, as well.”

According to what women say, a man that is already accounted for is automatically slightly more attractive than if he were single. When a guy is single and if he is good-looking and intelligent, then women ask why is he not taken? Is he a player? Is he gay? Is he a jerk that no woman would want? There must be a reason why the guy is alone, right? For women, all the taken men are obviously not afraid of commitment, and a guy willing to commit is much hotter than a guy who isn't.

Let's not forget that most women these days are just as competitive, if not more so, than men. These days, women are a whole lot more confident and aggressive. Women like a challenge just as men do and are more than happy to seek and take a guy from another woman's clutches. Women might not be willing to admit it. If a woman wants what another woman has, there is a high probability that she will try to take it.

MistyGuy
30-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Have dated a few ML's over the years, always ended up ending it after realisation that i can't introduce them to my family and friends. In saying that, i'm dating an ML now and doing it all over again. I may be addicted to the thrill of the pursuit, setting a personal challenge for myself to see how many visits it takes before they bite and dancing the dance of intimacy. It's all fun and games in the end I reckon, but I do believe there are some ML's that will want to get out of the game for you and for something more :smile:

shootermcgavin
30-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Studies and surveys have shown that single women are drawn to a man in a relationship. It begs you to ask the question, why would a woman opt to seek out and seduce a taken man? Why would she not go for a guy who is single? There are several good reasons for this finding. Firstly, men who have already been chosen must have been chosen for good reason. A woman’s logic might say, “If the guy is good enough for her and she's not more better than I am, then the guy is likely to be good enough for me, as well.”

According to what women say, a man that is already accounted for is automatically slightly more attractive than if he were single. When a guy is single and if he is good-looking and intelligent, then women ask why is he not taken? Is he a player? Is he gay? Is he a jerk that no woman would want? There must be a reason why the guy is alone, right? For women, all the taken men are obviously not afraid of commitment, and a guy willing to commit is much hotter than a guy who isn't.

Let's not forget that most women these days are just as competitive, if not more so, than men. These days, women are a whole lot more confident and aggressive. Women like a challenge just as men do and are more than happy to seek and take a guy from another woman's clutches. Women might not be willing to admit it. If a woman wants what another woman has, there is a high probability that she will try to take it.

I reckon you might be onto something there.

CunningLinguist
30-04-2017, 07:43 PM

I think there is some truth to this.
I have two asian ladies after me at work, but it is too risky to do anything about it ...

Palooka
30-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Look what happen to Channel 7 boss Tim Worner. Earning millions and
has affair with staffer Amber Harrison. Will cost him millions as he is
married and being sued .
Imagine the hookers he could have seen with the money he will lose
in damages .

cuteguy
01-05-2017, 12:43 AM
I think there is some truth to this.
I have two asian ladies after me at work, but it is too risky to do anything about it ...

If it was somewhere else and with no strings attached, no problem. But at work, not a chance.

Babycat
01-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Us men and them women are made different.
Mars and venus. ya know?
Forget that equality shit.
Men want free sex.
Women want to be a goddess for one man.
Even working gals think they are special to there regular boys.
Try getting your fave regular to do a double with another girl sexier than her then ignore your regular in the session.
See what fun happens.
Ha ha ha been there done that it don't work
My true story just happened recently. I received messages on fb from an account and "she" said those thing "I know who you are. My bf had usually come and sex with you at shop. If you are not quit work in that shop, I will cut your face many lines. I don't want you work there anyday. I will do what I tell", then "You're massage girl. Do you feel shamefaced?" I didn't reply, but blocked that account. Few days later, another account sent me another text "Hi! Do you still work there? Did you think that you can block me ?wait for me . I would do what i said. Don't blame me ! You're massage girl"
Well, I might be stupid, but at least I have brain so I guess she's one of my colleagues who likes my client and feel jealous when he told her that I'm his favourite girl. For some reasons she has his number then one day she pretended to be me to text him and he had to confirm later. Now I keep ignoring that creepy girl.

Palooka
01-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Simple solution for above problem. Get a few coke cans and
put in bag. Go to the person who is giving you problems and
give them a few whacks. They will get the message and leave
you alone. You will gain respect at the shop you work and
maybe you will become top dog.

1igh7ning1
01-05-2017, 05:47 PM
My true story just happened recently. I received messages on fb from an account and "she" said those thing "I know who you are. My bf had usually come and sex with you at shop. If you are not quit work in that shop, I will cut your face many lines. I don't want you work there anyday. I will do what I tell", then "You're massage girl. Do you feel shamefaced?" I didn't reply, but blocked that account. Few days later, another account sent me another text "Hi! Do you still work there? Did you think that you can block me ?wait for me . I would do what i said. Don't blame me ! You're massage girl"
Well, I might be stupid, but at least I have brain so I guess she's one of my colleagues who likes my client and feel jealous when he told her that I'm his favourite girl. For some reasons she has his number then one day she pretended to be me to text him and he had to confirm later. Now I keep ignoring that creepy girl.

Hell, didn't expect the massage business to be so cutthroat. i always assumed the girls had each others backs in some form of sorority

Babycat
01-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Simple solution for above problem. Get a few coke cans and
put in bag. Go to the person who is giving you problems and
give them a few whacks. They will get the message and leave
you alone. You will gain respect at the shop you work and
maybe you will become top dog.
Thanks but staying good is my response.

Alex T Bear
01-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Have dated a few ML's over the years, always ended up ending it after realisation that i can't introduce them to my family and friends. In saying that, i'm dating an ML now and doing it all over again. I may be addicted to the thrill of the pursuit, setting a personal challenge for myself to see how many visits it takes before they bite and dancing the dance of intimacy. It's all fun and games in the end I reckon, but I do believe there are some ML's that will want to get out of the game for you and for something more :smile:
I may be cynical but it's always going to end in tears! Even if she does get out and stay out of the business there will always be the chance of her letting slip about her previous profession or one of your circle of friends being one of her old customers

Palooka
01-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Can go either way ? Heard many a story where the girl is committed but the guy
is too ashamed to tell family and friends. And the other side where guy
committed but the girl can't escape the lure of big bucks.

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2017, 06:19 PM

Hey Baby , you better pm me who's that girl and where she works so that I can avoid totally !

Babycat
01-05-2017, 06:29 PM
Hey Baby , you better pm me who's that girl and where she works so that I can avoid totally !
Don't worry, Uncle. She doesn't work in your favourite shops.

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2017, 10:01 PM
Don't worry, Uncle. She doesn't work in your favourite shops.

And hopefully she doesn't have big tits either!! otherwise someone else may post a review and I got sucked in ........... haha

Babycat
01-05-2017, 10:17 PM
And hopefully she doesn't have big tits either!! otherwise someone else may post a review and I got sucked in ........... haha
Definitely no more than B

Sam88
01-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Definitely no more than B

Haha didn't pass the Ahlungor test then

Christmas
01-05-2017, 11:16 PM
2013, was seeing a client who's already got married.
He introduced me to his friends as "friend" LOL
never met his family, though
never held hands in CBD

2015, was seeing a client who goes to same uni
introduced me to his friends, and family as "girl-friend" , (most of them were in oversea though)
we lived together, was fun

2015, was seeing a client who had 0 connection with me
He was relatively noob in Sydney so I introduce him to my WL friends as he's my boyfriend.
all of his friends were in Korea so didn't have chance to meet them.
his flatmate knows I'm WL because those 2 came shop together. we hang sometimes but never mentioned about work. once he asked me to introduce girl to him LOL

2016, was seeing a client which is my last ex
He asked me to out with his friend I refused it (was afraid of seeing client by any chance)
secretly wanted to meet his family but He never invited me.

https://paperopera.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/crying-meme.jpg

Babycat
01-05-2017, 11:37 PM
2013, was seeing a client who's already got married.
He introduced me to his friends as "friend" LOL
never met his family, though
never held hands in CBD

2015, was seeing a client who goes to same uni
introduced me to his friends, and family as "girl-friend" , (most of them were in oversea though)
we lived together, was fun

2015, was seeing a client who had 0 connection with me
He was relatively noob in Sydney so I introduce him to my WL friends as he's my boyfriend.
all of his friends were in Korea so didn't have chance to meet them.
his flatmate knows I'm WL because those 2 came shop together. we hang sometimes but never mentioned about work. once he asked me to introduce girl to him LOL

2016, was seeing a client which is my last ex
He asked me to out with his friend I refused it (was afraid of seeing client by any chance)
secretly wanted to meet his family but He never invited me.

https://paperopera.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/crying-meme.jpg
Christmas, same feelings for the last one.

Palooka
02-05-2017, 12:57 AM
This above is what happens when you enter the real world. Its the school of
hard knocks. Still hope the best for you both as everybody deserve's a chance
at happiness no matter their background . :)

mrbluesky1
02-05-2017, 01:04 AM
How do you even end up dating a client? Most I talk to make it clear they want work life and personal life very separate (without prompting).

Palooka
02-05-2017, 01:13 AM
I'm sure plenty of punters have dated WG on this forum . Most people are lonely
and so if connection why not date. How far it goes depends on the individual's
involved.

Raybo
02-05-2017, 12:50 PM
I wouldnt call it a true date but i have gone out with a WL recently. We had a couple of drinks in town. Inevitably conversation goes back to her work at times but i do my best to keep away from that.

She had finished her course on this particular day. It was great to see her in regular and very conservative clothes. Her ample breasts were pushed down and you would have no idea walking past her the size of those puppies! She had glasses on as well which i found very attractive. When walking to and from the bar we held hands and she held onto my arm. Soft kiss when we parted.

It was a little strange yet nice at the same time. We plan on catching up again outside the shop. Perhaps lunch and a walk. Maybe go shopping, which she sounded excited about! 😆

Hammerhead
02-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Maybe go shopping, which she sounded excited about! 😆

No wonder she's excited given you'll be picking up the tab! 😂

Bundyon
02-05-2017, 05:22 PM
No wonder she's excited given you'll be picking up the tab! 

Agree, however nice a human a WL could be, they are well trained in the manipulation of men, tug a string, chew em up spit em out lol
:miao::miao::miao:

Raybo
02-05-2017, 05:49 PM
No wonder she's excited given you'll be picking up the tab! 😂

Hence my big smiley face at the end. To be honest, i wouldn't mind spending a few dollars on her.

Punterman2
02-05-2017, 06:29 PM
I have met many great girls in my long and illustrious punting career. I am married but often wonder how many of the ones that I have been or am currently close to, I would have dated if things were different. Oh well, I guess I will never know......

shootermcgavin
02-05-2017, 07:13 PM
I have met many great girls in my long and illustrious punting career. I am married but often wonder how many of the ones that I have been or am currently close to, I would have dated if things were different. Oh well, I guess I will never know......

Bloody oath. The amount of time i spend playing the "....what if?" game is mental.

scooper
02-05-2017, 10:07 PM
To be honest, i wouldn't mind spending a few dollars on her.

Mission accomplished to her.

shootermcgavin
02-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Inevitably conversation goes back to her work at times but i do my best to keep away from that.

How do you handle that? When the WL lady friend mentions work, I can play it cool for about a minute before I start seeing red and tearing the walls down. Obviously it's just a job for them, but still, fuck.

rodran005
02-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Its the sign of a secure guy that he doesnt get jealous.
Whenever you are with an attractive lady, unless she is married, she always has plenty of legitimate options. Possessiveness will turn her off

rodran005
02-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Not all men can be manipulated. You just gotta be strung out by enough lovely ladies to know how to look after yourself

Raybo
03-05-2017, 02:30 PM
How do you handle that? When the WL lady friend mentions work, I can play it cool for about a minute before I start seeing red and tearing the walls down. Obviously it's just a job for them, but still, fuck.

I probably got talking about the shop i think. I then pointed out we probably shouldnt and she agreed.

shootermcgavin
03-05-2017, 04:07 PM
I probably got talking about the shop i think. I then pointed out we probably shouldnt and she agreed.

Good call. End of the day it's just a job, not an identity. Fuck the subject right off the list.

mrbluesky1
03-05-2017, 10:22 PM

Keep this number firmly in your mind mate; 0.

It wouldn't be worth it.

Shoryureppa
03-05-2017, 11:14 PM
If I dated a WL I wouldn't have any expectations of us riding into the sunset together. It'd be more along the lines of... enjoy the ride while it lasts. No pun intended.

I would be open to it though. It would take a lot for her to prove that she genuinely cares & doesn't see me as a walking bank account.

Babycat
04-05-2017, 12:11 AM
If I dated a WL I wouldn't have any expectations of us riding into the sunset together. It'd be more along the lines of... enjoy the ride while it lasts. No pun intended.

I would be open to it though. It would take a lot for her to prove that she genuinely cares & doesn't see me as a walking bank account.
Can you tell me that how can we prove that? I really want to know. Thanks.

Palooka
04-05-2017, 03:59 AM
Excuse me i will answer that question thank you bio poplar little runt with more
personalities than a rubik cube and a one sandwich short of a picnic basket.
The only way you can tell is if have you have a contagious std or you have financial
std and they still stick by you. Simple :)

Soccerfan
04-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Drugs are bad!!

Mr Bastard
04-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Drugs are bad!!

Especially the good ones……….:miao:

Shoryureppa
04-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Can you tell me that how can we prove that? I really want to know. Thanks.

She'll genuinely invest time to be with me. Caring, feminine energy. Being sincere without an end goal in mind, but from her heart. It won't be about the money, she'll stop mentioning money. I trust my instincts, I can tell. If things don't go well, then i'll remember the experience & look back on the good times.

I think one of the shops stopped letting me see one of my regulars because we were getting close.

Babycat
04-05-2017, 11:54 PM
She'll genuinely invest time to be with me. Caring, feminine energy. Being sincere without an end goal in mind, but from her heart. It won't be about the money, she'll stop mentioning money. I trust my instincts, I can tell. If things don't go well, then i'll remember the experience & look back on the good times.

I think one of the shops stopped letting me see one of my regulars because we were getting close.
You know, we have problem too as we don't know if the guys are genuinely into us or just want free sex.

Shoryureppa
05-05-2017, 12:03 AM
You know, we have problem too as we don't know if the guys are genuinely into us or just want free sex.

All you can do is trust your instincts, whatever happens... happens. Just have to be strong & move on! For a woman it's very different, so be careful.

As much as I am an open to date a WL, I don't know if they could be genuine and sincere towards me. I would keep asking myself if they are tainted by the world & humanity because of their job?

CunningLinguist
05-05-2017, 12:12 AM

Dudette, most guys just want free sex, so forget about it, if you want a real life boyfriend then look outside of your current "work".
Having said that there are some guys who think they could really hook up with a hooker but usually they are dick thinkers and come to their senses after a number of free cums.
But there are always exceptions and sometimes two people just hit it off and things like being a serial punter or a hooker don't matter, good luck to em!

cuteguy
05-05-2017, 12:13 AM
It comes down to whether they trust each other and whether a guy can accept his girlfriend working as a WL. Most guys would have great difficulty in accepting this arrangement. On the other hand, some guys might see it as an opportunity to use the WL for free sex and given that they have no serious intention of marrying the girl will keep her away from his family and close friends. This may also be the case for the WL who doesn't want her boyfriend to come into contact with her closest friends to avoid the possibility of him disclosing her secret life as a WL. In most cases, someone eventually gets burnt in the end and the relationship collapses.

Babycat
05-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Dudette, most guys just want free sex, so forget about it, if you want a real life boyfriend then look outside of your current "work".
Having said that there are some guys who think they could really hook up with a hooker but usually they are dick thinkers and come to their senses after a number of free cums.
But there are always exceptions and sometimes two people just hit it off and things like being a serial punter or a hooker don't matter, good luck to em!
Will take your advice. Thanks.

Shoryureppa
05-05-2017, 12:19 AM

I agree.

I wonder though, what happens when you have "the talk?" If a WL meets a guy at work, but he still accepts her.... Wouldn't that be better? In an ideal world I guess.

GoldfishMan
05-05-2017, 08:55 AM
That question should apply to any guy you meet, not just punters you meet in the shop.
And the truth is nobody knows. Even a guy who was really into you can slowly lose interest in you. It's all variable shit. The only certainty is time. Time goes by, you get older, you lose your appeal and before you know it, you're out of the game.
I'll admit though, some girls are absolutely terrible at choosing partners. But for these girls, there is a logical explanation thankfully. They are the ones that are always looking for the "alpha male". These always end up in bad relationships.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2017, 09:14 AM

Hi Baby,

Any guy you meet at work is not a good boyfriend material, and yes, they just want your body for free ! Many people may jump at here and argue that their are fairytales and of course when Julia Roberts met Richard Gere, all things are good! And you shall win the Lotto next week!

Unfortunately many guys who frequent a fs or RnT shops are around your age group, could be very handsome and charming and most importantly are confident in handling young ladies like yourself and they are almost the perfect boyfriend type and sorry about the punt, you get to check out their merchandise too! Further more, depending on how far you actually allow them , you get to experience their foreplay skills and bfe as well, it's not easy not to fall for someone like that or at lease getting your attention or actually being interested .

You are however, much much better off seeing someone outside the industry . But these are all young people dating stuff , what does an old man know about it right ?

Good luck and be happy

Cheers

Alex T Bear
05-05-2017, 12:22 PM
It comes down to whether they trust each other and whether a guy can accept his girlfriend working as a WL. Most guys would have great difficulty in accepting this arrangement. On the other hand, some guys might see it as an opportunity to use the WL for free sex and given that they have no serious intention of marrying the girl will keep her away from his family and close friends. This may also be the case for the WL who doesn't want her boyfriend to come into contact with her closest friends to avoid the possibility of him disclosing her secret life as a WL. In most cases, someone eventually gets burnt in the end and the relationship collapses.

The strange thing that I have found is that the lack of trust comes from the WL rather than the guy. He knows exactly when and what she is doing but she tends to suspect him of getting some on the side!

Raybo
05-05-2017, 12:43 PM
The strange thing that I have found is that the lack of trust comes from the WL rather than the guy. He knows exactly when and what she is doing but she tends to suspect him of getting some on the side!

Makes a lot of sense. The WL would naturally think it is only a matter of time before her new BF would be back on the punt.

dammiyt
05-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Great advice! I completely agree with this comment.

CunningLinguist
05-05-2017, 07:20 PM
Makes a lot of sense. The WL would naturally think it is only a matter of time before her new BF would be back on the punt.

Yeah, she will suspect he is still punting, and why wouldn't she since that is how you met ...
And he will suspect she is still hooking for extra cash or to see some regulars, why wouldn't he that is how they met ...

cuteguy
06-05-2017, 04:07 PM
It goes both ways. The guy suspects his girlfriend WL is probably seeing other guys while the WL believes her boyfriend is seeing other WLs.

Soccerfan
06-05-2017, 06:50 PM
As was stated before, these concerns are evident in all relationships, but the intensity is much greater if you met in a parlour.

Punterman2
06-05-2017, 08:09 PM
I am still tossing up whether to go on holidays with a WL. She is going back home for a few weeks. It could be the start of something. Her days as a WL are numbered.

Did you decide ?

Raybo
07-05-2017, 02:04 PM
Did you decide ?

Thats a negative. Timing isnt good. Did consider it for quite some time though.

Mr Bastard
07-05-2017, 10:51 PM

What is free sex between two humans? if two people have genuine feelings for each other and want to share each others bodies in an intimate relationship?
The only reason it becomes free sex is because the two persons involved have been conditioned in the act of either paying for intimacy through the services of prostitution? Or been the recipient of payment in the exchange for the same intimacy through prostitution.

A collidescope of head trauma, smoke and mirrors and deceipt, is this any different to a healthy relationship?

Guys that don't punt are just lining up to court a WL for a couple of yrs whilst they ply their trade 6 days a week, 6 customers a day until the said Wl is ready to trust their future husbands with their virtue……….

Is this not the case?

illidanstormrage
08-05-2017, 01:37 AM
STOP USING BROTHELS AS A BUFFER TO REJECTION. TRAIN YOURSELF TO DEAL WITH APPROACH ANXIETY AND MEET GIRLS WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!

Now I've got that out of the way.. I have dated a few WL's in my time albeit very shortly lol but one I fell massively in love with classic oneitis.. the tweet below sums it up.

http://i.imgur.com/qOarwdp.jpg

She had a boyfriend overseas though who I don't think knew what she did but her reason for working in Australia was to save up so she could go live with him.

http://i.imgur.com/1pAi217.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yPdP05C.jpg

I'm sure there are many younger guys like me that don't think highly of themselves and were actively trying to date girls they had a good connection with in brothels.

I randomly bumped into her on the street one time. She recognized me first. We chatted for a while she was a bit hangover from marquee the night before and had shopping with her. I did have her number already but hadn't been texting her because she was annoying me with her typical blasé replies (which is to be expected). I didn't really have any anxiety at this time so I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on the lips to which she reciprocated before leaving.

She did come out to meet with me literally a few days before she went back to Japan for a month holiday. I remember I was just so happy.

I was setting the frame that she should dress up nicely which she was fighting even texting on the day that she wasn't going to dress up, so I didn't have to either. She did come out looking very nice though.

I had watched a lot of pickup videos and seduction for a long time but it was all theory to me. I bought the first round and we sat next to each other on bar stools. I remember she was telling me that this job was depressing her.
She didn't feel alive when she worked. I guess many girls will feel the same way. She asked me which girls I had seen and how often I go to shop, etc. She was naming names and I said a few of them but didn't say yes to all of them.
Few other rapport things about childhood. She did apologize to me for lying about her age. She was advertised as 24 but is actually 27. I lost track of how many drinks we had but we were taking turns buying rounds.

After a while I moved her to the sofa and sat next to each other. There was a group of girls sitting next to us but we were in a bubble and were just making out hardcore while sitting down.

I know when I see other people doing it so blatantly in the open it just looks strange.

Eventually I took her up to the dance floor and it continued... making out groping and dancing. This went on for a few hours. We both went to the bathroom at the same time and when I came out.

I told her that I booked a hotel for us. She wasn't too keen on that idea and said she wasn't leaving. So I took her back upstairs. More dancing, kissing and groping which she was initiating..

Though finally I just took her and left the club. We walked to the hotel. She wanted to buy food on the way just to stall or for whatever reason. When we got in the hotel room and on the bed after putting the food on the side table and asking if she wanted some she jumped me and started kissing. Girls will say "we aren't having sex tonight" but not mean it.

I kind of lost my nerve a bit here and took her logically and kind of shut down and was just laying the bed with her wondering what the fuck I was doing.

In the morning I had to go to work on the Saturday.. so I walked to Central station with her and said goodbye. There is a bit more to the story but I'll leave it at that.

At that point I didn't really care too much about "having sex" my mate was disappointed for me because I didn't "fuck" her but it was still one of the best nights of my life up until that point.

Why the fuck am I telling you my *life* story? Because I think that younger guys that go to brothels are only hurting themselves in the long run.

Married guys I completely understand they just want sexual variety or their missus is menopausal and won't put out.

I still have been back to brothel a few times since I started day gaming in late 2016 but I have met a few nice Japanese girls since.

I don't want to have to rely on the brothel to get my sexual needs met. You have to put in the work to build solid relationships, everything takes time and effort.

If you've been in the game as long as me (not long at all..) you will know validational sex (voluntary) beats transactional sex (paid services) any day of the week. There is no substitute for genuine desire fellas.

TL;DR: STOP DATING WLS AND USE THAT MONEY AND ENERGY TO BUILD YOURSELF UP SO YOU CAN COMPETE IN THE SEXUAL MARKETPLACE AND HAVE MORE REWARDING AND MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN.

Punterman2
08-05-2017, 08:22 AM
STOP USING BROTHELS AS A BUFFER TO REJECTION. TRAIN YOURSELF TO DEAL WITH APPROACH ANXIETY AND MEET GIRLS WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!

Now I've got that out of the way.. I have dated a few WL's in my time albeit very shortly lol but one I fell massively in love with classic oneitis.. the tweet below sums it up.

http://i.imgur.com/qOarwdp.jpg

She had a boyfriend overseas though who I don't think knew what she did but her reason for working in Australia was to save up so she could go live with him.

http://i.imgur.com/1pAi217.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yPdP05C.jpg

I'm sure there are many younger guys like me that don't think highly of themselves and were actively trying to date girls they had a good connection with in brothels.

I randomly bumped into her on the street one time. She recognized me first. We chatted for a while she was a bit hangover from marquee the night before and had shopping with her. I did have her number already but hadn't been texting her because she was annoying me with her typical blasé replies (which is to be expected). I didn't really have any anxiety at this time so I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on the lips to which she reciprocated before leaving.

She did come out to meet with me literally a few days before she went back to Japan for a month holiday. I remember I was just so happy.

I was setting the frame that she should dress up nicely which she was fighting even texting on the day that she wasn't going to dress up, so I didn't have to either. She did come out looking very nice though.

I had watched a lot of pickup videos and seduction for a long time but it was all theory to me. I bought the first round and we sat next to each other on bar stools. I remember she was telling me that this job was depressing her.
She didn't feel alive when she worked. I guess many girls will feel the same way. She asked me which girls I had seen and how often I go to shop, etc. She was naming names and I said a few of them but didn't say yes to all of them.
Few other rapport things about childhood. She did apologize to me for lying about her age. She was advertised as 24 but is actually 27. I lost track of how many drinks we had but we were taking turns buying rounds.

After a while I moved her to the sofa and sat next to each other. There was a group of girls sitting next to us but we were in a bubble and were just making out hardcore while sitting down.

I know when I see other people doing it so blatantly in the open it just looks strange.

Eventually I took her up to the dance floor and it continued... making out groping and dancing. This went on for a few hours. We both went to the bathroom at the same time and when I came out.

I told her that I booked a hotel for us. She wasn't too keen on that idea and said she wasn't leaving. So I took her back upstairs. More dancing, kissing and groping which she was initiating..

Though finally I just took her and left the club. We walked to the hotel. She wanted to buy food on the way just to stall or for whatever reason. When we got in the hotel room and on the bed after putting the food on the side table and asking if she wanted some she jumped me and started kissing. Girls will say "we aren't having sex tonight" but not mean it.

I kind of lost my nerve a bit here and took her logically and kind of shut down and was just laying the bed with her wondering what the fuck I was doing.

In the morning I had to go to work on the Saturday.. so I walked to Central station with her and said goodbye. There is a bit more to the story but I'll leave it at that.

At that point I didn't really care too much about "having sex" my mate was disappointed for me because I didn't "fuck" her but it was still one of the best nights of my life up until that point.

Why the fuck am I telling you my *life* story? Because I think that younger guys that go to brothels are only hurting themselves in the long run.

Married guys I completely understand they just want sexual variety or their missus is menopausal and won't put out.

I still have been back to brothel a few times since I started day gaming in late 2016 but I have met a few nice Japanese girls since.

I don't want to have to rely on the brothel to get my sexual needs met. You have to put in the work to build solid relationships, everything takes time and effort.

If you've been in the game as long as me (not long at all..) you will know validational sex (voluntary) beats transactional sex (paid services) any day of the week. There is no substitute for genuine desire fellas.

TL;DR: STOP DATING WLS AND USE THAT MONEY AND ENERGY TO BUILD YOURSELF UP SO YOU CAN COMPETE IN THE SEXUAL MARKETPLACE AND HAVE MORE REWARDING AND MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN.

Nice story mate and thanks for sharing. I fall into the married category and spend my money on punting for fun but I am close to a few girls that I see outside of the shops and fuck them at their homes to give them some extra cash on their days off. I often wonder if I was single how many of the girls that I see regularly I would date and how it would all end up......probably messy.

CunningLinguist
08-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Dude Japanese girls make the best WLs but not so great as girlfriends and wife material ...

Punterman2
08-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Dude Japanese girls make the best WLs but not so great as girlfriends and wife material ...

Why is that Mr Cunning ?

Subservient, pretty, intelligent, smartly dressed. What more could a man want

CunningLinguist
08-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Why is that Mr Cunning ?

Subservient, pretty, intelligent, smartly dressed. What more could a man want

They have a habit of leaving at short notice, ask Aussiegaigin for details!
So not very loyal.

shootermcgavin
08-05-2017, 11:54 AM
They have a habit of leaving at short notice, ask Aussiegaigin for details!
So not very loyal.

*Rant deleted and resubmitted for reaching asshole levels*

I would have to politely disagree sir, and this is based on first hand personal experience.

With that being said, it's important not to fetishize any one race as having optimal or undesirable traits as a partner. We're all individuals and each relationship will come with its own pros and cons.

From personal experience, ive found Japanese partners to be extremely loyal. Now is that a trait of their race, or is it the individual, or maybe its simply the type of relationships I'm looking for, I'm not sure? But I will say this in regards to the perceived subservience of Japanese women: the only time I've ever had a female slap the taste put of my mouth or launch an entire dish of food at my head, it was a Japanese woman. And both times it was awesome, and gave me a little chubby.