PDA

View Full Version : General talk Foot massage

aussiegaigin
10-03-2017, 06:35 PM
There was a thread here a while ago about foot massages.

I've been having a few problems with my feet, and I found a shop the other day in Eastgardens offering this specific service, so I thought I would try it out.

Similar rates to other massage places (around $1/min). They had a few of those big comfy lounge chairs with lift up foot rests. A couple of young Thai (I guess) girls giving the service. She just sat on a stool, and had a bucket with towels and lotions beside her.

She seemed to know what she was doing, worked her way around one for for 20 mins then changed over to the other. Picked up on a couple of sore spots and tendons and worked on them, same as normal remedial.

Felt better afterwards, some swelling went down, and got through last night without any leg cramps that have been bothering me.

Overall service was satisfactory, but might try elsewhere for comparison. Shop offers 60 min full spa/detox treatment so that might be on the agenda for next time.

aussiegaigin
25-03-2017, 11:34 AM
I was in the city for my regular RnT on Wednesday, on the way home I passed the Massage King in Town Hall Arcade and saw their adverts for foot spa and massage.

So in I went, and asked for the $45 package. Similar routine, sit in big leather recliner chair with lift up foot rest. Expressionless young Asian girl comes along with bucket of warm water, and a container of various gels and gloves. Starts off by putting my feet into the warm water for a few minutes.

Now, I've seen those posters where they show the "effect" of this detox treatment. "Before" is a bucket of clean water, "after" is a bucket of "dirty" water - allegedly all the "toxins" they have extracted from your feet. But I managed a quick peek into the bucket and noticed a couple of tea bags floating around inside LOL. As I didn't opt for the full $60 spa package, I can't comment on the outcome.

Anyway, onto the massage part. This girl went through a similar ritual to the previous place, but was much more thorough and picked up a lot more problem areas with my foot muscles. She also did some work on my calf muscles, which had been the cramp area I suffer from. Overall the results were better than last time and I actually find it easier to walk now, and no cramps since.

No hanky-panky, but on a few occasions she did manage to pull my feet in against her tits, so i tried wriggling my toes a bit. On both occasions the girls' attention was directed elsewhere during the procedure, mainly looking out the window/door at passing traffic. I guess looking at ugly feet for 40 minutes straight is not a pleasant way to earn a living.

When I went to pay afterwards, I noticed the HICAPS machine on the counter, and enquired if this treatment was eligible. "Yes, all you have to do is fill out a patient registration card", so I will consider this if I go back again.

While I was at the counter, a gorgeous young Asian girl comes in and enquires about getting a "full body massage". I was so tempted to volunteer my services, hehe

otokosg
26-03-2017, 06:07 AM
@aussiegaigin

thanks for sharing, i also had leg cramps the other day, the townhall establishment is on my list to try next time!

Alan86
26-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Ok Aussie, you're in luck because I spotted a shop of this nature recently.

Dr Dings Foot massage (I think)

5/118 Church street, parramatta .

It's inside a shopping complex. On the ground floor.

I think there's a legit Thai inside the complex, and an rnt across the road.

Give it a try.

PS - Remember that classic conversation in PULP FICTION where Travolta and Jackson debate about whether a foot massage means anything / is sensual?

aussiegaigin
26-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Thanks Alan.
I don't get up that way much, but will keep it in mind.

Lots of places advertising the service, but it seems like RnT, with quality varying.

Bawal
27-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Hi Alan, have you try Dr Ding? And what's your verdict? I'm looking for a seriously good foot massage, sports related muscles fatigue. Thanks

Alan86
01-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Hi Alan, have you try Dr Ding? And what's your verdict? I'm looking for a seriously good foot massage, sports related muscles fatigue. Thanks

Actually, I didn't try the place myself. I just spotted it and it stood out to me. Might give it a go.

But I'm guessing that if it's a speciality shop that specifically deals with this issue, then they really should know what they are doing! If your problem is sports related, I'd definitely go to see them!

It's parramatta. I've given the address

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2017, 02:15 PM
I was in the city for my regular RnT on Wednesday, on the way home I passed the Massage King in Town Hall Arcade and saw their adverts for foot spa and massage.

So in I went, and asked for the $45 package. Similar routine, sit in big leather recliner chair with lift up foot rest. Expressionless young Asian girl comes along with bucket of warm water, and a container of various gels and gloves. Starts off by putting my feet into the warm water for a few minutes.

Now, I've seen those posters where they show the "effect" of this detox treatment. "Before" is a bucket of clean water, "after" is a bucket of "dirty" water - allegedly all the "toxins" they have extracted from your feet. But I managed a quick peek into the bucket and noticed a couple of tea bags floating around inside LOL. As I didn't opt for the full $60 spa package, I can't comment on the outcome.

Anyway, onto the massage part. This girl went through a similar ritual to the previous place, but was much more thorough and picked up a lot more problem areas with my foot muscles. She also did some work on my calf muscles, which had been the cramp area I suffer from. Overall the results were better than last time and I actually find it easier to walk now, and no cramps since.

No hanky-panky, but on a few occasions she did manage to pull my feet in against her tits, so i tried wriggling my toes a bit. On both occasions the girls' attention was directed elsewhere during the procedure, mainly looking out the window/door at passing traffic. I guess looking at ugly feet for 40 minutes straight is not a pleasant way to earn a living.

When I went to pay afterwards, I noticed the HICAPS machine on the counter, and enquired if this treatment was eligible. "Yes, all you have to do is fill out a patient registration card", so I will consider this if I go back again.

While I was at the counter, a gorgeous young Asian girl comes in and enquires about getting a "full body massage". I was so tempted to volunteer my services, hehe

There is no tricks on those before and after photos of the detox foot spa . And nothing to do with any tea bags. You would have seen a black box of electronic device which is also submerge in your foot spa bucket.

It created some sort of electrolytes? Effects which some how darken the water . It could well be the poisons inside your foot !

Did that once in Perth in a shopping massage shop with this cute girl I was trying to talk her into coming over to Sydney and work for Vicky at Snow Lotus - she was reviewed too......... haha , those were the good old days.

Cheers

aussiegaigin
01-04-2017, 03:47 PM
There is no tricks on those before and after photos of the detox foot spa . And nothing to do with any tea bags. You would have seen a black box of electronic device which is also submerge in your foot spa bucket.

It created some sort of electrolytes? Effects which some how darken the water . It could well be the poisons inside your foot !

Did that once in Perth in a shopping massage shop with this cute girl I was trying to talk her into coming over to Sydney and work for Vicky at Snow Lotus - she was reviewed too......... haha , those were the good old days.

Cheers

No electronics, just a simple bucket of warm water with a tea bag look-alike hanging off the side.. I didn't opt for the full spa treatment, maybe this was just an el cheapo substitute. In fairness I will go the full service next time.