PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Gorgeous Joanne

henry_lawson
10-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Summer just keeps the knockout girls coming and encouraged me to try new girl Joanne. Can't wait to get back to see her again!.

Joanne is tall, attractive and friendly, and has the most desirable breasts. She was advertised as a D cup but as she was without a bra, there was no cleavage on display and I was wondering if I had been duped. Absolutely not - when she disrobed for part 2 those magnificent puppies were even better than promised. She reminded me of an old girlfriend with similar slightly pendulous D cups who had managed to keep them under wraps and away from prying eyes until the first night I got my hands under her top and was stunned to find she was packing serious fun bags!

So, putting my boob obsession to the side, my other kink is masseuses who enjoy what they do, and who mix things up a bit. All I can say in this regard is that Joanne is a friendly girl and she'll drain your balls so effectively the urge won't strike you for a few days, but when it returns, you'll be ringing up Summer to make an appointment to see her again. Sadly, this wonderful girl is only available on Saturdays.

Painterdan
11-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Wow. Perfect timing for this AR.

IBMPC
11-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Which country did this girl come from?

henry_lawson
15-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Which country did this girl come from?
Couldn't remember so had a look at Summer's roster and Joanne is Thai but she really could be from anywhere. She is likely to have some European heritage, her features are very fine and she has very western boobs if that makes sense.
I can't wait to get back to see her.

henry_lawson
15-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Wow. Perfect timing for this AR. Because? I'm intrigued!

RNT4LIFE
16-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Maybe visiting this shop soon, is the back door locked and need to ring bell?

woods23
16-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Ring the bell mate . Nd one of the ml will let you in.