PDA

View Full Version : Other Laura - Brunette Stunner @ Gateway Club

Lenka_X5
12-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Dropped by Gateway Club as it is fast becoming my preferred option for Western girls so they must be doing something right. Was shown a lineup of 5-6 ladies. The standouts were clearly Christina and Laura. Christina was a blonde girl who was fairly attractive with a full size 8 body it appeared. I would rate Christina a strong 8 or 8.5/10 and would have been happy to take her but....

In dropped Laura, who was 100% my type in terms of face and body. Laura is very beautiful with a face that is for sure universally attractive to any guy. She is just one of those girls that you can't pass up on with one glance.

Laura's body was also more suitable to me as she was more slim, fit and size 6-7 in comparison to Christina. She is also quite tall at around 168cm. I followed Laura upstairs, quick health check and shower.

When Laura undressed, my instincts were correct, she clearly had I reckon 34-24-34 figure. Her breasts were natural C cups and so soft and smooth to grab. Her waist to hip ratio was one of the best I have ever experienced. Her oral skills were decent, but it did not matter as all I could think was her bent over and tilted bum in the large mirrors when she was sucking me. She is more than just a tall, skinny chick - she has the "S shaped" figure that is also voluptuous and curvy bum.

Missionary sex was ok, but doggie style was pure heaven. I reckon she has the best ass in the industry with her combination of slim waist, curves and bum. I did doggie for quite long, maybe 15 mins, finally ended up prone bone position with her head across the bed side. She moaned quite loud in prone bone position and said "oh babe you are so deep", and I cum as hard as I ever have. :D

face: 9/10
body: 10/10
service: 7/10

price: $270/45min

whoisbad
12-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Dropped by Gateway Club as it is fast becoming my preferred option for Western girls so they must be doing something right. Was shown a lineup of 5-6 ladies. The standouts were clearly Christina and Laura. Christina was a blonde girl who was fairly attractive with a full size 8 body it appeared. I would rate Christina a strong 8 or 8.5/10 and would have been happy to take her but....

In dropped Laura, who was 100% my type in terms of face and body. Laura is very beautiful with a face that is for sure universally attractive to any guy. She is just one of those girls that you can't pass up on with one glance.

Laura's body was also more suitable to me as she was more slim, fit and size 6-7 in comparison to Christina. She is also quite tall at around 168cm. I followed Laura upstairs, quick health check and shower.

When Laura undressed, my instincts were correct, she clearly had I reckon 34-24-34 figure. Her breasts were natural C cups and so soft and smooth to grab. Her waist to hip ratio was one of the best I have ever experienced. Her oral skills were decent, but it did not matter as all I could think was her bent over and tilted bum in the large mirrors when she was sucking me. She is more than just a tall, skinny chick - she has the "S shaped" figure that is also voluptuous and curvy bum.

Missionary sex was ok, but doggie style was pure heaven. I reckon she has the best ass in the industry with her combination of slim waist, curves and bum. I did doggie for quite long, maybe 15 mins, finally ended up prone bone position with her head across the bed side. She moaned quite loud in prone bone position and said "oh babe you are so deep", and I cum as hard as I ever have. :D

face: 9/10
body: 10/10
service: 7/10

price: $270/45min

Hi mate, is Layla the hottest girl in gateway? I couldn't find any information about Laura, do you mean Lola or Laura? how good is she compared by Layla?

sukeong
12-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Good review bro. Cheers. Nice to see there is a lineup of 5-6 girls. Much better than the 2 I got a few years ago lol. Need to check it out again.

Lenka_X5
14-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Hi mate, is Layla the hottest girl in gateway? I couldn't find any information about Laura, do you mean Lola or Laura? how good is she compared by Layla?

Name is Laura. She is very friendly and accommodating. Layla and Laura are both stunning, you wont find any WL more pretty than those two in the industry.

I tried Bridget who was a interstate girl from QLD in Feb, also attractive - natural very busty girl, size 8, 163cm tall, platinum blonde, sultry looking. I rate Bridget 8/10.

So the best looks @ Gateway should be Laura, Layla, Bridget and Christina.

whoisbad
14-03-2017, 11:36 PM
Name is Laura. She is very friendly and accommodating. Layla and Laura are both stunning, you wont find any WL more pretty than those two in the industry.

I tried Bridget who was a interstate girl from QLD in Feb, also attractive - natural very busty girl, size 8, 163cm tall, platinum blonde, sultry looking. I rate Bridget 8/10.

phoned gateway a couple of times, Layla is always not available. Have you tried any Ginza Club girls? they are stunning too

Speechwriter
15-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the great review Lenka_X5. I was ready to read more.

Just curious: what time of day were you there?

The web site speaks of day-time rates. I wonder what they are.

From the web site, I like the look and sound of Christina, Molly and Sophia.

Lockon26
15-03-2017, 09:46 AM

I saw that Layla offers greek as well, do you know if they charge extra for that or is it included?

whoisbad
15-03-2017, 07:35 PM

Hi mate, could you find a similar picture online that looks similar to Christina? Thank you very much

Lenka_X5
15-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the great review Lenka_X5. I was ready to read more.

Just curious: what time of day were you there?

The web site speaks of day-time rates. I wonder what they are.

From the web site, I like the look and sound of Christina, Molly and Sophia.

Not been there day time so not sure about those rates. I go night time, bigger roster with more ladies to choose.

Lenka_X5
15-03-2017, 08:00 PM
I saw that Layla offers greek as well, do you know if they charge extra for that or is it included?

+$150 for anal is listed in their extras in the waiting rooms. Not many ladies will do anal is my understanding. Can ask ladies when they sit down and greet you.

Lenka_X5
15-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Hi mate, could you find a similar picture online that looks similar to Christina? Thank you very much

No need. Here are Christina's real pictures.

http://www.gatewayclub.com.au/ladies/cristina

whoisbad
15-03-2017, 08:41 PM
No need. Here are Christina's real pictures.

http://www.gatewayclub.com.au/ladies/cristina

well, I mean her face, could you find a similar girl's face online? cheers mate

Punterman
15-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Shouldn't this thread be deleted as this shop is not a paid advertiser

cisco
16-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Any bbbj bra ?

Lenka_X5
18-03-2017, 06:12 PM
phoned gateway a couple of times, Layla is always not available. Have you tried any Ginza Club girls? they are stunning too

I use to be a Ginza regular - 2014 -2015. I went for Chinese Bella so many times. She was sensational.

I don't go too much now but I suppose its nice knowing there's always options around town.

whoisbad
21-03-2017, 06:54 PM
How old is Bridget? Any similar pictures online? Thanks mate

woods23
21-03-2017, 07:48 PM
I use to be a Ginza regular - 2014 -2015. I went for Chinese Bella so many times. She was sensational.

I don't go too much now but I suppose its nice knowing there's always options around town.

Bella?Lenka . She a hot /sexy chinses girl with booty from heaven. Definitely one the best looking girl at ginza bavk then.

Rina korean is no 1 girl there for face ;)

Lenka_X5
21-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Bella?Lenka . She a hot /sexy chinses girl with booty from heaven. Definitely one the best looking girl at ginza bavk then.

Rina korean is no 1 girl there for face ;)

Yes Woods, Bella was a legendary WL who had 10/10 looks and 10/10 service. I also tried Korean Rina who was 10/10 looks and maybe 7/10 service.

whoisbad
21-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Yes Woods, Bella was a legendary WL who had 10/10 looks and 10/10 service. I also tried Korean Rina who was 10/10 looks and maybe 7/10 service.

Just phoned gateway tonigh, layla is not working any more. How is bridget compared with Christina? Could you find some similar pictures online?

woods23
21-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Big gun Lenka haha ...can not agree more you are spot on ;) with the looks.
7/10 Rina about right as her dfk was crap ...
We definitely have the same taste in woman ;)

Cheers for all the summaries.