PDA

View Full Version : General talk Crystal - Newtown Massage

nomoney3
13-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Hi guys,

Does anyone knows what happened to the legendary Crystal who used to work at Newtown (King) Massage?

She was marketed as a Aussie with Spanish heritage... and I saw that 378 CBD Posh advertised her as returning on 28 Feb 2016.

One of the best I had, appreciate it if someone PM me if they know where she is now...

Thanks!

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Hi guys,

Does anyone knows what happened to the legendary Crystal who used to work at Newtown (King) Massage?

She was marketed as a Aussie with Spanish heritage... and I saw that 378 CBD Posh advertised her as returning on 28 Feb 2016.

One of the best I had, appreciate it if someone PM me if they know where she is now...

Thanks!

The one that only do HJ and no nude ??

Why do you ask , what did you get from her ??.......... haha

Crusader
14-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Crystal was fkn brilliant ... id love to know her whereabouts ... she gave me the titty fk of a life time.

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Crystal was fkn brilliant ... id love to know her whereabouts ... she gave me the titty fk of a life time.

Really? From memory when I met her in 329d, she was very pretty and exotic looking but not busty ! Otherwise I would have seen her for sure .

nomoney3
15-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Perky boobs but not beyond B...

Time and patience gets you lots of place AHLUNGOR :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2017, 05:14 PM
Perky boobs but not beyond B...

Time and patience gets you lots of place AHLUNGOR :cool2:

I was a big fans of Crystal way back and I can't even remember why I never saw her, may be the days she worked or I had preferred the other girls with bigger tits. The French girl Ginger or the Russian Japanese mix .

I think I even started a thread for her, better than Taran or something like that ........ haha