PDA

View Full Version : General talk What will you name your shop and how to make it stands out?

RNT4LIFE
16-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Say you got the $$ to open up a shop (can be FS or massage), what will you name it? and what special features to lure in the customers?

I will name it Kingdom of Girls (KS), and it will have a VIP lounge where VIPs can hang out before and after their session with other MLs for a smokes or drinks.

what is the perfect shop?

Soccerfan
16-03-2017, 10:12 AM
That sounds just like Kings Court. Personally, that is my worst nightmare.

wilisno
16-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Say you got the $$ to open up a shop (can be FS or massage), what will you name it? and what special features to lure in the customers?

I will name it Kingdom of Girls (KS), and it will have a VIP lounge where VIPs can hang out before and after their session with other MLs for a smokes or drinks.

what is the perfect shop?

Haha ! If you're going to open a shop, a better way to get more suggestions and advertise at the same time is to run a naming competition, offer a few prizes, it's been done before on this forum by a shop called Eden at Villawood. You will get a lot more nominations ! ;) ;) ;)

Guvnor
16-03-2017, 04:11 PM
I always thought it would be funny to see a brothel called C*nts 'R' Us. Just like a toy shop for the distinguished gentleman!
Somehow, I don't think the girls that work there would like the name. Lol

Christmas
16-03-2017, 04:59 PM
I like the name Eden.. long ago there's a Club called Eden in Gamgnam. So many hot girls were there! Don't know it's still running or closed now. Mm well if I open shop i'll call it charlie's angel and i'll change my name
As Charlie ㅋㅋ

shootermcgavin
16-03-2017, 05:06 PM
I'd call it "Shooters". It's a selection of indoor putting greens with a small bar and some tellies showing fox sports. This is all a front though cause upstairs is where the brothel is. The function of the bullshit putting green and bar is for married brothers to be able to throw a putter in the trunk and say they're going to "Shooters" for a bit of practice and a beer. In reality, it's a gash factory and they're going for some cut up.

Shit, "Gash Factory". I'm trademarking that.

Guvnor
16-03-2017, 05:12 PM
I'd call it "Shooters". It's a selection of indoor putting greens with a small bar and some tellies showing fox sports. This is all a front though cause upstairs is where the brothel is. The function of the bullshit putting green and bar is for married brothers to be able to throw a putter in the trunk and say they're going to "Shooters" for a bit of practice and a beer. In reality, it's a gash factory and they're going for some cut up.

Shit, "Gash Factory". I'm trademarking that.

I like that idea! Try for a hole in one downstairs, and one in the hole upstairs....

Babycat
16-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Can I name an RNT shop Babycat? Does it sound suspicious?

rojandro919
16-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Babycat is a great name for a club

Babycat
16-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Babycat is a great name for a club
A club??? :confused2:

Punterman
16-03-2017, 06:27 PM
I would call mine Punters Paradise. There would be at least 20 fit Asian girls in the line up and as a condition of the girls working there they must service my every sexual desire whenever I want, in between customers.......rather like the playboy mansion. I might even wear Hugh Heffners smoking jacket behind reception.

Punterman
16-03-2017, 06:30 PM
I like that idea! Try for a hole in one downstairs, and one in the hole upstairs....

Shoot a hole in one downstairs then upstairs you get a 20 % discount to go and shoot one into another hole (pussy or mouth hole....or the other one if you are feeling really naughty ).

rojandro919
16-03-2017, 06:44 PM
I would call my place "CLOUD NINE"
Mid price, but quality ladies from Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Phillippines, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia

And the motto would be the famous Beatles song "Happiness is a warm gun"
Im sure you all know what that means

Littlewonder
16-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Just love your thinking

rojandro919
16-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Yes babycat. Club.

For example Rockdale 485 to me is like a club. Nice wide corridors, plenty of nice cute women walking past as you go to the waiting area, all wearing fashionable clothes.

Club is the best word for my imaginary business.

CLOUD NINE
Where the women have an in house manicurist

Will you help me with my business? You can decide the suburb where the first building is located. North Shore works for me...

shootermcgavin
16-03-2017, 07:59 PM

Shop motto right there. You're in at the ground level now sir with a fantastic opportunity.

Shoot a hole in one downstairs then upstairs you get a 20 % discount to go and shoot one into another hole (pussy or mouth hole....or the other one if you are feeling really naughty ).

Orgasmatron, you're in regardless. I need a trainer for the girls.

Punterman
16-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Shop motto right there. You're in at the ground level now sir with a fantastic opportunity.

Orgasmatron, you're in regardless. I need a trainer for the girls.

Oooh, I like my new job. Can I wear my Hugh Heffner smoking jacket whilst I am training them ? I will do it if free as well.

yjl11
16-03-2017, 09:07 PM
If you open up a shop punter man i will come visit!

Punterman
16-03-2017, 09:20 PM
I always thought it would be funny to see a brothel called C*nts 'R' Us. Just like a toy shop for the distinguished gentleman!
Somehow, I don't think the girls that work there would like the name. Lol

Pussies R Us might be more gentlemanly !!

cloud
16-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Punterman I don't think your shop would do very well.

You'd be so busy with the girls there wouldn't be any available for paying customers!

cleetusvandamme
16-03-2017, 09:55 PM
I would call mine Punters Paradise. There would be at least 20 fit Asian girls in the line up and as a condition of the girls working there they must service my every sexual desire whenever I want, in between customers.......rather like the playboy mansion. I might even wear Hugh Heffners smoking jacket behind reception.

Gross. Good luck getting employees with that model.

Ass90
16-03-2017, 10:22 PM
There is a bar in Bangkok called the Office - so that when the gf calls you can say I am at the office! I see someone in sydney has already copied this - so may be you can call it the Gym and have the girls in sexy workout gear??

kingyema
16-03-2017, 11:45 PM
I'd name it:

forbidden fruit
cherry poppers
the dungeon
the red keep
lion's den
50shades

Sergaent Brody
17-03-2017, 07:05 AM
I will call it Homeland

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2017, 08:24 AM
There is a bar in Bangkok called the Office - so that when the gf calls you can say I am at the office! I see someone in sydney has already copied this - so may be you can call it the Gym and have the girls in sexy workout gear??

The Boardroom must be thinking about the same thing !

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2017, 08:24 AM
I will call it Homeland

Very nice !!

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Bonecrusher ??

shootermcgavin
17-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Bonecrusher ??

That's the name of the BBW brothel I was planning on opening after Shooters.

wilisno
17-03-2017, 11:29 AM
I will call it Homeland

So the Sergaent will take care of the shop's security too ? Then you're in Homeland Security ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2017, 12:35 PM
If you name your new shop Black Caviar, you won't lose !!

ML_Lover
17-03-2017, 06:17 PM
How about: Discount Pussy Warehouse.

harrycd
17-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Le Tits Now

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/6f/a6/596fa66088729fe92624fbf857bd3188.jpg

rhunter
17-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Cosplay house.

Asian girls line up wearing a range of costumes. Office lady, nurse, teacher, Jap student, sailor moon, Kimono, swimmers, traditional Chinese dress....... the list goes ON'!!!!! 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

roger123
17-03-2017, 07:46 PM
How about Carey Hunts

Travelmate
18-03-2017, 02:39 AM
On 9 Nights (on 99)

ouch
18-03-2017, 06:23 AM
Satisfaction

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Satisfaction

Like, like, like !

CunningLinguist
18-03-2017, 11:56 AM
"Come in lick us"

Alan86
18-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Actually, for me the name of the shop actually makes an impact! Eg the name 'Town hall massage' sounded serious until it was changed to 'cute Town hall massage'. I love the cute and sweet names of shops , that makes me think the girls are also like that!eg ' Sydney Baby' sort of thing.

Some other names

Chicago - gives it that gangster feel
Silver fox - however, im a young guy not a silver fox
Happy massage- a Thai place where I would be expecting a happy ending
Enjoy massage - just relax and enjoy
Relax station massage - this is at st Leonard's but wasn't directly near the station so never made sense to me
Ding Therapy - excuse the pun, giggity
Aloe Vera - love this name, the girls are really that gentle?
Kings Court - excellent name, but you have a lot to live up to
Central princess massage - Sounds lovely but I hope they don't have that 'princess syndrome '!

(I'm sure I'll think of some more examples )

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Actually, for me the name of the shop actually makes an impact! Eg the name 'Town hall massage' sounded serious until it was changed to 'cute Town hall massage'. I love the cute and sweet names of shops , that makes me think the girls are also like that!eg ' Sydney Baby' sort of thing.

Some other names

Chicago - gives it that gangster feel
Silver fox - however, im a young guy not a silver fox
Happy massage- a Thai place where I would be expecting a happy ending
Enjoy massage - just relax and enjoy
Relax station massage - this is at st Leonard's but wasn't directly near the station so never made sense to me
Ding Therapy - excuse the pun, giggity
Aloe Vera - love this name, the girls are really that gentle?
Kings Court - excellent name, but you have a lot to live up to
Central princess massage - Sounds lovely but I hope they don't have that 'princess syndrome '!

(I'm sure I'll think of some more examples )

I can only comment on Silver Fox and that's from Foxy mamasan Linda !

銀🦊狐! 狐狸精!that's what the girls were there for, to seduce men !!