PDA

View Full Version : A very un-Nuru massage with NaNa

River
16-03-2017, 09:13 PM
So after reading some rave reviews of Nana, I book a 1 hr Nuru massage.

Booking via sms was simple and efficient. As I entered the shop Nana wasn't ready so I waited behind on a couch behind a curtain (good privacy). I was offerred a drink, which was considerate, then shown the room by papasan.

5 minutes later Nana pops her head in the door, the disappears. She comes back after another 5 minutes and asks "massage"? And I said "Nuru Massage"? She looks confused and walks out of the room again. She returns later with a bottle of baby oil and some towels.

I get the feeling she hasn't done any nuru massage before and the very standard bed (not inflatable airbed) gave me the impression that the so called nuru massage was going to be a #fail.

Anyway....

NANA is about a size 5 with small B cup buds. Very slim, cute in a girl next door kinds of way. From China, speak hardly a word of English. Even basic communications was painful.

We step into the shower she thorough washes me top to tail. She takes a mouthful of water in her mouth and gives me BBBJ in the shower which was nice.

We towelled off and go to the bed. She starts with an dry massage, rubbing her very small rack against my back and simultaneous giving me a cat bath. The motion was a little fast, like someone dancing to techno music at an R&B concert. It felt slightly disjointed.

She asked me to turn over did a really good job of licking my under carriage balls in her mouth licking in swirling circles. Not quite DD (I didn't opt for the VIP or the Tip package) but it felt great.

She then started to give me more BBBJ until I came in her mouth. She stood up and went to the shower to wash her mouth, I think some went down her throat as she spent a good time hacking it all up.

She then continued to massage me, this time with the oil. Massage wasn't very nuru, wasn't very hard, wasn't incredible good.

Was really surprised at the experience given how she had been reviewed previously. She seemed a little lost and confused from the moment she walked in the door.

Would I come again....not sure.
Would I see Nana again, probably not.

I hear Momo has a nice figure. I might come back to try her.

handcockJ
16-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Tried her a month ago on the VIP package.. Nuru was amazing.. DD was out of this world... small girl but her BBBJ was great and DT me nicely. Very service oriented. Should've spent the extra $$ bro :)

I also recommend Chloe, amazing DTBBBJ and DD service

River
18-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Might come back for Chloe.

ChulSoo
19-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Momoe is still pretty much the only one who knows how Nuru really works, that I've experienced so far (having had her twice). Hinako and Chloe didn't go through with it or properly at all the last time I had them. Seems like there hasn't been any nuru trainings on them. Hence when I had Tia recently, i decided then to just do the regular 30mins to scout their performance first before opting for the VIP service in future with the girl.